Not able to fall asleep w/NO-explode

Balla

Awards
I just finished a 3 week superdrol cycle, and I am currently running PCT. During the cycle I had no problems sleeping, but as of the last two weeks I cant seem to fall asleep. I think it might be the NO-explode, but I have taken it before with no problems. Here is how my PCT looks:
Nolva 40/30/20/10
Rebound 1/2/3/3 (caps)
Fenugreek 4/5/6/6
dhea 200 mgs ED
6-oxo 3 caps @ night
NO-explode 2 scoops 30 min before workout (usually around 6pm, and go to bed around 11pm
Size-On 1 Scoop drink during workout, or before bed on non training days
REM-3g 4 caps before bed (just started last night)
cAMP 3 caps before bed

That should do it. Anyone have an idea how or what I should do to get to sleep easier? I have searched the boards, but haven't found anyone with the same situation, so I just thought I would ask.
Thanks
Balla

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
You really want to know why you cant fall asleep? Because NO xplode is full of caffeine and you take it.. at 6pm. DONT take it that late.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
That stuff wires me too much. It works, but if you can't get any rest from it, then it sort of negates the benefits.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
Depends on how sensitive to caffeine you are. Caffeine surges never last for more than an hour or so for me.

You said you've used NO-Xplode before with no problems. Were you taking it at the same time of day?

Balla

Awards
Before I was taking it around 4pm, plus my job involved alot more physical activity than it does now. Yesterday I decided to only take about 3/4 of a scoop before working out, and I slept better last night. I guess I am more sensitive to caffeine than I thought. Thanks for the help.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
The NO-Xplode is very stimulating at more then 2 scoops in my experience, I never got much out of it besides a boost in endurance

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
i dont take caffeine after 12 usually. when i lift i use kryptonite as a pre workout boost, rather than no xplode. (it has no caffeine)

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
its a creatine pre workout energizer, by Pride Nutrition, its a local company, but you can get it off their website.

dannyboy9

dannyboy9

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh I see. Never heard of it, but it would make sense.:fool2:

Thanks a bunch Sky.

It looks like a real solid product but 80 bucks? lol I guess that 80 bucks guarantees you that it works! Plus I prefer pills when it comes to CEE/Kre-Alkalyn.:sad: I had real good results with SciFit's Kre Alkalyn but regardless, I like the ingredients in it and I like that it doesn't have any caffeine in it like you said. That's what mainly caught my attention. "Anywho":icon_lol:

Sorry for the threadjack.