Having better gains and a diffrent viewpoint then before.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
I thought I'd point out my new view on bodybuilding and getting stronger. I like allot of you have used steroids for me it was X-mass/Superdrol split the gains were good, sides were so-so. But overall it left my body in a harsh state for fast gains that didn't stay for too long. kept around 11 pounds of LBM. Which isn't a bad cycle by any means. But during Post cycle and during cycle my body felt trashed.

So I decided to give something new a try, a healing cycle. With mega emphasize on recovery products. I stacked Oratrophin,Mega cissus,Green plant mix,Mega EPA(EFA-DEA), Seasomine Oil, A potent multivitamin,Liv 52,REM,Nuero-stim+c,Whey protein,and vitaberry/Antioxident.
I did this right after my post cycle therapy and my gains have been similar but taken a little longer then on cycle. But I've had nothing but positive thoughts, felt better, and everything is working great. I've never had so much energy in my life. My recovery is 20X faster, I'm leaner by far. No bloat to speak of and my strength is going back to were it was during cycle while being cut. GET THIS NO Side EFFECTS!

I've changed my routine as well, 2-3 days a week lifting, and then plenty of rest and recovery. Recently added to my stack is the first creatine product I've ever responded to, (Beta-insulin mimicking-creatine) By usplabs. While I'm still running my Recovery stack, I can notice something else by adding this. As I've never responded to any creatine product before. Also I am going to add in bulk K-r-ala.

If your not sure if your ready for a PH/Steroid cycle but are coming short on gains, give my recovery cycle a chance. You won't be disappointed

Also note, having a solid healthy diet helps as well!

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Heres some benifits i've experienced from my stack

Leaner Look, less bodyfat.
Less time in the gym with more gains.
Feeling of better well being.
ACNE has gone away
Endurence is threw the roof which goes well for my MMA trainning.
I had a bloated squishy stomach from superdrol, its gone and i have my rock hard abs back!
Haven't been sick since i started this
Almost forgot to add one of the most importian factors for me at 21, my hairline! It was already recedding before superdrol/x-mass but man did it really recced after that, i thought i'd be bald by 25 but now its taken a reverse and grown back! Seriously this pleases me to no end now people think i'm 25-29 instead of 35! ok well noone thought was 35 but the hairline going way back defintly added some unwanted age. I thought alot of you would be intrested to hear this.
Just a few opservations i've made, and thought i'd pass along.

Hope my stack can help others as its helped me
Dr liftalot

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Awesome...this is what I am doing as well. I finished PCT for a TRN/Zol, ran an NHa (Rebound XT + Activate) and now I'm running Cissus/C2/Symmetry/Powerfull by USPlabs plus the staples of a multi/fish oil/creatine ****tail. I am making more subtle gains but I notice a change in every workout. It's amazing what good diet/training and some supps on top can do. I was planning to try my first ever SD cycle in early fall but I may just stay off the stuff.