ALCAR as a test booster
- 07-28-2006, 04:19 PM
- 07-28-2006, 04:22 PM
Originally Posted by b_delgros
- 07-28-2006, 04:52 PM
07-29-2006, 06:18 AM
i never saw the research; although many bodybuilding mags say it causes test from DECREASING from training.
there is a study on pubmed that say it raises sperm count.ive been taking it for 7 months or so and im gonna cycle off it, when this container is though, give it a break and start back on it in a month to three months after i stop.
07-29-2006, 06:19 AM
im cycling off of it just to see if i notice any effects frokm going off to in between to starting it again.
07-29-2006, 09:59 PM
i heard that it re-sensitizes the ARs (androgen receptors), making it good for PCT.
i heard it was also good for facilitating fat-loss regimens/supplements (which would make sense).
i also heard it is important to supplement with lipoic acid (preferrably the r-isomer) when using ALCAR because it increases the oxidation of fatty acids.
the older you are the more you can benefit from this supplement.
11-04-2006, 12:55 AM
I have read Alcar is a Test booster but i havnt seen the studies. I dont beleive anything 100% unless the studies are out there; although, it doesnt mean it doesnt boost test levels. I have seent he studies at pubmed that say Alcar increases semen making a male more fertile. Its at pubmed. N0o i dont have time to get the article but its on there.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Broly in forum OTC DrugReplies: 26Last Post: 05-23-2009, 10:31 AM
- By Broly in forum AnabolicsReplies: 28Last Post: 01-10-2009, 04:23 AM
- By fatburner2007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 09-27-2008, 08:53 PM
- By sundevil04 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 35Last Post: 08-01-2008, 12:29 PM
- By the Cardinal in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-13-2006, 10:25 AM