From stack to stack

A

anatolian

Awards
What are the possibilities of going from, say a nha, powerful, cissus stack for 4 weeks into a anagen, fenotest, and maybe some sort of cee for another 4 weeks. I promise I did try a search, but the closest thing I found was people coming off a superdrol or pheraplex cycle looking to help with boosting natural test back.
I have seen people running some of these nha and other natural stacks for 8 weeks, so I got to wondering if you could run 1 for 4 weeks and then switch to another. Also the same applies for jungle warfare and restore, people seem to like this aswell, could you add any of these together for a total of 8 weeks or is that a bad idea.

Thanks...

N

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
What are the possibilities of going from, say a nha, powerful, cissus stack for 4 weeks into a anagen, fenotest, and maybe some sort of cee for another 4 weeks. I promise I did try a search, but the closest thing I found was people coming off a superdrol or pheraplex cycle looking to help with boosting natural test back.
I have seen people running some of these nha and other natural stacks for 8 weeks, so I got to wondering if you could run 1 for 4 weeks and then switch to another. Also the same applies for jungle warfare and restore, people seem to like this aswell, could you add any of these together for a total of 8 weeks or is that a bad idea.

Thanks...
Quite honestly, if I had the extra cash, I would stack every product that you mentioned, together for eight weeks or more without hesitation.

N

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
Quite honestly, if I had the extra cash, I would stack every product that you mentioned, together for eight weeks or more without hesitation.
With the exception of the SD and PP of course.

A

anatolian

Awards
Hey,

Thanks for the responses. That clears up alot. I am scared of superdrol and the likes,(mainly because I know so little) but the others are very interesting.

N

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
Hey,

Thanks for the responses. That clears up alot. I am scared of superdrol and the likes,(mainly because I know so little) but the others are very interesting.
Hey, no problem.

A lot of serious issues can easily occur with the use of anabolic steroids wether they are oral or not. Alot of people think that because Super D came in a bottle and was very easy to get, that they could pop em like vitamins, but this is one of the reasons for the products discontinuation.

The other products mentioned can be taken aggresively and to get an idea of how much, you can do a ton of searches on various stacks.

Good luck. Train hard.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
What I'm planning on doing is 4 weeks of PowerFULL/Cissus RX/cAMPH/Nos Ether and then maybe 4-8 weeks of Activate/Rebound Reloaded/Lean Xtreme/Glucophase XR. The stacks you're planing on doing sound pretty solid I think, good luck with it.

A

anatolian

Awards
Thanks again for the advice. The stacks I mentioned I found on here, just was'nt sure if you could run them back to back, or what might not be a good idea to run together.

Thanks...

C

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was under the impression that PowerFull/Cissus/Symmetry work on the same receptors that the NHA works on. So I thought if one was going to do a 4 week NHA it was recommended to wait 4 weeks until using PowerFull/Cissus/Symmetry?

A

anatolian

Awards
I was under the impression that PowerFull/Cissus/Symmetry work on the same receptors that the NHA works on. So I thought if one was going to do a 4 week NHA it was recommended to wait 4 weeks until using PowerFull/Cissus/Symmetry?
Good question, those are the things I want to know.

N

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established

As far as how long to cycle, or how much time between cycles is concerned, the only possible thing that I might consider here is receptor downgrade, but even then, these are not anabolics that we're dealing with so it won't really matter too much.

All you gotta do is start the cycle at minimum dosages, gradually increasing the dosages until you reach the half way point in your cycle and then gradually decrease the dosages until you are back where you started. To constantly increase dosages will eventually cause receptor downgrade, but this is nothing to really be concerned with since all you have to do is just discontinue the cycle for a few days while drinking some water and start over again.

Just observe how your body reacts to different things and adjust accordingly.

A

anatolian

Awards
As far as how long to cycle, or how much time between cycles is concerned, the only possible thing that I might consider here is receptor downgrade, but even then, these are not anabolics that we're dealing with so it won't really matter too much.

All you gotta do is start the cycle at minimum dosages, gradually increasing the dosages until you reach the half way point in your cycle and then gradually decrease the dosages until you are back where you started. To constantly increase dosages will eventually cause receptor downgrade, but this is nothing to really be concerned with since all you have to do is just discontinue the cycle for a few days while drinking some water and start over again.

Just observe how your body reacts to different things and adjust accordingly.
Thankyou