A little question on the little high of PEA

  1. Registered User
    Dr Liftalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    588
    Answers
    0

    A little question on the little high of PEA


    My friend online was touting apon how cool

    400mg PEA + 100mg hordenine is, anyone care to chime in where i can get hordenine or a safe sub? I know its a carrier, and those can be rather risky.

    Anyone else have any experience with PEA?


    I know there was a thread about IBE carrying a liquid version i believe?

    And i know nutraplanet just got some in.

    Anyways helpful advice welcome, also what happens if you sniff PEA, would it be easy to ingest that way?

    Thanks
    Dr liftalot

  2. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Answers
    0


    400mg is a lot of PEA.

    Snorting it will cause a greater spike in PEA levels, which would probably very short-lived.

    What do you want to take these for anyhow?
  3. Registered User
    protomike's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    396
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Liftalot
    My friend online was touting apon how cool

    400mg PEA + 100mg hordenine is, anyone care to chime in where i can get hordenine or a safe sub? I know its a carrier, and those can be rather risky.

    Anyone else have any experience with PEA?


    I know there was a thread about IBE carrying a liquid version i believe?

    And i know nutraplanet just got some in.

    Anyways helpful advice welcome, also what happens if you sniff PEA, would it be easy to ingest that way?

    Thanks
    Dr liftalot
    snorting burns... really badly. found that out the hard way.
    •   
       

  4. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by protomike
    snorting burns... really badly. found that out the hard way.
    snorting alkaloids makes sinus get all clogged up
  5. Registered User
    Dr Liftalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    588
    Answers
    0


    ehh just see what its like,I like to sample diffrent things....
  6. Registered User
    papa G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    184
    Answers
    0


    Snorting seems to be a bad idea b/c PEA seems to be pretty damn acidic ( dont want to pull pieces of your nose out) I have some basic cuts and some PEA powder. I usually take 2 BC's (which have hordenine) and add about 200mgs of PEA powder to the mix.

    The BC's have 75mg's of PEA plus hordenine (50 mg's), caffeine and cayenne pepper. It seems better to take about 5 BC's but the indigestion and heartburn was not worth it. If you can find hordenine powder, great but if you cannot BC's and PEA powder is cheap and you can combine properly if you research.

    If you have to take many BC's you MUST take some antacids or you will regret it! Stay safe, do some good research about these things and I think you will be ok. Start low and work up..
  7. Registered User
    papa G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    184
    Answers
    0


    BTW the cayenne pepper seems to be the fuel to the fire! Probably
    a good idea to keep abuse down.
  8. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by papa G
    Snorting seems to be a bad idea b/c PEA seems to be pretty damn acidic
    Don't you mean basic?
  9. Registered User
    rampage jackson's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,255
    Answers
    0


    So it has been established that antacids don't counter the effects of the pepper?
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Little something on the side of TRT
    By Warwarrior in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-17-2012, 03:06 PM
  2. Noob Questions on A little Bit of Everything!!
    By aaronbow13 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-27-2010, 10:28 AM
  3. A bunch of questions on the old hormone kit....
    By flexxin35 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 07:46 AM
  4. Just a quick little question on my m-drol cycle
    By pocketboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 08:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in