Superdrawl

rballdan

Awards
Has anyone heard anything good or bad about superdrawl? I have had two shoulder surgeries in the last year and lost 83% of my muscle mass. A friend told me to try this out but I can't seem to find it anywhere and do not know anything about it.

Any help would be great. Thanks.
Dan

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I have a drawl when I talk. Its not 'super' by any means, but it drives the ladies wild.

rballdan

Awards
Sorry Guys looks like I spelled it wrong. That is just what my friend said it was. Is it superdrol?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
i dont believe its for sale anymore..

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I am going to go out on a limb and assume your friend did not tell you what Superdrol is. It is actually the anabolic steroid Methyldrostanalone and has been covered literally thousands of times on this board. I would venture to say it is one of (barring Test) the most talked about steroids on this board. If you take the time to look to the top of your screen to the search button, all you have to type in is Superdrol and you will find a ridiculous amount of information on this product. In fact, if you click on the link in my signature you will find my log on it thus far.