Best Supps for PSMF?

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Monday I am starting on a PSMF. I'm looking for input on what supplements would be best to maximize my results. I'd like to note that I can not handle and amphetamine type products, so i'm looking for milder products; not strong thermogenics.

I know that sesamin increases ketone production, so I plan on using it during my PSMF. What are your thoughts on using Sesamin along with a TTA product like Melting Point?

I'm also thinking products to support metabolism function would be in order here. Anyone else got any ideas?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
So, you got PMS??? :blink:

What is PSMF anyway? I can't keep track of all these acronyms...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TTA and very low carbs is pain waiting to happen. You won't be able to keep your body hydrated without the carbs.

VtecTypeR

Awards
you just drink protein shakes everyday for food. Your fasting basically but you can only drink protein shakes. How overweight are you that you want to do this?

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you just drink protein shakes everyday for food. Your fasting basically but you can only drink protein shakes. How overweight are you that you want to do this?
This is not how i'm going about it. I am eating a large salad with egg, and 12oz chicken 4 times a day, with some FF Cottage Cheese before bed. Protein shake after my workout, only.

I don't really think you understand the science behind a PSMF, as you don't need to be overweight to do it. You just need some will power.

Rodja, Thanks for the TTA tip. I did not think of that.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I would use at least a mild anabolic if you're gonna go that strict with the cut. PP, E-Max, etc should all be good choices.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would use at least a mild anabolic if you're gonna go that strict with the cut. PP, E-Max, etc should all be good choices.
I would, but I'm trying to limit my use of designers, so I'm only using them 2 or 3 times per year, and I want to save it for a lean bulk later.

In case anyone wonders, I am just going to go with sesamin. I also picked up some VIGOR from DS, but that really has less to do with my cut.