Such a Thing as Quality Bulk Protein?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Such a Thing as Quality Bulk Protein?

Been looking around to see if I can find a cheaper alternative for protein. Been using Ergopharm Mass Meal, I like it for the protein blend and low fat / low carbs.

Suggestions? Thanks.

2. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I second that thought - and we do have bulk 'no frills' protein. It is the best quality for you, but cheaper than most.

Optimum Economy Size

AND please remember to use your board member discount coupon of Laura05
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wheystation
    I second that thought - and we do have bulk 'no frills' protein. It is the best quality for you, but cheaper than most.

Optimum Economy Size

AND please remember to use your board member discount coupon of Laura05
    You can't go wrong with ATW. Every flavor I've gotten has tasted great (I usually order the blend) and the deals can't be beat, especially the refill deal, you can get 10 pounds of bag in a box for the cost of most 5 pounders with shipping. Good Stuff!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Answers

atw is great protein along with anabolic innovations protein blend and isolate

board sponsors have got everything you waould ever need covered
  5. Board Supporter
    Answers

Yeah...ATW all the way.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Just got my ziplock bag from ATW today!! Can't beat their prices!!

(All other protein)
  7. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

NICE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>> who needs fancy packaging????????
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Answers

Love ATW..bought tons from em. Starting to get sick of the 15lbs of chocolate 20/30 I bought lol.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Lets assume someone wanted a product just for general protein supplementation. Which ATW product is the most cost effective, all things considered?
  10. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Beau
    Lets assume someone wanted a product just for general protein supplementation. Which ATW product is the most cost effective, all things considered?

Generic brand, for us - is the blend

All The Whey Protein - Whey Protein Blend Whey Blend
  11. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Well I guess I would have to recommend a place that has 19 different flavors of protein powder.

INCLUDING flavors that board members requested for MONTHS and MONTHS from board sponsors and never got.

That was until Anabolic Innovations was formed and gave the members what they asked for:

• Peanut Butter Flavor
    • Peanut Butter/Chocolate
    • THE ELVIS Peanutbutter/Banana

You can see the rest of the flavors here:

Whey Protein Isolate Concentrate Powder Bodybuilding Anabolic Innovations EXCELL Cookies optimum, diet, supplements, bodybuilders, nutrition, athletes - Home

AND you can also buy other products there at the same time so you save on shipping

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  12. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I have to admit it - He is good people!!!!!! And you could do well there, also.

Laura
    Lowest Prices Highest Quality Whey Protein and Nutrition Supplements
  13. Gold Member
    Answers

Be sure to at least check out Anabolic Innovations. They have amazing prices, but more importantly some innovative, great tasting flavors. Hey, they brought Peanut Butter to the market and no one else has done that. You can't beat the PB/Banana or Choc/Banana on flavor.

Personally, CROWLER and Anabolic Innovations is a staple protein for me. Dang good service as well. They'll bend over backwards to help you out and make sure you're satisfied.

Oh, and if the thoughts of delicious, HEALTHY chocolate chip cookies gets your mouth watering, check them out for those too. My god I can't stop eating them!!!!!!!!

Sure, you can't go wrong with ATW, but you definately can't wrong with Anabolic Innovations either. Ok, I'm gonna makes me some cookies now!!!!!!!!!
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SubliminalX
    Been looking around to see if I can find a cheaper alternative for protein. Been using Ergopharm Mass Meal, I like it for the protein blend and low fat / low carbs.

Suggestions? Thanks.
    Check out the protein blend offered by Anabolic Innovations. Ive tried just about every one of the "bulk" protein powders (5lbers) and once I tried their peanut butter, I was hooked. They offer sample packs, the only problem is that they all taste so good, you might have trouble picking one.
  15. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gresh
    Check out the protein blend offered by Anabolic Innovations. Ive tried just about every one of the "bulk" protein powders (5lbers) and once I tried their peanut butter, I was hooked. They offer sample packs, the only problem is that they all taste so good, you might have trouble picking one.

The peanut butter flavoring I got to try from Anabolic Innovations was pretty damn good. Tasted just like regular PB!
  16. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

This is one time where I cannot say anything. EVERYTHING I hear about AnabolicInnovations is superior. Great product and Great service AND TRUST ME, I know about this stuff.

Laura
  17. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Sublim, I really enjoyed the Peanut Butter/Banana flavoured Isolate Crowler sent me as a sample. Mixability was quite good, and there was no chalkiness to the texture. Good stuff. Flavour did not leave an odd after taste as well, I suggest you check them out.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

I've been very pleased with Anabolic Innovations proteins. The flavors are wonderful and the customer service is great.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Sublim, I really enjoyed the Peanut Butter/Banana flavoured Isolate Crowler sent me as a sample. Mixability was quite good, and there was no chalkiness to the texture. Good stuff. Flavour did not leave an odd after taste as well, I suggest you check them out.
    Sorry Laura, but I haven't tried your stuff (you guys had me drooling at the thought of pb whey though). I have tried AIs PeanutButter, Chocolate PeanutButter, Vanilla, Strawberry, Mocha and yesterday I got my Plain Jane. Like many others the PB flavors are my favorite and I have made that very clear on this forum and others. I've tried other proteins in bulk or similar in cost and...well...let's just say that there were unwanted intangibles that came with the price ...Not this stuff though.

Looks like you have some tough competition Laura! Tell ya what, if you come out w/ PB Protein I'll try yours too! Mmm, peanut butter.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Answers

I have tried virtually every protein on the market, save a few.

AnabolicInnovations is bar none, hands down, the most delicious..

Think MuscleMilk without all the fat.

THe T/A on AI is stupendous, which is more than I can say about some of the other competitors. *cough*
  21. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I give my full support to Annabolic Innovations.

I have tried almost all their products, and they are all top quality. The support is unmatched by any other retailer I've shopped at, and the people there are great.

I use the Elvis flavour from AI now, it's great. Not overpowering like I thought it may be, blends great.

Let us know what your choice is in the end and how it was, I'd be interested in hearing
    **** 3 month Transformation contest:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167999-moklepauls-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Just chiming in on my experiences with AI's products.

The EXCELL Strawberry is freaking awesome, great mixability, no clumping and after taste like you get with other BCAA type products and the Citrulline Malate definitely helps endurance so it's a nice addition that you get in EXCELL.

The Chcocolate & Peanut Butter whey is awesome. I could live off of it if I had to. I'm freaking busy as hell so I have to do 3 shakes with 45 grams of protein each and this is some good stuff, I also add oats to it. It tastes great, mixes easy, and goes well with water, add milk and you get a very good tasting shake. The chocoloate & peanut butter is the best tasting stuff I've had as far as whey products go.
  23. Registered User
    Answers

I love the ATW Chocolate Mint blend. It tastes just like Andes Mints to me. Add a little bit of milk and I had a treat. I will definitely be picking some more up when I go through the two 5 pounders I have (Pineapple and Orange, which are both pretty damn tasty too ). for Laura, she's always taken care of me.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Wow, thanks for all the input. I just placed an order for 15 lbs of AI's Strawberry whey blend. I love their PB Cycle Support already. I'll just keep my stock of Mass Meal for pre-bedtime casein.
  25. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

GREAT to hear it thank you much!

Glad you like the cycle support.

I will include some of the healthy Chocoloate Chip cookie mix in your order.

Thank you again.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Answers

the protein review:

peanut butter - pretty damn tasty, but i wanted something more.....

chocolate/peanut butter - and then i found this, the ultimate in protein powder. i've yet to find a better tasting protein than this flavor.

chocolate/banana - not a huge fan. bought 5lbs for curiosity and it isn't for me. it's not horrible, it just can't compete with chocolate/pb.

chocolate mint - i have a bag but have yet to try it out. however, mrs. beelze has been stealing it and if she's stealing protein powder, it must be pretty damn good. before, all she would drink is muscle milk.

me, i'm a creature of habit and i'll end up going back to chocolate/pb and never leaving again.

note: crowler cookies are a different subject. there are no words that accurately describe how addictive they are. each month, i pick up 5lbs with my protein order. mrs. beelze eats ALL of it in that month. and she has continued to get leaner, which i didn't think was possible at 120lbs. when crowler says healthy, it's not a marketing gimmick.
  27. Gold Member
    Answers

It looks like everyone likes AI & ATW, which I agree. My favorite flavor with AI is Choc/Peanut Butter hands down!

What I look for in protein powder is mixability, flavor, and NO FOAM!!! Both company's do a great job at that, AI has a lot more flavors, and COOKIES!!!!!!!!!! If you decide to go with AI trust me pick up some cookie mix, you will thank me..
  28. Board Supporter
    Answers

I also will vouche for AI's peanutbutter. Best damn stuff I have EVER had. I usually would get ON whey chocolate mint which I thought was pretty good, but this PB whey is like a snack. I have tried muscle milk which is also very good, but you gotta like that AI protein doesn't have all the fat in it. AI will be my #1 source for protein for a good long time. They got it right with the PB!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Has anyone compared the amino acid profile of ATW and AI? I just picked up a 5 pounder of AI Mocha-choca-choco-whateva...(the more chocolate the better I say)... the other day. I compared AI's amino profile to as many other proteins on the web as I could find and though some (actually one) were close, none where better.
  30. Gold Member
    Answers

Just saw this thread, AI's PB with natty PB thrown in is about as good as it gets. Elvis is also in the building I dropped some serious dough there, and it was well worth it. BCAAs at that price will not be matched, and I won't even talk about the cookies...or else I'll go make some right now...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 01:17 PM
  2. Is there such a thing as too much FIBER?
    By Highlanda01602 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-06-2008, 12:23 PM
  3. Is there such a thing as too much of a
    By freezito in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-25-2007, 04:06 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-14-2006, 08:53 AM
  5. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-14-2004, 02:18 AM