POWERFUL: Pre-bed dose - AnabolicMinds.com

POWERFUL: Pre-bed dose

1. Advanced Member

POWERFUL: Pre-bed dose

I'm just starting to take powerful and have a problem with the dosing.
    I take my pre-workout dose on an empty stomach. Then I finish my workout at 9PM, i take a shake right after my workout and at 930 have my dinner and at 1 hour after I have my pre bed cottage cheese or another protein shake. So to speak my stomach is never empty from the end of my workout till the time I go to bed.
    Now what should I do? Should I take more caps before my training(6 instead of 4) and another 2 in the morning (but it seems that the morning dose is optional). Or should I just take only one dose before my work out?

2. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

I'd make the pre-workout dose your last dose of the day.
    You can stick with 4 caps if you'd like to stretch that bottle as far as it'll go. It would be beneficial to include an AM dose on an empty stomach as well.

Are you using any other supplements as well? The reason I ask is that the PowerFULL (4-6 caps) goes GREAT with 4-6 Cissus and some creatine. If nothing else, add the creatine in. CEE or Mono.

Also, what time do you go to bed?
  3. Advanced Member

Yes I also take creatine. I have also some cissus but wanted to save it for later.
    I go to bed usually 15-20 minutes after my last meal/shake.
    Would just 4 caps pre workout on workout days and 2 in the morning and 2 mid day on rest days be enough?
    •   

4. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

I think it's really a judgement call on how long you need to stretch that bottle.

Currently: I use 2 in the am, 2 early pm, 4 pre-workout, and 2pre-bed. Non-workout days I use 8-10 spaced out when i get an empty stomach. lol

If you're trying to stretch the bottle for awhile, I'd suggest at minimum:
    Workout days: 2 in the am, 4-6 pre-workout
    Non-Workout days: 2 in the am, 2 in the pm

Really you'll have to increase until you're seeing some benefits. It's usually nothing huge and pronounced, but a gradual positive increase in everything. Sleep quality most notably, which truly ups energy levels. If money is not an issue, really dose that stuff high.... at 10-12 caps a day there are still no bad side effects. the addition of Cissus in high doses gives an awesome synergistic effect.
    My fav pre-workout stack I have found in over 6 years of focused lifting is PowerFULL Cissus, and Beverly International Muscle Synergy. And I have tried EVERYTHING!
  5. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane
    I think it's really a judgement call on how long you need to stretch that bottle.

Currently: I use 2 in the am, 2 early pm, 4 pre-workout, and 2pre-bed. Non-workout days I use 8-10 spaced out when i get an empty stomach. lol

If you're trying to stretch the bottle for awhile, I'd suggest at minimum:
    Workout days: 2 in the am, 4-6 pre-workout
    Non-Workout days: 2 in the am, 2 in the pm

Really you'll have to increase until you're seeing some benefits. It's usually nothing huge and pronounced, but a gradual positive increase in everything. Sleep quality most notably, which truly ups energy levels. If money is not an issue, really dose that stuff high.... at 10-12 caps a day there are still no bad side effects. the addition of Cissus in high doses gives an awesome synergistic effect.
    My fav pre-workout stack I have found in over 6 years of focused lifting is PowerFULL Cissus, and Beverly International Muscle Synergy. And I have tried EVERYTHING!
    I see a future rep here!
  6. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rostam
    I'm just starting to take powerful and have a problem with the dosing.
    I take my pre-workout dose on an empty stomach. Then I finish my workout at 9PM, i take a shake right after my workout and at 930 have my dinner and at 1 hour after I have my pre bed cottage cheese or another protein shake. So to speak my stomach is never empty from the end of my workout till the time I go to bed.
    Now what should I do? Should I take more caps before my training(6 instead of 4) and another 2 in the morning (but it seems that the morning dose is optional). Or should I just take only one dose before my work out?
    take 2 30 minutes after your cottage cheese, 6 pre-workout is no different than 4.

Keep 2 by the bed, lay down, a little four play with the misses and then pop 2 and lay head on pillow!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane
    If money is not an issue, really dose that stuff high.... at 10-12 caps a day there are still no bad side effects.
    more reason to supply bulk powerFULL!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES Alpha T2 pre-bed dose
    By redrocket399 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-08-2011, 06:01 PM
  2. ZMK dosing along with pre bed shake?
    By redrocket399 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 01:54 PM
  3. Pre-bed Shake