Biotest PowerDrive - AnabolicMinds.com

Biotest PowerDrive

  1. CDONDICI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    288

    Reputation

    Biotest PowerDrive


    How does it tatse?

  2. CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,380
    Rep Power
    2867

    Reputation

    Not bad at all, kinda hard to describe but it's not bad, PowerDrive, Surge and ZMA are the ONLY products i'd use of their's, Surge works extremely well but costs you an arm and a leg. I did notice a big boost in focus while using PowerDrive.
  3. CDONDICI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    288

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    Not bad at all, kinda hard to describe but it's not bad, PowerDrive, Surge and ZMA are the ONLY products i'd use of their's, Surge works extremely well but costs you an arm and a leg. I did notice a big boost in focus while using PowerDrive.
    Yea, I am not a Biotest fan either, I am looking for a non caffeine containing energy product.

    Thanks for the reply.
    •   
       

  4. Rostam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    789
    Rep Power
    46881

    Reputation

    I don't know about Powerdrive taste but it looks like Neurostim in term of ingredient. In neurostim you have additional ingredients including caffeine.
  5. CDONDICI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    288

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rostam
    I don't know about Powerdrive taste but it looks like Neurostim in term of ingredient. In neurostim you have additional ingredients including caffeine.

    Quote Originally Posted by CDONDICI
    I am looking for a non caffeine containing energy product.

    ...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. biotest powerdrive??
    By cranghel099 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 11:01 PM
  2. Biotest T2 or TRX
    By nsruffryder34 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-14-2003, 08:21 PM
  3. Biotest Androsol 4-AD ?
    By steeltown in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-03-2003, 01:15 AM
  4. Biotest T-2 cheap
    By Carl Willingham in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-10-2003, 04:54 PM
  5. Biotests M post cycle, thoughts?
    By Draven in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-28-2003, 08:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in