Restore or RR+LX

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.68%

Restore or RR+LX

I can't decide which to buy. Restore is obviously more cost effective, but would it have a similar effect on cortisol blocking that LX and the Test increases like RR? I've read up alot on RR and it looks promising, but I'd like the cort blocking properties as well. Also could someone explain to me the difference b/t the 6-Bromodione in Restore and the 6-bromotase in RR?

2. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by RobDyson
    I can't decide which to buy. Restore is obviously more cost effective, but would it have a similar effect on cortisol blocking that LX and the Test increases like RR? I've read up alot on RR and it looks promising, but I'd like the cort blocking properties as well. Also could someone explain to me the difference b/t the 6-Bromodione in Restore and the 6-bromotase in RR?

Ive used RR and im on restore right now. The cortisol blocker in restore is exactly what they use in retain, exact same thing so ur covered there. I beleive the 6-bromo is the same thing just diff endings, i doubt there different because they tout to be doing the same thing. When i was on RR i never really got a huge libido boost everyone else gets. Restore on the other hand has boosted it big time and can say im very pleased with restore and will for sure be buying it again!

Hope thid helps a little bit bro.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.68%

definitely thank you. It clears it up nicely. I plan on getting restore, especially with all of its benefits and reasonable price.
    •   

4. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by RobDyson
    definitely thank you. It clears it up nicely. I plan on getting restore, especially with all of its benefits and reasonable price.

I doubt ull be dissapointed! Very nice product as always from alri.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

3rd day on restore for pct, i agree libido boost is there planning to stack w/alpha drive as soon as i get it, restore gets a big thumbs up-cost effective also.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.91%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    3rd day on restore for post cycle therapy, i agree libido boost is there planning to stack w/alpha drive as soon as i get it, restore gets a big thumbs up-cost effective also.
    OMG.... Restore/Alpha Drive combo should be awesome. I may try that stack!!

I am on day 6 of Restore, libido is up, I look leaner, and my appetite is tame.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

yeah talked to a rep from bioscience and he said restore/ alphadrive will be a dream stack, highly reccomended it, both made by alri and restore is kicking ass, cant wait to add alphadrive .

Similar Forum Threads

1. JW/PA/BAM/Restore or Hyperdrol/MassFX/Retain
    By mburrz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 12:34 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 08:19 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-22-2006, 04:38 AM
  4. RXT w/ LX or ACT?
    By DobermanXXL in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4