- 08-21-2006, 02:04 PM
- 08-21-2006, 02:23 PM
Not bad at all, kinda hard to describe but it's not bad, PowerDrive, Surge and ZMA are the ONLY products i'd use of their's, Surge works extremely well but costs you an arm and a leg. I did notice a big boost in focus while using PowerDrive.
08-21-2006, 03:55 PM
Yea, I am not a Biotest fan either, I am looking for a non caffeine containing energy product.Originally Posted by CHAPS
Thanks for the reply.
08-22-2006, 04:48 AM
I don't know about Powerdrive taste but it looks like Neurostim in term of ingredient. In neurostim you have additional ingredients including caffeine.
08-22-2006, 01:48 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By cranghel099 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2008, 12:01 AM
- By nsruffryder34 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-14-2003, 09:21 PM
- By steeltown in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-03-2003, 02:15 AM
- By Carl Willingham in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-10-2003, 05:54 PM
- By Draven in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-28-2003, 09:55 PM