Venom and RXT?

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Is it safe to take Venom w/ an AI like Rebound XT(pct)? No real bad sides so far... except for a little tightness in chest and anxiety, but that's about it. Fat loss is amazing and I would hate to drop this product for PCT.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
There should not be any issues/interaction with taking Venom HyperDrive 3.0 and RXT. However, I would hope you are doing an immediate cutting phase after a cycle. You will want to ramp down your cals gradually over time to assist in keeping your gains. HD 3.0 will definitely assist in controlling fat gain, just make sure you continue to eat clean. Good luck :)

Is it safe to take Venom w/ an AI like Rebound XT(post cycle therapy)? No real bad sides so far... except for a little tightness in chest and anxiety, but that's about it. Fat loss is amazing and I would hate to drop this product for PCT.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. I guess it will drop the water retention as well as keep oestrogen low.. Keep us updated on how it goes. ;)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
While taking Hyperdrive 3.0 make sure to drink large amounts of water!!!!! at least 2 gallons a day and more if you can swing it.

Always take it with food, and only one capsule a day, in the early morning.

Good luck!