excell vs. xtend taste

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
How does the Excell (tastewise) compare to Xtend? I found both watermelon and grape XTEND awesome. I like the number of choices with Anabolic Innovations, plus the price.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Trial Samples dude, you can test the flavors. Anabolic Innovations is very helpful in giving you options

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Ive tried both Xtend flavors and only Mango for Excell. I must say I like the Mango best of all. And I never knew I liked mango in the first place, just tried a sample and loved it.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Xtend tatste better......but hay i dont judge supps based on its taste. its not candy you know

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Xtend tatste better......but hay i dont judge supps based on its taste. its not candy you know
neither do i but if since both are quality products why not go with taste? :donut:

getbustered

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have loved watermelon xtend from the first time I tried it. I have a bottle right now. That said, when it's gone, I'll probably have to go with strawberry excell. It tastes damn good.

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Extend-wise I enjoy grape more than the watermelon. But both are excellent.

f18jock

f18jock

Awards
When I first received my bottle of Grape XTend, I was a little quick to make a drink with it and didnt bother reading the directions fully. I put six scoops in my bottle. The taste was horrible. I almost threw the rest of the bottle out. Then I decided that reading the directions fully was probably a wise move, and there it is, take 2 scoops pre, 2 scoops during, and 2 scoops post work out. Lo and behold, the taste was great...lol

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Glad to see an open discussion about this with input about both supplements.

If you ever buy EXCELL or any Anabolic Innovatios product you are more than welcome to use it for a week and if for ANY reason are unhappy just email us, send it back and we give you 100% refund of what we charged you for shipping AND for the supplement.

CROWLER

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see an open discussion about this with input about both supplements.

If you ever buy EXCELL or any Anabolic Innovatios product you are more than welcome to use it for a week and if for ANY reason are unhappy just email us, send it back and we give you 100% refund of what we charged you for shipping AND for the supplement.

CROWLER
This tells me you guys stand by your product. I like to see that. I will be giving Excell a try in the near future. I still have some Extend o finish. But I am impressed with your guarantee, price and number of flavors. Good job.