Hyperdrol and Jungle Warfare...Together!?

K

kamikazikid

Awards
With all these bangin new products out (x-factor, anagen, hyperdrol, JW) I've been struggling over which one to try next. But, one of the ideas that got me excited was stacking hyperdrol with jungle warfare. Can anyone tell me
a) have you tried this?
b) does it seem like as good of an idea to you as it does to me?
c) Most importantly, is there any health reason why this would be a very bad idea?

Thanks a lot folks.

Oh also I had just a tiny side question:
I noticed in either hyperdrol or JW (don't remember off the top of my head), there was something called like "divinill tetrahydra blah blah blah". Is this the same stuff that is in activate? Cause uh, activate is another product that would be great in this stack. That is of course, if one of these two products don't already cover the nettle root base.

Thanks people, peace out

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive not seen anyone stack the two. JW works great on its own though :)

With all these bangin new products out (x-factor, anagen, hyperdrol, JW) I've been struggling over which one to try next. But, one of the ideas that got me excited was stacking hyperdrol with jungle warfare. Can anyone tell me
a) have you tried this?
b) does it seem like as good of an idea to you as it does to me?
c) Most importantly, is there any health reason why this would be a very bad idea?

Thanks a lot folks.

Oh also I had just a tiny side question:
I noticed in either hyperdrol or JW (don't remember off the top of my head), there was something called like "divinill tetrahydra blah blah blah". Is this the same stuff that is in activate? Cause uh, activate is another product that would be great in this stack. That is of course, if one of these two products don't already cover the nettle root base.

Thanks people, peace out

B

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Kind of like stacking Optimum whey protein with Champion Nutrition whey protein......

I think it is a waste of money, but don't let me get between you and your happiness. :D