Halodrol

Patsfan

Banned
Awards
Im thinking of doing a halodrol cycle and i was wondering if some of you had some input. I was going to stack it with Novedex xt, but also I was reading that i should include:
1. Milk thistle-pct
2. Hawthorne berry- BP support
3. Niacin- Cholesterol
4. Saw Palmetto -Libido
5. Tongkat Ali-Shutdown
6. Red Yeast Rice-Lipids

Does this sound ok? Should these be taken before and during the cycle? I know to use the pct after the cycle. Any info would be useful.........thanks

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
You need to do a lot more research! Pretty much nothing you said in your post is correct.

Patsfan

Banned
Awards
Well its stuff i read, i guess you cant accept anything you read on the internet!! Then if its worng, what is wrong with it? Thats why i asked for info/help in the first place so i dont do it wrong.

axekick

Awards
Check out anabolic innovation's cycle support. It has pretty much everything you mentioned in one, and for cheaper than you can get all those supps. I think they explain the reason for each ingredient very well on the website.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I don't really see much wrong with the cycle, I agree that you might want to use Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support Pre, During and Post Cycle, at the very least use it as part of your PCT. What are you planning for PCT?

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Yeah save yourself some headache and get 2 bags of cycle support, a bottle of flaxseed oil, a good multi vitamin. PCT you need a serm and some throw in an AI. If you don't know a AI is an Aromatase Inhibitor and Serm is Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator. For your serm most use Nolva, Tamoxifen, or Toremifene Citrate, your AI rebound reloaded or rebound XT. Maybe some DHEA, fenugreek for a basic PCT

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Oh by the way when you order your cycle support grab yourself some cookie mix :twisted:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
when a newby comes along he must search it, search it, search it good.

Patsfan

Banned
Awards
Thats why i asked for the help, and thanks buy the way. I was going to use Novedex xt with the halodrol, it says you can use Orasten -e with it, but no-one has it. When do you use the serm, and when do you use the AI? Again thanks for the help.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Thats why i asked for the help, and thanks buy the way. I was going to use Novedex xt with the halodrol, it says you can use Orasten -e with it, but no-one has it. When do you use the serm, and when do you use the AI? Again thanks for the help.
Search halodrol and see what other users have used and why, some use AI solo, some use both check ou the thread "Running serm AI inversely" or halodrol 50 log, or halodrol 50mg ED or halodrol. Gaspari is going to plug his product together doesnt mean it your best option, id go with some nolva good to have since halo can casue gyno, and rebound xt. Have you heard of annabolic innovation cycle support its got tons of ancilliaries and would save time and money check em out.

Patsfan

Banned
Awards
Yes, i just checked them out. So what I think you guys are saying is: Do the Halodrol for the 4 weeks, and take the cycle support before, during and after. Take Serm and AI when? And then do a pct (dhea,fenugreek) rebound reloaded

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Please take a few minutes and look up post cycle therapy, nolva, Tamoxifen and/or Toremifene (you'll probably see some others that come up as well).

There are a zillion posts regarding PCT dosing protocol.

It is really beneficial to read the threads to see what others have experienced.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Yes, i just checked them out. So what I think you guys are saying is: Do the Halodrol for the 4 weeks, and take the cycle support before, during and after. Take Serm and AI when? And then do a post cycle therapy (dhea,fenugreek) rebound reloaded

Oh boy. :nutkick:

Patsfan

Banned
Awards
I hate being in these forums, you ask a question and 10 different people say 10 different things. And when you ask people, is this what you said, or did you say do this you get this ****

Im asking for help, if you dont want to help thats cool, just dont mock me

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
What do you expect man. You're doing a steroid and you take no time to research it yourself and then come on here with questions that have been asked over and over again.

Patsfan

Banned
Awards
Like I said you do research, and you look at numerous threads (which there are 17 pages of them, or more). Look at each one, and each one says something different. So yes, Im asking questions to get it right, and not have 20 different people say im doing it wrong, or tell me to add or subtract something.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hate being in these forums, you ask a question and 10 different people say 10 different things. And when you ask people, is this what you said, or did you say do this you get this ****

This is a good forum with a lot of people with tremendous knowledge.

Now then - some of the answers you may have seen so far may be partly the result of your asking previously answered questions; and you have a role in that. I'm not bagging on you; that isn't my place.

Regardless, I would encourage you to learn as much as you can about the supps, process, affects, effects, etc. prior to using anything. I really think that if you invest a little more time reading, you will get a wealth on information that very well might help you avoid mistakes.

Some of the stuff contemplated on sites like this can result in issues that need to be anticipated and addressed. Conceptually, it is no different than riding a motorcycle or shooting a gun; get prepared and know the upsides and downsides.

Some of the threads may differ; just as you might expect. Still, if you read all applicable threads - I'm pretty sure you will find consensus around a few basis themes.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established

I'm sure your gonna get a lot of help now!

Patsfan

Banned
Awards
How does this sound?

Week 1-2
Halodrol 1 tab
Milk thistle 2-3 tab
Orasten-e or Methonalone 3 tab
Cycle support 2 tab

Week 3-4
Halodrol 1 tab
Milk thistle 2-3 tab
Orasten-e or Methonalone 3 tab
Cycle support 2 tab
Novedex XT 2-3 tab

Week 5-7...etc
Dhea 1-2 tab
Milk thisle 2-3 tab
Novedex XT 2-3 tab
Rebound XT or Reloaded 3 tab
Cycle support 2 tab
Tribulus/Dim/chrysin 2 tab

Of course throughout cycle taking multi vitamin, protein, etc

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok bro ur post looked pretty good but ill suggest some things.

Im not sure what Methonalone is, is that a product from IDS thats supposed to act like winny? Id go wth orastan-E but thats because i know what that is. In my opinion you dont need Novadex XT on cycle as neither halodrol nor orastan cause horrible shutdown AND ur libido should still be intact.

You can leave out the milk thistle and just go witht he cycle support. Then for PCT go with Reloaded at 3 caps a day, ur trib , cycle support , and DHEA along with multi and so on. So ur cycle will look like this..

Weeks 1-4:
Halodrol- 50mgs ( 1 tab )
Orastan-E 3 Tabs which i think is what 75mgs ( if you can increase this i would )
Cycle support at 2 servings a day

Start ur Rebound Reloaded the day after you stop ur last Pill of halo and orastan.

Weeks 5-9:

Rebound 3 tabs for 10 days, 2 tabs for 10 days, 1 tab for 10days.

Take ur Cycle support at 2 servings a day for all 4 weeks and the same with ur DHEA and ur Trib and you should be set.

Remember to eat eat eat!

Patsfan

Banned
Awards
I read that Methonalone is supposed to be like orasten-e, because you cant buy orasten-e anywhere, its out of stock, or its discontinued. Thanks for the help again!!

1 more question: What about using promagnon, or methandrol? Are they the same thing? But at a lower dose! They are cheaper $$ too!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I read that Methonalone is supposed to be like orasten-e, because you cant buy orasten-e anywhere, its out of stock, or its discontinued. Thanks for the help again!!

1 more question: What about using promagnon, or methandrol? Are they the same thing? But at a lower dose! They are cheaper $$ too!

Oohh ok got ya, who makes Methonalone? Im not familiar with methandrol either but promagnon is great, people like it a lot. They say its different then halodrol but idk how it is, looks like the same chemical name to me! Also a couple of the board sponsors have Megazol which is orastan-E clone for more mgs per bottle and more caps for cheaper. You should look into that if you want more. Also halo is just one pill for 50mgs , promag you have 60 count at 25mgs a pill so it all comes out the same for a 4 week cycle.

Patsfan

Banned
Awards
Actually i think i might have found some!! Orasten -e that is!!
Nutragenx makes Methonalone. I gues methandrol is a copy cat of halodrol 50 and is 50mg as well, and they (promagnon and methandrol are a little cheaper)

Patsfan

Banned
Awards
Would this be just as effective?

Orastan-E 60 Capsules

Novedex XT 60cp

Rebound XT 60cp

ProMagnon 25 60 Tablets

Perfect Cycle 90 Tabs

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Yes, i just checked them out. So what I think you guys are saying is: Do the Halodrol for the 4 weeks, and take the cycle support before, during and after. Take Serm and AI when? And then do a post cycle therapy (dhea,fenugreek) rebound reloaded
:gotsearch really before you venture into this you need to search, read, study, compare etc, etc. It's obvious that you have no idea what your doing so just take the time to study before you screw yourself up! No offense is meant here but these questions are answered hundreds of times in this forum (maybe thousands).

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
yeah, this thread sucks. i hate to see any thread where rebound AND novedex are both used for PCT.

why use novedex and an anabolic compound at the same time? with the rebound gyno (not the product) from ATD when used at high doses and/or for longer duration... it just doesn't look good. halodrol seems like a mild compound, i certainly got plenty of LBM gain from it with a light two-week cycle.. but i had the motivation and recovery kicking in by day 4-5 just fine.

if you're so knew, patsfan... look into NAC over milk thistle. at least you're not considering alcohol "supplementation". what's your height? weight? supplement experience?

wouldn't just plain halodrol-50 be enough for you? use some liver protection. eat enough protein. get your ATD PCT. keep in mind the ATD, or other estrogen-blockers.. will have more androgenic power than the halodrol-50. no fault of halo's. so you'll probably be more aggressive and continue to get stronger during your PCT. it's a nice, comfy ride by most accounts.

halodrol is like this: :yawn:

Patsfan

Banned
Awards
"but these questions are answered hundreds of times in this forum (maybe thousands)."

Like i said previously, look at each halodrol forum, each one says something different. Everyone has their own opinion, and each opinion is different. Some supplements work for some people, some stack them different. If "its obvious that I have no idea", then tell me or show me where each halodrol thread has the same supplements in them!

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
It's your job to research everything and decide what you will do for the cycle and for PCT. Starting your own thread because every log you look at is different is useless. There isn't a secret halodrol cycle and Halodrol PCT we're all using and no body is telling you about. Everyone is going to tell you to do something differently. You need to decide what supplements you need to keep you healthy on cycle and after cycle. All that information is already available to you!

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
It's your job to research everything and decide what you will do for the cycle and for post cycle therapy. Starting your own thread because every log you look at is different is useless. There isn't a secret halodrol cycle and Halodrol PCT we're all using and no body is telling you about. Everyone is going to tell you to do something differently. You need to decide what supplements you need to keep you healthy on cycle and after cycle. All that information is already available to you!
Exactly, your just throwing things at us hoping you hit the sweet spot, study each supp and know why your taking it, decide when the best time to start and end it is. Decide what "You" need, i.e. do you get back pumps easily? Then Taurine and Potassium need to be added, etc, etc.
Your an individual and you should really know how you react to things before you start anything like this in the first place. I know the norm is 21 years old, but I gotta tell ya, I really think most people would benefit a lot more by waiting till their mid 30's. I made most of my big gains in my 20's + early 30's 100% natty. Once you roll into your late 30's T-levels start to drop and a little help can make a big difference. jmho

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Exactly, your just throwing things at us hoping you hit the sweet spot, study each supp and know why your taking it, decide when the best time to start and end it is. Decide what "You" need, i.e. do you get back pumps easily? Then Taurine and Potassium need to be added, etc, etc.
Your an individual and you should really know how you react to things before you start anything like this in the first place. I know the norm is 21 years old, but I gotta tell ya, I really think most people would benefit a lot more by waiting till their mid 30's. I made most of my big gains in my 20's + early 30's 100% natty. Once you roll into your late 30's T-levels start to drop and a little help can make a big difference. jmho

:goodpost:

Patsfan

Banned
Awards
"your just throwing things at us hoping you hit the sweet spot"...now this board is for help isnt it? Thats what i was doing, asking for help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry i put novdex and rebound at the same time, it was a mistake, ever heard of those?

This is what im going to do:
Weeks 1-4:
Halodrol-
Orastan-E
Cycle support

Weeks 5-9:

Rebound
Cycle support
DHEA
Trib
Cycle support

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have to be honest Patsfan - normally I am very willing to help, and so too are others on this board/forum. Still, I think you'll find better results if you lose the "pound sand" attitude.

In this case, no further advice from me, except good luck. Maybe others will feel more graceous.

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
"your just throwing things at us hoping you hit the sweet spot"...now this board is for help isnt it? Thats what i was doing, asking for help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry i put novdex and rebound at the same time, it was a mistake, ever heard of those?

This is what im going to do:
Weeks 1-4:
Halodrol-
Orastan-E
Cycle support

Weeks 5-9:

Rebound
Cycle support
DHEA
Trib
Cycle support

I'd like to see a serm in your pct.But in saying that Halodrol for me has been a weak steriod.So it's your choice if you want to risk not running one.Also I like to run some fenu aswell as it seems to help my libdo.
Do you plan on getting any blood work done?

Patsfan

Banned
Awards
"pound sand attitude"? Whatever!!!
Like i said before, you ask a question, and you get 10 different answers! How do you expect to know which one is right?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Do you know how big of an ass you are making yourself look like? You're like a toddler throwing a fit because your mom wont buy you an ice cream cone. Do some damn searches and make your own conclusion, people arn't going to spoon feed you.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Quit being modest jay...........we know it was you. :D

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I walked away cause Jay said he would fix everything!