ALRI Regeneration-X : How's it taste? Also, those in doubt, come in!

PROD1GY

Banned
Awards
Please read the two and tell me what you think.

I am now heavily considering picking up Regeneration-X.
Whats the word on the taste?
Assmelon or Watermelon? If its like GAKIC ill pass.

EDIT: No problem with talking about products but we support our board sponsors.

Last edited by a moderator:

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Regeneration-X is the foulest smelling stuff on earth. All my co-workers at the gym hated me because the smell would stick around the break room for about ten minutes after I opened it. The taste however.....IS OUTSTANDING. OK maybe not really outstanding but I really liked the taste. This supps bark is worse than its bite and it also seems to work quite well. Definately worth it in my opinion.

size

Awards
  • Established
The taste is excellent. I look forward to drinking it as I find it to be a very refreshing flavor post workout.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like the taste, it tastes just like the name it is given, Watermelon Margarita!!!! It does not stink either.

I have had the best recovery while using Reneration X, I have used it every training day for 10 weeks, I train 4 days a week! I am never sore like I used to be, and I am lifting twice as much weight as when I started on many exercises. I have a log here you are welcome to read, it has weekly charts for lifting progress, I use all ALRI products as well.

Hey, if it tasted like dog food but still gave me the same benefits, I would use it. I guess thats the difference between a spoiled brat and and hard trainer. I dont care what color something is or how it tastes as long as it does what it claims, And by far Regeneration X does what it claims.

See for yourself how I have done lifting using ALRI products. Let me mention I am a female, the one in the Avy, and I weigh 138.5 pounds.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You need to send me some of this to test with the rest of the ALRI stuff Raven sent me, Fit.

size

Awards
  • Established
You need to send me some of this to test with the rest of the ALRI stuff Raven sent me, Fit.
It is definitely worth trying. I have found it to be a good post workout recovery formula. You can get it for $29.99 at Nutraplanet.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is definitely worth trying. I have found it to be a good post workout recovery formula. You can get it for $29.99 at Nutraplanet.

Ya I just bought it all up so no one else could have any. LOL :food: :toofunny:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

If she did send you something, where are the reviews for the product (s) ? Hmmmmmmm I dont see any logs for you that contain ALRI products. Are you hiding them on me!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'll be running Primed, JW, Alpha Drive, and Restore sometime around 9/7/06 or so.

BioScience thought my proposal of a huge ALRI stack (with the Alpha Drive) was a great idea.
I'm just waiting until after my Labor Day vacation - no gym and lots of bad food. :woohoo:

God - I need a break from work. :frustrate

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll be running Primed, JW, Alpha Drive, and Restore sometime around 9/7/06 or so.

BioScience thought my proposal of a huge ALRI stack (with the Alpha Drive) was a great idea.
I'm just waiting until after my Labor Day vacation - no gym and lots of bad food. :woohoo:

God - I need a break from work. :frustrate
Good, you will be my slave boy then, and FnF expects pictures of her young men testers, so get your game face on! :D

size

Awards
  • Established
Raven or an ALRI people,
Any chance of getting a whey(whey protein hydrolysate would be great) that tastes the same as Regeneration X? I would really like it.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Raven or an ALRI people,
Any chance of getting a whey(whey protein hydrolysate would be great) that tastes the same as Regeneration X? I would really like it.
You could take some Regen x and mix it with the lipolytic protein, LOL

phil216

Awards
  • Established
I have been using it along with primed, JW and ngorge while dieting and I must say it is awesome, the whole stack that is, and yes it does smell awful but it works very well. My strength has gone up while losing 7 pounds in the past 6 weeks and who is going to complain about that