My bulking stack/diet... what do you think?

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
I'm 17, and a pitcher... At 5'10, 132, I can throw around 80-82 mph. With about 40-45lbs extra on my frame and solid mechanics, I feel I'll be able to hit 90 by next june!

My goal is 1.5-2lbs a week...

Anyways, here's what I'll be using...

Proteins:
GF Pro Cherry
GF Pro Dutch Chocolate
Primaforce Substance wpi-I'm switching over to dutch chocolate once I finish off my 2lb container.
AI Punch for during workouts
Xtreme formulations Ultra Peptide Chocolate.
Substance WPI grape

Creatine formulation: Man Clout
BCAA's: Xtend/AI excell tropical punch
Antioxidant: Vigor
Fish oil: now super epa
Digestion/health: now ginger root
Joints/repair: Bulk Cissus
Bulk Citrulline Malate: (6 grams added to pre/during workout shake)
Now Spirulina
Mega Men Multi
3-4 cups of Green Tea a day.

I bought Substance wpi grape awhile ago, but I only use it when I workout. I mix it with xtend. Once I'm done with my xtend, I'm switching over to AI excell tropical punch/punch wpi for my workouts.

I have quite a few proteins, but in reality, I'll only be using 3 different kinds on workout days, and potentially 2 on non workout days.

Here's what my diet will be like.

Wake up: 1 scoop of gf pro cherry protein.

45 minutes later...

1/2 cup of oats to eat sprinkled with Ground Cinnamon; 2 fish oil
Shake:
1/2 cup of oats; 1 scoop of substance wpi chocolate malt; 2 tbsp of peanut butter; 8-10 oz of milk; banana

Meal 2: 4-6 oz chicken breast; 1 cup of fresh spinach, 1 cup of oatmeal, 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil, milk; multi, ginger root.

Meal 3: Same as meal 2; 2 fish oil, vigor

Meal 4: post workout: 1.5 scoops of Cherry WPI, Xfactor Gatorade, 3/4 cup of oats. vigor

Meal 5: Barilla Plus spaghetti, homemade sauce, 1 scoop of cherry wpi, 8-16 oz of milk, 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil. 1 cup spinach... Or 1/4-1/2 lb of ground beef/1tbsp of extra virgin olive oil instead of shake. 1 cup spinach. Multi, fish oil, ginger root. benefiber

Meal 6: pre-bed shake:
1 scoop of xtreme formulations ultra peptide chocolate
2 tbsp of peanut butter
8-10 oz milk.
Benefiber

I hate vegetables, but will make an attempt to atleast get 3-4 cups of Spinach a day. Hence why I have Now spirulina powder.

I also have 2 bottles of powerfull, but will not be using them for a while. I'm going to save it for when I hit a plateau, or just wait and use it next year.

A

animalXXX

Awards
that's a lot of supps you're taking.. why??? And why so many shakes? the only time when shakes are better than regular food is right after a workout and right after you wake up... you should rely more on regular food than shakes.
try somthing like this...

WPI plus glutamine upon waking up
meal 1 1 cup oatmeal plus 1 whole egg and 5 yolks plus fruit
meal 2 4 oz chicken plus 1 cup brown rice plus veggies ( steamed broccoli, green beans)
meal 3 4 oz steak plus 1 baked potato plus veggies
meal 4 4 oz chicken plus 1 cup brown rice plus veggies
workout
meal 5 post workout drink: 40g WPI plus Gatorade plus creatine plus Glutamine
meal 6 4 oz fish plus 1 cup brown rice plus veggies
meal 7 1 cup cottage cheese

drink 1-2 gall of water throught the day, as much milk as you want, have much fruits and veggies as you want too and remember never go more than 3 hrs without eating
oh yeah.. and hit it hard in the gym

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for replying, I'll definitely try out some of the stuff listed above.

I actually hate vegetables, but I'm attempting to eat 3-4 cups of fresh spinach a day.

2-3 shakes a day isn't that bad. There's some people who take in much more then that, and since school starts for me in a couple of weeks. It's more conveinent and I respond better to shakes in the morning, then food. Hence why I drink a shake instead. Some days, I'm perfectly fine with eating 2-3 meals a day. I have quite a bit of energy just doing something like that. Shakes allow me to put in more calories, and offer more convience when I'm not hungry.

I actually have everything above except for Excell/punch wpi/and now spirulina. I will be replacing xtend/substance wpi grape with excell/punch wpi once I run out.

So I'll be using
Multi:
Fish oil
Creatine
BCAA
Antioxidant
Health/digestion.
Bulk supplies: Citrulline Malate, and Cissus

School sort of drains me out, which is why I use a BCAA supplement. It provides me energy, plus helps me recover at a much faster rate. The citrullate malate aids in endurance and atp production, which will also allow me to recover faster.

I'll be waking up at 5-5:30 a.m. on a consistent basis while school starts, and training at around 5-6 p.m. And since I hate tuna, and there's no way I'm going to man up and eat that everyday in class, it'll be more conveinent to have a shake during class. Same goes for the pre-bed shake-it tastes better, and I'm more willing to stick to that, then say eating cottage cheese-which I also hate with a passion.

I'll be posting a log of my training, and posting what I eat on a daily basis starting next sunday.

I usually have 2-3 shakes a day, and 3-4 whole meals a day.
Starting next sunday-1 week before school starts, it'll look like this.

7 a.m. bulk cissus, 7:10 wpi
7:45-8: 1/2-1 cup of oatmeal with ground cinnamon
Shake: 1 scoop of wpi, 1 banana, 2 tbsp of peanut butter, and if I only have a 1/2 cup of oatmeal, then 1/2 of oats added.

10:30: whole meal
12:45: whole meal
3:30 Train: wpi/bcaa
shake
whole meal: meal 5 on above list
whole meal:
shake

When School starts it'll look more like this:
5 a.m. Bulk Cissus
5:10 wpi

5:45-6: oatmeal plus shake
2nd period class: shake: 1/2 cup of oats, crystal light or water, cherry protein, 30 grams of almonds
4th period class: 2-4 pieces of wholewheat bread, 2tbsp of peanut butter, 8-12 oz of lactaid milk, banana
2:30 End of school: home: 4 oz chicken breast, 1 cup of spinach, 1 cup of oatmeal, extra virgin olive oil
5 P.M. Train: during shake: 45 minutes later: stretch for about 15-20 minutes: Then Post workout shake: 6:10-6:15
About 1 hour after postworkout shake: Meal: Complex carbs, spinach, 1/4-1/2 ground beef, extra virgin olive oil
9:45: pre bed shake

A

animalXXX

Awards
if you're gonna do a shake do CytoGainer by Cytosport. it's more than a shake it's a fully balanced meal replacement. And before going to sleep if you're gonna do a shake do a casein protein shake and throw some PB in there too. Just make sure that you get food in your stomach every 3 hrs. When i was 17 i weighted in at 126 lbs. Now i'm 23 and I weight in at 190lbs 11%lbs. Just eat man. make a tuna salad and make sandwiches on whole wheat bread. It tastes awsome. also PB&J sandwiches too man.

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, and congrats on your gains! :)

I've actually used cytogainer before, but it's not cost effective for me, so I just make a homemade shake which imo tastes better. Plus the cytogainer has WPC in it, and I can't use wpc due to being lactose intolerant.

Yeah, that's definitely going to be the hardest thing for me. Force feeding myself when I'm not hungry, but I'm up to the challenge, and hopefully my log will show that.