What is PEA

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I heard it was good to make you happy, enhance good feelings, I guess a little like 5-htp? I was wondering what products are containing this ingredient, as buying in bulk requires a scale, and I don't have one, so I would just buy a product that has some in. Anything like a nootropic blend or...

Suggestions and comments are welcome!

gresh

gresh

Awards
Designer Supplements Basic Cuts contains 150mg per 2 caps

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I believe it may have appetite suppressing capacities as well....or mabye I'm way off.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I heard it was good to make you happy, enhance good feelings, I guess a little like 5-htp? I was wondering what products are containing this ingredient, as buying in bulk requires a scale, and I don't have one, so I would just buy a product that has some in. Anything like a nootropic blend or...

Suggestions and comments are welcome!
Dessigner Supplements: Basic Cuts has it and its pretty nice. IT gives me a mood boost similar to what ephedrine does except without the agressive agitation. I find it just fades away instead of causing a crash like ephedrine does as well. The cayen peper takes a day to get used to however. The 1st day I used it after my second dose it really hurt my stomach. Now im immune to it. If your going to use PEA make sure the product contains something to inhibit MAO-B because without it PEA gets broken down too fast to really use/enjoy. Basic cuts uses Hordebine to do this....

papa G

Awards
BC really hurt my stomach too. I love the mood boost it gave me though. I have some pure PEA and plan to use it as a stand alone later. I think the cayenne pepper is what messes with your stomach, but I also heard that PEA is pretty acidic. Maybe the combo of PEA and cayenne pepper is way too harsh on many peoples stomachs. I tried some tums and it helped quite a bit.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
So basic cuts is pretty much the best one out there?

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
BC really hurt my stomach too. I love the mood boost it gave me though. I have some pure PEA and plan to use it as a stand alone later. I think the cayenne pepper is what messes with your stomach, but I also heard that PEA is pretty acidic. Maybe the combo of PEA and cayenne pepper is way too harsh on many peoples stomachs. I tried some tums and it helped quite a bit.

I’m quite sure it’s just the cayenne pepper that burns my stomach. I know the feeling since I love spicy food and this feels the same way but more intense as eating a spicy curry or suicide hot wings. You can do as they do in Indian restaurants is have some yogurt to balance out the cayenne. I don’t do this as yogurt messed up my stomach more then cayenne does.
I would like to try the PEA&Hordanine alone Combo sometime myself.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
So basic cuts is pretty much the best one out there?

I like it because its the simplest one out there. Its not crammed with other things that are only there to make the label pretty. Its the only PEA Ive tried however but I picked it out because oddly basic cuts is cheaper then making the combo myself and they kept the product simple...

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I like it because its the simplest one out there. Its not crammed with other things that are only there to make the label pretty. Its the only PEA Ive tried however but I picked it out because oddly basic cuts is cheaper then making the combo myself and they kept the product simple...
Cool, thanks. Certainly appreciated ;)