Bioavailablity of Cissus, Celadrin, and MSM

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know the oral bioavailablity of Cissus, Celadrin, and MSM?

While they seem to be relatively solid given the positive response to oral use, I would like to know exact numbers.

Im thinking about making a transdermal with these and some other solutes. Knowing exact numbers will help determine the composition.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
No idea of how it is man. Good idea for a transmerdal though..

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
Don't know numbers.... but I know MSM is highly bio-availible.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a suggestion if you go through with a Cissus transdermal (which I hope you'll let us know about if you do it):

Since the herb is only 5% active compounds, it might be beneficial to heat it in the solution, and strain out the remaining herb, like you're making pot brownies.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Just a suggestion if you go through with a Cissus transdermal (which I hope you'll let us know about if you do it):

Since the herb is only 5% active compounds, it might be beneficial to heat it in the solution, and strain out the remaining herb, like you're making pot brownies.
Yummy!!!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm.... Cissus cookies could be a cool idea. I find that it smells like trib.. Imagine in the oven.. Smell all over the house could make everybody puke!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm.... Cissus cookies could be a cool idea. I find that it smells like trib.. Imagine in the oven.. Smell all over the house could make everybody puke!
Don't they say not to take with food?