Choices...

SlickG3

SlickG3

Awards
After several days of discussion and recommendations, I have eliminated my decision to two choices. The NHA stack by Designer Supplements, RR, ActivaTE, Lean Xtreme with USP Labs Powerfull or Vyo-Tech 17-HD and Viraloid (any extra recommendations will be appreciated). Which, based on research and experience, seems to be the most likely to be effective for a good lean bulk. If you recommend a totally different stack, please suggest!!

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
RR, ActivaTE, Lean Xtreme don't seem to do **** for me...except cause a little acne (mostly from the activate I think)

tho I do like powerfull and cicuss rx (or whatever it is)

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
tho I do like powerfull and cicuss rx (or whatever it is)[/QUOTE]

I'll second that. This combo is very solid.If money is not a problem then the mega dose choice with these two gets a huge thumbs up. :thumbsup:

uhockey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think by simply browsing around these forums and others that you'll realize the NHA stack (RR, Activate, +/- Lean Xtreme) has received AMPLE support and great feedback. If you have specific questions on the products, feel free to PM me

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
After several days of discussion and recommendations, I have eliminated my decision to two choices. The NHA stack by Designer Supplements, RR, ActivaTE, Lean Xtreme with USP Labs Powerfull or Vyo-Tech 17-HD and Viraloid (any extra recommendations will be appreciated). Which, based on research and experience, seems to be the most likely to be effective for a good lean bulk. If you recommend a totally different stack, please suggest!!
I ran the 17-HD after a pct and had a good "on" feeling I didn't lose any muscle or gain any fat I felt stromg, No real tangible gains though,( aside from my libido!)- good luck

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
DS stack bro.
Vyo-Tech is just canned yams.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
DS stack bro.
Vyo-Tech is just canned yams.
I'd go with the DS NHA stack aswell (based on the logs/reviews of it here and elsewhere) although USPLabs PowerFULL/Cissus RX might be good aswell although I'm not completely convinced the newest formula is better than the old...

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I think every person responding to your question was confused a bit by your wording. You're giving 2 options, correct? - NHA plus PowerFULL or the Vyotech combo?

I'd go with the NHA plus the powerfull for a lean bulk. if you are looking for a preworkout supplement you can truly feel, and I mean FEEL, the 17-HD is the way to go.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Ah, can't believe I didn't read that properly. I'd also go with the NHA stack+PowerFULL.

SlickG3

SlickG3

Awards
I really appreciate the quick responses fellas!! :clap2: Sorry for the confusion in my question...sounds like the NHA stack with Powerfull has the majority. As for the Powerfull and Cissus stack, would you put that up against the NHA and Powerfull??

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As for the Powerfull and Cissus stack, would you put that up against the NHA and Powerfull??
NHA and Powerfull would is as good as it get's.:head:

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely go with the NHA and Powerfull. If you can afford it, throw cissus in there as well. I've done that stack before, and the results were insane. Unfortunately I got derailed by a lower back injury, but when the powerfull had kicked in (added after a month of NHA and cissus) gains were through the roof, both in mass and strength.

SlickG3

SlickG3

Awards
interesting Max, would you mind giving me a detailed schedule of the times and dosages you used the supplements??

on another note, do you guys think Cissus will play much of a role if added to the NHA stack and Powerfull combo??