hyperdol?

skip2k5

Awards
has any one heard of this?..its made by the same ppl who made superdrol..is this better then superdrol?..

Anabolic Xtreme Hyperdrol 90 Capsules

Initial testers on Hyperdrol have reported lean mass gains of 6 to 9lbs with a reduction in bodyfat. Hyperdrol is a hypertrophic proprietary matrix comprised of precise ingredients to deliver a 1, 2 punch. Hyperdrol is for serious lifters only and shouldn't be used unless you are over the age of 21.

Hypertrophic Proprietary Matrix: 310mg
Cissus Quadrangularis Proprietary Ketosteroid Extract, Proprietary Urtica Dioica Lignan Complex, 6-BrAD (6-Bromodione), Proprietary Forsholii Diterpene Complex
Cissus Quadrangularis Proprietary Ketosteroid Extract
Cissus Quadrangularis (Cissus (SEA-SUS) for short) is one key to Hyperdrol. But it is not like the other products on the market. AX has never produced a product that did not work. Second of all, to put it bluntly, everyone can start with the Cissus plant; it is all about understanding how to balance the extraction process to highlight the positive effect of the right metabolites. Oh sure, someone will figure it out sooner or later by reverse engineering our product but until then, I can safely say that no one has a product like this. Only AX and our marketing partner ALRI have the keys to unlock the power of this incredible herbal product.
6-BrAD (6-Bromodione)
6-BrAD is a new anti-aromatase that keeps estrogen intact while Test rises - but it also inhibits negative feedback thus inducing an increase in total testosterone and preventing natural test production from shutting down. Our objective is to create a favorable natural androgen to estrogen ratio (like you had as a teenager) which will allow for better body composition with fewer potential rebound issues. While some products (ATD based) have taken the approach of a total estrogen suppression, our view (as user experience substantiates) is that when you totally shut down estrogen you can not only make your workouts intolerable but your libido often goes in the tank and who wants that?
Proprietary Forsholii Diterpene Complex Forsholli Diterpene is similar to Forskolin (Forslean™) in action but is much more bio-available to the system allowing a much smaller dose to be used with greater affect. Forsholli is the only plant-derived compound presently known to directly stimulate the enzyme adenylate cyclase, and subsequently cyclic AMP (cAMP). Our exclusive Forsholi Diterpene extract helps generate lean body mass by stimulating cAMP, which will increase the circulation of hypertrophic hormones (you know, Hyperdrol, the stuff you are taking) and enhance their utilization. What that means is lean hard gains!!!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Re: hyoerdol?

It's a ''Herbal/Natural'' Anabolic, which means it's non-hormonal unlike Superdrol. They are essentially two different beasts.

skip2k5

Awards

hmm..so that means its better for your health, but do you think u get same results as superdrol?..

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Not by a long shot. This shouldn't be in the steriods section.

Skip, if you don't mind me asking...how old are you?

skip2k5

Awards
im 24, so hyperdrol is outta the question, thanks guys.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
im 24, so hyperdrol is outta the question, thanks guys.
Being 24, it's not out of the question, but if you're comparing the results of Hyperdrol to that of Superdrol, I'm afraid you're going to be sorely disappointed. Like Zircote said, two entirely different beasts. To say one is better than the other is a matter of opinion. As with anything, YMMV. :thumbsup:

skip2k5

Awards
thnx man...do u recommend any type of legal oral steriod for mass/strength?

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
thnx man...do u recommend any type of legal oral steriod for mass/strength?

Asking for things like that on this board are a No No..

Just giving you a heads up.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Asking for things like that on this board are a No No..

Just giving you a heads up.
Close, asking for sources isn't allowed or accepted. Asking an opinion is allowed though.

Maybe you'd like to try a phera-plex clone?

maxpower155

Awards
I did 30 days on hyperdrol and saw literally no results, only sides such as lethargy and acne. I wouldn't waste my time.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Close, asking for sources isn't allowed or accepted. Asking an opinion is allowed though.

Maybe you'd like to try a phera-plex clone?
Bump for that. I has a three week run with Phera and my strength went up pretty good. I didn't get too much of the mass part because I was eating around maintenance. But I didn't have any sides that I noticed. Libido was good, no lethargy, and strength went up. So that would get my recommendation.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would tell you to do your research on this board then you decide.

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
There is ZERO data on 6-Bromodione. Wait until more is known about this compound's activity in vivo. Until proven otherwise, this compound is simply a marketing tool until proven otherwise.

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
I am pretty dissapointed with hyperdrol. I don't think it gave me any noticable results.

On the day i took five caps before my workout i got great pumps but that was about it. There's cheaper ways to get a pump.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Since we are on the topic....AX promised all of the testers who tested the Bunk Hyperdrol free official bottles when it was released......Would have been nice if they came through on this.