Activate and Clomid?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Yes, but I'd only use Clomid for PCT, it can be nasty on your eyes.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
A better choice would be a steroidal AI like ATD, Aromasin, 6-OXO, Formestane or RR (Rebound Reloaded).<--- I can't remember off hand what the AI used in that one is, it may not be a steroidal but I don't believe suppression is an issue with it nonetheless. IMO

Assuming of course that your goal is to elevate free natty test.

uhockey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A better choice would be a steroidal AI like ATD, Aromasin, 6-OXO, Formestane or RR (Rebound Reloaded).<--- I can't remember off hand what the AI used in that one is, it may not be a steroidal but I don't believe suppression is an issue with it nonetheless. IMO

Assuming of course that your goal is to elevate free natty test.
6-bromo is one component of RR, along with a specific extract of White Button mushroom. The results have been impressive, to say the least.:bb:

delton

delton

Awards
Re: Activate and Clomid

You can stack them... but you should understand what they do. They are completely different from each other. Activate frees up some of the bound testosterone already in your body so that it is active. It doesn't do anything else. Everyone has a ratio of "free" versus "bound" testosterone. Bound testosterone doesn't do anything, so the lucky ones have a high ratio of free versus bound testosterone. If you already have this, Activate won't do diddly-squat for you. On the other hand, those less lucky will have more bound and less free testosterone... these people can get quite a boost (in free testosterone) from Activate. If you don't have much free OR bound testosterone, it probably won't do very much. You can take Activate for months at a time, and it doesn't really interact with anything or cause other problems (as far as we know; it hasn't been out that long). Activate is OTC.

Clomid is a much more complicated beast, and you should read about it elsewhere. Way too briefly, clomid inhibits the activity of estrogen in your body, although it doesn't keep you making more estrogen (anti-aromatases do that). When it inhibits estrogen activity in certain parts of your pituitary in the center of your brain, this causes a whole cascade of events that eventually result in your body making more testosterone. Some people take a lot of clomid for a short time (e.g. 100 mg/day for a couple of weeks) when their testosterone production has been totally shut down after taking steroids. You would definitely not want to do that for much longer than a couple of weeks. Some people take small amounts for long period of time (e.g. 50 mg/week for a year) because they have chronically low testosterone levels. Doctors will sometimes prescribe it for men that way. Clomid can cause liver damage (not often) and eye damage (somewhat more often) at higher dose levels, so be careful. Clomid is not OTC... you need a prescription to obtain it legally.