first stack, need help

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
I've always been into health and fitness and have lifted consistently since i was 14. I'm now 21 and have been looking into pro-hormone type supplements. I have 2 bottles of H-max 1 bottle of mega-zol and one bottle of t-drive. The reason i got this combination is because a friend suggested it, but i wanted to get feedback of exactly how to dose it and if i need any more stuff to prevent gyno or something similar. Thanks.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
R Alan, you're in luck because we have a plethora of information on this stuff. You have to search a bit though.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
lol thanks but i've been searching and it's kind of confusing to me which is why i want someone to communicate with directly about what i'm doing. I'm no newbie at lifting but i've seen people with lumps in their nipples.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those are Bro-plants gone wrong man. Nothing to worry about.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
so this is what I am thinking but i don't really know yet:

week 1-4 25 mg of hmax ed 50 mg mega zol ed
week 5-8 50 mg of hmax ed 100 mg mega zol ed

I have t-drive (same as rebound xt) for pct but I really don't know how to dose it. From my SEARCHES I found that some people take anti-estrogens during the end of the cycle and others take them after the completion of the cycle. Thanks.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
ok so you should be happy to hear i'm going to take this advice and save the hmax. Thanks for your input. I was reading about pheraplex and it sounds like that might even be stronger than i need but somewhere i read prostanazol would be better. I was wondering if i should just take the mega zol i already have with the t-drive (aka rebound xt) for my first stack and see how that works. any input or advice would be appreciated. thanks

B

beefjerky

Awards
Hey Alan, I'm 21 and have already used PP. Its highly recommended as a starter. I had barely any sides. Gives great strength, but not a lot of size relative to other things.
I have no experience with Prostanazol.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
what do you think about pherabol by juggernaut nutrition? its supposed to be a pheraplex clone

B

beefjerky

Awards
what do you think about pherabol by juggernaut nutrition? its supposed to be a pheraplex clone
I hear its overdosed. Maybe 11 or 12mg per cap, vs 10mg for PP. Other than that, its good.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Holy god I'm surprised no one has gotten on this thread yet.

Mega-Zol is 3x the potency of prostan. Also, H-Max and Zol combined make for a better cutting stack as opposed to Phera-Plex with Superdrol like Pherabol,Pheradrol or something stacked with revenge SDX or Methyl Dx3. If this is your first cycle I recommend a mass type of cycle instead of a cut. I believe it'd be better as your androgen receptors are at optimal performance. Try a Phera-Plex/Superdrol type of cycle.

Also, Zol is not an ORAL. Zol although taken orally is not c17a methylated. Therefore, not considered an oral. Although you have read up some I'm glad, just keep reading. Halodrol is an oral because of it's c17a methylation. Also, it's not as harsh on your liver enzymes as is Superdrol or Phera-Plex.

Research a good Post Cycle therapy, containing the entire slough of information. Such as AI's, SERMs, Testosterone Boosters, Liver Protection, Cholesterol Supplements and ancillaries during cycle for things like Blood Pressure, Shin Splints or Terrible Pumps.

Have Fun.

B

beefjerky

Awards
Hey Got, are you saying that my first cycle should have been Halo vs. PP? I got numerous responses saying PP first. Or is it just the liver harshness?

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
Holy god I'm surprised no one has gotten on this thread yet.

Mega-Zol is 3x the potency of prostan. Also, H-Max and Zol combined make for a better cutting stack as opposed to Phera-Plex with Superdrol like Pherabol,Pheradrol or something stacked with revenge SDX or Methyl Dx3. If this is your first cycle I recommend a mass type of cycle instead of a cut. I believe it'd be better as your androgen receptors are at optimal performance. Try a Phera-Plex/Superdrol type of cycle.

Also, Zol is not an ORAL. Zol although taken orally is not c17a methylated. Therefore, not considered an oral. Although you have read up some I'm glad, just keep reading. Halodrol is an oral because of it's c17a methylation. Also, it's not as harsh on your liver enzymes as is Superdrol or Phera-Plex.

Research a good Post Cycle therapy, containing the entire slough of information. Such as AI's, SERMs, Testosterone Boosters, Liver Protection, Cholesterol Supplements and ancillaries during cycle for things like Blood Pressure, Shin Splints or Terrible Pumps.

Have Fun.

thanks for the advice! Ok so i decided i'm gonna run pherabol and revenge sdx. now i gotta figure out how to dose it. i'm gonna read some logs and see what has worked in the past. for my pct i'm gonna get some nolva and AI's cycle support seems worth it.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
ok so here is what i am thinking:
wk 1- pherabol 20mg ed
wk 2- phera 30mg ed
wk 3- phera 30mg ed
wk 4- phera 20mg ed/revenge sdx 10mg ed
wk 5- revenge 20mg ed
wk 6- revenge 20-30 mg ed depending on sides and results and nolva 25 mg ed if needed
wk 7-10- nolva 25 mg ed

i wanna use cycle support by anabolic innovations but it recomends 2 doses a day and comes with 60 pills so idk if i should start that at the beginning or the end of the cycle. any advice is greatly appreciated and will be taken. thanks.

B

beefjerky

Awards
Personally, when I'm going for my next cycle, I'm going to preload cycle support for 2 week first, its also a powder, not pill. Also, You should have PP run on week 1 at 10 mg.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Got, are you saying that my first cycle should have been Halo vs. PP? I got numerous responses saying PP first. Or is it just the liver harshness?

No, I'm saying that it would be better to run a PH for the first time as a Mass Cycle and Halo is not as good for massing out as cutting up. I feel that with continued use of PHs slowly your androgen receptors get less and less receptive to the PHs without a break of about 90 days. That way if you mass out on the first cycle you'll see the results and continue on with your progress.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok so here is what i am thinking:
wk 1- pherabol 20mg ed
wk 2- phera 30mg ed
wk 3- phera 30mg ed
wk 4- phera 20mg ed/revenge sdx 10mg ed
wk 5- revenge 20mg ed
wk 6- revenge 20-30 mg ed depending on sides and results and nolva 25 mg ed if needed
wk 7-10- nolva 25 mg ed

i wanna use cycle support by anabolic innovations but it recomends 2 doses a day and comes with 60 pills so idk if i should start that at the beginning or the end of the cycle. any advice is greatly appreciated and will be taken. thanks.

Read this for PCT. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/37790-running-serm-inverse-adt.html?highlight=serm+inverse+to+adt

Also, you may not want to run 6 weeks of those products. Not sure how you'll respond to the sides. If you're like me you may just be able to run it for that long, but I recommend getting your cardiovascular abilities up.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
My .02, but I think pick 1 PH and stay with it. It's your first cycle man. What if you have crazy sides, and you're stacking compounds which you've never taken before? I say go for a Superdrol clone and eat. This is all assuming that you're taking proper precautions before,during,and post-cycle.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My .02, but I think pick 1 PH and stay with it. It's your first cycle man. What if you have crazy sides, and you're stacking compounds which you've never taken before? I say go for a Superdrol clone and eat. This is all assuming that you're taking proper precautions before,during,and post-cycle.

That's also another option. Usually when I have others that are trying their first time of cycles, I am usually around them and talk with them about their side effects when stacking two compounds. It is up to you. Just do some reading on sides.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
well i'm a noob to ph's but not a noob to everything...i ran a ten week cycle of sust at 250 mg every 5 days and the only side i experienced was the onset of gyno which post cycle therapy took care of...and of course the 25 pounds of muscle i put on...but i know a lot about that stuff and nothing about pro hormones...so should i run one and then the other then both if it works out? obviously not all in a row, but eventually

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well i'm a noob to ph's but not a noob to everything...i ran a ten week cycle of sust at 250 mg every 5 days and the only side i experienced was the onset of gyno which post cycle therapy took care of...and of course the 25 pounds of muscle i put on...but i know a lot about that stuff and nothing about pro hormones...so should i run one and then the other then both if it works out? obviously not all in a row, but eventually

Something alot of first users like to do. Or what I recommend is starting off with the one with the harshest sides. SD run it for a week and a half. If you can deal with it then start up the Phera with it and run it out. It will take 6 weeks for the whole cycle. It's kind of like overlapping the two PHs but running one solo in the beginning and the other solo in the end.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
Something alot of first users like to do. Or what I recommend is starting off with the one with the harshest sides. superdrol run it for a week and a half. If you can deal with it then start up the Phera with it and run it out. It will take 6 weeks for the whole cycle. It's kind of like overlapping the two PHs but running one solo in the beginning and the other solo in the end.
so basically do the same thing i'm doing now except reverse it? bc now i'm running pp alone then overlapping with superdrol then ending with solo superdrol??? everytime i think i got this stuff figured out i find out i'm wrong lol...glad i'm not planning on doing this for a while so i can get it all sorted out first. thanks again for your help.

and p.s. i had an awesome workout today, thought everyone reading this should know that

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so basically do the same thing i'm doing now except reverse it? bc now i'm running pp alone then overlapping with superdrol then ending with solo superdrol??? everytime i think i got this stuff figured out i find out i'm wrong lol...glad i'm not planning on doing this for a while so i can get it all sorted out first. thanks again for your help.

It's not necessarily wrong just what I recommended. You can run it how you'd like as I've run it both SD first then PP and PP first then SD.

Just saying SD is tasty.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
ok, so i read the thing you told me to about pct and inverse tapering, that made a lot of sense so i'm gonna try it with nolva and rebound xt (i actually have T-drive)..back to the main cycle, i kinda like the idea that pp bulks you first then sd hardens and makes you stronger, would it be a good idea to go with my original plan then just bail on the cycle if the sides are too bad?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok, so i read the thing you told me to about post cycle therapy and inverse tapering, that made a lot of sense so i'm gonna try it with nolva and rebound xt (i actually have T-drive)..back to the main cycle, i kinda like the idea that pp bulks you first then superdrol hardens and makes you stronger, would it be a good idea to go with my original plan then just bail on the cycle if the sides are too bad?
Yeah you could. Also, T-Drive and RXT are basically the same thing. both ATD's.
So you could just use the T-Drive and not spend extra $$$. PP bulks but not sure about how you will respond as I NOW have to load up about 30mg of PP and 30mg of SD just to see a good result. My dosages on everything are generally very high and my sides are usually always low. I like SD because of how it seems to inject glycogen into the muscle cells and gives my muscles a nice full swollen feeling. For example Post work out I'll slam down a huge bowl of oatmeal and a protein shake when On SD. And it seems to make progress overnight.