Hyperdrol and health

Status
Not open for further replies.

e123low

Awards
Ok, I have to admit that I am pretty ill-informed when it comes to all of these new test boosters, specifically Hyperdrol.

I'm wondering, how safe are these products? What type of long-term problems could arrise from use of hyperdrol. I mean, could it possibly potentiate heart problems in the futre or perminate horomone imblances?

I mean, I feel totally safe taking things like protein powders and creatine, but I just have no clue when it comes to products like these. It sucks too because I'm really interested in trying them.

Can somebody shed some light on this topic for me?

Thanks!

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, I have to admit that I am pretty ill-informed when it comes to all of these new test boosters, specifically Hyperdrol.

I'm wondering, how safe are these products? What type of long-term problems could arrise from use of hyperdrol. I mean, could it possibly potentiate heart problems in the futre or perminate horomone imblances?

I mean, I feel totally safe taking things like protein powders and creatine, but I just have no clue when it comes to products like these. It sucks too because I'm really interested in trying them.

Can somebody shed some light on this topic for me?

Thanks!
If people are truly honest, they would admit that there is no data to show what the long term effect of this product and other similar testboosters have, if any. All the brology-bloodwork shows short term effect.

Well, I guess congratulation is in order.... You can be a lab rat too. :D :D

e123low

Awards
Well, obvious is the idea one thinks first about searching when seeking such answers....

Yes, I searched and read through almost all of those posts you linked me to. Did you? Because I still cannot find anything other than inconsistencies and MuscleMagish claims despite the neg feedback from its users.

I even read one post where it was stated that PCT was required for this product and another touting the fact that although the product is expensive, you save money over PH cycles because you dont need PCT.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Almost all these products have very little research outside of user testimony. That's why it is so important to monitor your own health with bloodowrk and checkups.

e123low

Awards
Well, obvious is the idea one thinks first about searching when seeking such answers....

Yes, I searched and read through almost all of those posts you linked me to. Did you? Because I still cannot find anything other than inconsistencies and MuscleMagish claims despite the neg feedback from its users.

I even read one post where it was stated that post cycle therapy was required for this product and another touting the fact that although the product is expensive, you save money over PH cycles because you dont need PCT.
RenegadeRows, you must not know how read.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
lol...
From what I've read about Hyperdrol there's no reason to worry but like ol' Jayhawwk has stated if it's something that worries you then have bloodwork done every so often.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
and the thing we're worrying about is the AA? Right?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
RenegadeRows, you must not know how read.
e123low, you must not know how to remove the sand that is firmly entrenched in your vagina.

As Bio stated most, if not all the information you will hear about these products will be anectdotal. Or in the case of bloodwork of a certain individualk, personally based.

The product you are specifically talking about has only been about for ~5 months, how could we possibly know anything of it's long term effects?

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
You can assume that if it works, it will have similar side effects of any anabolic steroid.

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
I've tried Hyperdrol back when it was an herb in the deserts of India and I have to tell you that the long term effects are pretty scary. We're talking about massive muscle gains and necks with veins popping out that're so large it'll make your Johnson look like silly string. My only advice is use it at your own risk! Caveat Emptor!!

e123low

Awards
e123low, you must not know how to remove the sand that is firmly entrenched in your vagina.

As Bio stated most, if not all the information you will hear about these products will be anectdotal. Or in the case of bloodwork of a certain individualk, personally based.

The product you are specifically talking about has only been about for ~5 months, how could we possibly know anything of it's long term effects?
Dude, you are one ugly little ****wad. I would seriously be embarrrassed to post pics of myself flexing on a bb board if I looked as terrible as you do.

Remove the sand from my vagina, huh? I could just here your converstations with your "bros" now..

"Yo Bro, I'm stacking so much **** right now it's unreal. Today I did five extra sets on my bi's and let me tell ya, I was SWOLE!"

Dip****.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, you are one ugly little ****wad. I would seriously be embarrrassed to post pics of myself flexing on a bb board if I looked as terrible as you do.

Remove the sand from my vagina, huh? I could just here your converstations with your "bros" now..

"Yo Bro, I'm stacking so much **** right now it's unreal. Today I did five extra sets on my bi's and let me tell ya, I was SWOLE!"

Dip****.
Hey E-Warrior, it was a passing, humourus remark on the childish attitude you decided to display again in this post. It would be in your best interest to drop the antagonism if you ever intend to get any questions answered.

You are more than welcome to post relative pictures of yourself for a comparison, and considering I weighed 140lbs 5 months ago I am more than pleased with my progress. If you don't get banned, which with that attitude it is highly likely, you are more than welcome to come back and check on my progress in another 6 months if you feel so inclined.

And actually I have a little tendonitis in my Bi's today, so no bi's, just back. I repped out a new PR of 575 x 8 on Rack Deads, but I am sure you do far more than that.

Oh, and no stacking just Test. 500mg to be exact.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established

Dip****.
Dude - I don't have a horse in this - but I'll comment anyway. That's what I do.

F*ck you.

You make fun of Mullett about his appearance - post up some pics of YOU. Not some bodybuilder you ripped off because you got a pinky for a d*ck - but a pic of you.

Then, just maybe, you can come talk about someone else's appearance.

Jesus. This is the second time in a month we've had some 17 year old POS with nothing better to do than get on here and flame someone's appearance when they don't have anything posted themselves.

"Hi Pot - I'm Kettle".

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm 23 years old, 5'9", 165lbs and @ 10-12% BF
I am the little **** wad here? I have NEVER, EVER brought up weight or got into any kind of e-pissing contest with size and/or the weights I am pushing, but you should check your stats and remember here at AM.com we are competent and can read, ass.

169lbs calling me a little **** wad??Check your ego and get the **** out.

e123low

Awards

Oh, and another thing. If I was the man or team resposible for putting together a product like this, I would have no problem in giving projections on health related issues good or bad, based on my knowlege and extensive research.

Instead, after emailing the company reps three different times I only got one single answer and that was,"Yes, the product is actually good for you". Ok, I guess I'm convinced.. :rollseyes:

I'm not bad mouthing the product but the few logs I do know of report nothing but headaches, heart palaptations, and an empty wallet.

But hey mullet, you seen the advertisement and I'm sure you've done your research and know the physiological effects of every ingredient and their interactions with one another.

Yeah, you'd be poppin' them pills boi! Yeah, then everybody would know how manly you are. Good one, child.

e123low

Awards
I am the little **** wad here? I have NEVER, EVER brought up weight or got into any kind of e-pissing contest with size and/or the weights I am pushing, but you should check your stats and remember here at AM.com we are competent and can read, ass.

169lbs calling me a little **** wad??Check your ego and get the **** out.
Ha Ha, telling me to check my ego? Somebody has some growing up to do.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Hey E-tard, your a faggot, plain and simple. Take your scrawny, punk azz somewhere else.

e123low

Awards
Hey E-tard, your a faggot, plain and simple. Take your scrawny, punk azz somewhere else.
Plain and simple, you are a disgrace. Tell me, whats with you guys? Have you just found you own little safe, happy place amongst one another and feel the need to gang bang any outsider who doesnt lay down for you?

Come on with your wanna be tough guy act. You are behind a computer, dude.

Scrawny punk azz huh? What are you some little ICP groupie?

If you had come along anywhere in this sport you would realize that height and weight alone are really no indicator at all of how impressive or sad an individuals physique truly is.

Look at you guys, bashing and gang raping me for questioning the risks of a product. LOL. You people truly are losers.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm not bashing you for questioning Hyperdrol - I'm bashing you for making fun of Mullett's pictures when you have none of them posted.

I could give 2 sh*ts if you bash Hyperdrol.
Go ahead.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look at you guys, bashing and gang raping me for questioning the risks of a product. LOL. You people truly are losers.
You are not worth my time and this is the last time I am going to dignify your posts with a response.

We are not bashing you for questioning Hyperdrol. Questioning and investigating products is one way we help eachother stay safe and healthy. You are being bashed because you decided to lash out completely unfounded at me for making a joke. If you would have read my posts you would have seen I gave you a legitimate answer, which encompasses the best knowledge I had.

I do have some knowledge on all the ingredients contained in Hyperdrol, but for the most part they are either new in their discovery, or new in our specific application of them. That being said NO long term effects can be responsibly applied beyond that which we can hypothesize given their short term effect on our bodies.

You are right though, weight and height alone are no indicator of physique, so you are definitely more than welcome to post a pic in a comprable post to give credibility to your claims of my being a "little **** wad" before you are banned.

e123low

Awards
You are not worth my time and this is the last time I am going to dignify your posts with a response.

We are not bashing you for questioning Hyperdrol. Questioning and investigating products is one way we help eachother stay safe and healthy. You are being bashed because you decided to lash out completely unfounded at me for making a joke. If you would have read my posts you would have seen I gave you a legitimate answer, which encompasses the best knowledge I had.

I do have some knowledge on all the ingredients contained in Hyperdrol, but for the most part they are either new in their discovery, or new in our specific application of them. That being said NO long term effects can be responsibly applied beyond that which we can hypothesize given their short term effect on our bodies.

You are right though, weight and height alone are no indicator of physique, so you are definitely more than welcome to post a pic in a comprable post to give credibility to your claims of my being a "little **** wad" before you are banned.

OMG. You are threatening me with the banning stick? This sh*t has gotten way out of control.

Now you are seeing the light. My "lashing out" was not unfounded as you want others to think.

If you look back you insulted me first by the little vagina thing. That doesnt bother me. I've heard and been called much worse. What bothered me is that your post had nothing to offer aside from some mindless rambling which I had already resolved a few posts prior to yours. I DID SEARCH AND READ ALL TOPICS POSTED ON HYPERDROL.

So, you were just joking about that you say? Well, calm down, me too.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have your pissing match elsewhere. Thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.