T-Heat? does this stuff actually work?

1. alittlewhiteboy

does this stuff actuall work?

I saw the new t-heat in the mebmers store. .. anyone think this sutff works? I've been on a very haddcore cuttign cycle consisting of winny, clen/t3. .. i've lost a ton of weight and maintained my muscle size and actually gotten qutie stronger overall . . . the only probelm is i seem to lose weight from every part of my boyd but my god damn love handls ... do you think this stuf would help? I think it's just genetic more or less, reguardless i'm having a hell of a time losing weight from this area.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.49%

Thats because its probably old, brown adipose tissue, the last kind your body will oxidize. You gotta get rid of everything else before those areas start reducing drastically. I don't know much about the t-heat so I'll let someone else address that...

J
  3. alittlewhiteboy

yeah, when i started bulking like 3 years ago when i was liting 100% naturally, this was the first placei gained weight. . . and always the last to lose when i cut. .. it just seemed like i never lost all that i gained from that area. .. now it's just kinda built up in the past three years. .. the rest of me isa pretty damn cut. .. . any idesa appreciated
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

It usually has decent results (Lipoderm and Yohimburn or any other topical yohimbine) when used correctly, yes. Make sure you are in a calorie defecit, doing cardio, and applying correctly and you should see some results. Also the most noticeable results are from people with lower bf% who are looking for that last help in trouble spots. Also remember that prep H gel will help draw out the retained water from the Y, this always happens. I suggest you research how topical yohimbine works (Avant labs or BB.com are the best places for research about this).
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

Originally posted by alittlewhiteboy
    yeah, when i started bulking like 3 years ago when i was liting 100% naturally, this was the first placei gained weight. . . and always the last to lose when i cut. .. it just seemed like i never lost all that i gained from that area. .. now it's just kinda built up in the past three years. .. the rest of me isa pretty damn cut. .. . any idesa appreciated
    i hear ya bro...i'm not like super cut everywhere else but soon will be...but that tire around da middle is drivin me crazy. i' gonna try some of bdc's ucp-1 then try some of the t-heat. it seems to be getting better reviews than some of the other topical preps.

good luck bro...and if that doesnt work maybe i'll save up enuf $$ and get liposuction...heh

Similar Forum Threads

1. Does X-Gels actually work?
    By raal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 02-18-2014, 09:08 PM
  2. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 05:26 PM
  3. .. does this stuff go bad?
    By swollen87 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 03:10 AM
  4. Does Hypertrophy training actually work better?...
    By tapdataas in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 10:31 AM
  5. This stuff really works!
    By ChrisDono in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 02:55 AM