A little question on the little high of PEA

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
My friend online was touting apon how cool

400mg PEA + 100mg hordenine is, anyone care to chime in where i can get hordenine or a safe sub? I know its a carrier, and those can be rather risky.

Anyone else have any experience with PEA?

I know there was a thread about IBE carrying a liquid version i believe?

And i know nutraplanet just got some in.

Anyways helpful advice welcome, also what happens if you sniff PEA, would it be easy to ingest that way?

Thanks
Dr liftalot

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
400mg is a lot of PEA.

Snorting it will cause a greater spike in PEA levels, which would probably very short-lived.

What do you want to take these for anyhow?

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
My friend online was touting apon how cool

400mg PEA + 100mg hordenine is, anyone care to chime in where i can get hordenine or a safe sub? I know its a carrier, and those can be rather risky.

Anyone else have any experience with PEA?

I know there was a thread about IBE carrying a liquid version i believe?

And i know nutraplanet just got some in.

Anyways helpful advice welcome, also what happens if you sniff PEA, would it be easy to ingest that way?

Thanks
Dr liftalot
snorting burns... really badly. found that out the hard way.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
ehh just see what its like,I like to sample diffrent things....

papa G

Awards
Snorting seems to be a bad idea b/c PEA seems to be pretty damn acidic ( dont want to pull pieces of your nose out) I have some basic cuts and some PEA powder. I usually take 2 BC's (which have hordenine) and add about 200mgs of PEA powder to the mix.

The BC's have 75mg's of PEA plus hordenine (50 mg's), caffeine and cayenne pepper. It seems better to take about 5 BC's but the indigestion and heartburn was not worth it. If you can find hordenine powder, great but if you cannot BC's and PEA powder is cheap and you can combine properly if you research.

If you have to take many BC's you MUST take some antacids or you will regret it! Stay safe, do some good research about these things and I think you will be ok. Start low and work up..

papa G

Awards
BTW the cayenne pepper seems to be the fuel to the fire! Probably
a good idea to keep abuse down.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
So it has been established that antacids don't counter the effects of the pepper?