GLabz PheraMax w Superdrol (Retry)

U of R Man

Awards
Try this again. Is PheraMax good to stack with Superdrol. Ive read conflicting info that it is the same as PheraPlex and that it isnt (PheramoneX?), and can't seem to get conclusive response. Also if this is not the same, what would you reccommend for a bulk to stack with the Sdrol? MegaTRN, MegaZol, etc?

Have experience with PH's in the past (1T, M1t, 1ad, 4ad trans, etc.) as well as some more serious gear.

5'8" 200 apx 15%

Again this is for a bulk with the Sdrol...thanks guys, sorry tried the search but couldnt find what i was looking for.

EDIT: Thank you.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
You are talking about stacking two strong methylated compounds.

Generally not a smart idea although I have seen logs here that had great success.

Typically, you will not really stack them for anymore than 1 week of an overlap. an example cycle would be:
Week 1: PM 10mg/day
Week 2: PM 20mg/day
Week 3: PM 20mg/day
Week 4: PM 10mg/day Sd 10mg/day
Week 5: SD 20mg/day

You could even run another week of the SD but I don't recommend using these two compounds together at all.

Either one will give you great results on its own

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I believe pheramax is actually an ergomax clone not pheraplex, but i could be wrong.:run:

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I believe pheramax is actually an ergomax clone not pheraplex, but i could be wrong.:run:
its pheraplex.

Ergomax and Pheraplex are two very close compounds anyway. Practically the same except PP is a bit stronger.

U of R Man

Awards
Thanks Matt, so i got a question, what would you reccommend doing the PM by itself then the SD or what about running the SD for 3 weeks by itself followed by a hardener like Mega Zol for 3 to 4 weeks???

Ive heard good things about the PP and SD stack like the one you mentioned, just didnt know that it was very similar to the new PM.

I can't seem to find any logs about people stacking SD with these new Mega products. Just would like to know what you would do for "relatively clean" bulk.

Also, contemplating picking up MegaTRN and doing a MEgaTRN / MegaZol stack and saving the SD for another time as ive read some good reviews about this stack.

Just FYI i will be running AI's Cycle Support for the duration of as well as a few weeks post cycle.

Sorry for the longwinded post, but your help is much appreciated.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I have not ran Pheraplex or SD yet so I cant really say but personally, if I do a cycle again, its gonna be SD for 3 weeks. SD is a mass monster and the weight you put on is very dry, whereas PP will put on some waterweight. The amount of fat you gain is determined mainly by your diet and the shutdown/sides can be pretty harsh on SD so I recommend running it by iteself for no longer than 3 weeks. Running Megazol after to harden you up is not necessary. I like the get in and get out approach. Being shutdown is not fun.

Id say you should stay away from TRN. Its decent but I personally think that if you are going to go the hassle of running a cycle and PCT then you should get the maximum gains. A little bit of extra stength is not worth all the time/money/damage to your body/shutdown.

As far as finding logs of what you are trying to do, look for SD / PP logs. Superdrol / Pheraplex is probably what it will say since your product is generic but the same thing. Browse the supplement logs section and you will surely find some. You can also get good advice and find good threads in the Steroids section.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trn doesnt shut you down that bad honestly. Ive ran trn/ tst with almost no nutt shrinkage. Ive ran trn/zol/ SD with minimal but that was because of SD.

Trn is a great compound for keeping off fat i beleive with good strength gains to go with it.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Trn doesnt shut you down that bad honestly. Ive ran trn/ tst with almost no nutt shrinkage. Ive ran trn/zol/ superdrol with minimal but that was because of SD.

Trn is a great compound for keeping off fat i beleive with good strength gains to go with it.
I ran a TRN/Zol cycle a few months ago. The gains were decent and yes it is pretty good at fighting fat and strength but thats about it. I didnt get any huge mass gains. When I bumped the dosage to 6mg/day I got terrible sides. Headaches, joint problems, no libido/decreased sexual function and I just felt lethargic and ****ty all day. Luckily I ran retain during PCT and saws gains through PCT and beyond because of my kick ass diet.

If I ever do a cycle again, its gonna be something extreme (PP or SD). I dont see a reason to run the weaker compounds when I can get similar gains with my diet and creatine alone.

U of R Man

Awards
well i figure since i havent done a ph/aas cycle in about a year and a half im just going to run the SD by itself...whatever, if the gains are close to what M1T gave me then i guess there is no need to stack it with a weaker compound just for added sides...

im going to post a log even though there are a buttload out there, just for my own personal motivation

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
well i figure since i havent done a ph/anabolic steroids cycle in about a year and a half im just going to run the superdrol by itself...whatever, if the gains are close to what M1T gave me then i guess there is no need to stack it with a weaker compound just for added sides...

im going to post a log even though there are a buttload out there, just for my own personal motivation
sounds good man..i'll definitely follow it as I'm debating doing a 3-weeker of SD in fall.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I've ever heard of ANYONE, reguardless of size that colmplained about SuperD not being enough.

If a 10/20/30 ain't good nuff.... run a 20/20/30.

In my opinion (even though it ain't worth a sh!t) based on the results of so many, SuperD was the best oral ever to hit the market...:twisted:

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I've ever heard of ANYONE, reguardless of size that colmplained about SuperD not being enough.

If a 10/20/30 ain't good nuff.... run a 20/20/30.

In my opinion (even though it ain't worth a sh!t) based on the results of so many, SuperD was the best oral ever to hit the market...:twisted:
I have yet to try it but I agree. No other designer could produce as much dry mass as quickly as Sd does.

bigfucer

Awards
i am going to run a cycle of a week of Phera(left over from previous cycles. then i am going to be running drol for 3 weeks after that. i think it would make for a good 4 weeker. btw i ran phera solo back in march/april and i gained 15 lbs in 4 weeks(199-214lbs). i was very happy with the results. i dont see the point in taking both at the same time, but you are free to do what you want with your body although if you have the urge to stack something with phera i have seen that X-mass would be a good thing to stack with it since it is not methylated(see grexx's recommendations). either way good luck with your decision.

william3162

Board Supporter
Awards
I tried to run phera/superdrol cycle stacked with prostanozol for 6 weeks (3 on phera/prost followed 3 on superdrol/prost). I stooped in my fifth week due to severe knee pains and dermatitis. It has been by far the best cycle in terms of gains and also the worst in terms of side effects and recovery. I had a very good PCT protocol but still felt really bad during this phase.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I tried to run phera/superdrol cycle stacked with prostanozol for 6 weeks (3 on phera/prost followed 3 on superdrol/prost). I stooped in my fifth week due to severe knee pains and dermatitis. It has been by far the best cycle in terms of gains and also the worst in terms of side effects and recovery. I had a very good post cycle therapy protocol but still felt really bad during this phase.
Thats not surprising one bit. Personally, I dont plan on running a methylated cycle that is over 4 weeks EVER. Just seems stupid to me. People normally gain 10-15 pounds of dry weight within 3 weeks of an SD cycle, given diet/training are inline and I can't imagine wanting to gain more or get myself more shutdown.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
jay21 Anabolics 10
jay21 Anabolics 2
jay21 Anabolics 1
Anabolics 1