Ephedrine still as effective?

IronMarc

Awards
Hey guys/ladies,

I've been using ephedrine on and off for a while, but as far as the claims for the most effective weight loss supplement (so effective that it was "banned") I'm don't think i'm getting the best results. Is the ephedrine I am taking as potent as the ephedra they used a while ago? The brand I am taking is, well I am not sure if I can post the company, but the name starts with a "4" and ends in "fit". I've been stacking it with caffeine, but neglect the aspirin. Any comments would be appreciated, and if there is a better brand for ephedrine i'd like to hear it.

P.S. I take 28mg of Ephedrine and 200mg of caffeine.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
for the price I think it is still the most effective. ec is a proven weightloss stack. Now I do think there are some other fatburners that are just as good and have more fat fighting ingredients. I like the new liquid-cap fat burners they kick in alot quicker and if you are pressed for time like me I work out on my lunch break then they are great.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use and love Ergopharm's AMP but I've also heard great things about ALRI's Venom Hyperdrive 3.0.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Iron,
is it ephedrine HCL, or is it ephedra alkaloids?

If alkaloids, what is the source (if it says the source I guess)? i.e. ma huang, sida cordifolia?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was banned because of the overhyped health effects/risks. Not because it was so effective.

Also how long have you been taking it? You just can't take it for ever and keep the effects. Your diet still needs to be in check as well. WHat does your daily diet look like?

Venom hyperdrive did wonders for me but you still will need to have your diet in check.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You may not feel the stimulant effects but the thermogenic effects will still be there. I also noticed more of a stimulant rush from ephedra as opposed top ephedrine hcl, but the results are pretty identical

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys/ladies,

I've been using ephedrine on and off for a while, but as far as the claims for the most effective weight loss supplement (so effective that it was "banned") I'm don't think i'm getting the best results. Is the ephedrine I am taking as potent as the ephedra they used a while ago? The brand I am taking is, well I am not sure if I can post the company, but the name starts with a "4" and ends in "fit". I've been stacking it with caffeine, but neglect the aspirin. Any comments would be appreciated, and if there is a better brand for ephedrine i'd like to hear it.

P.S. I take 28mg of Ephedrine and 200mg of caffeine.

I know the company you’re talking about. I think a big batch of it may be under dosed. I saw it on sale at a local retailer last year. I bought around 24 bottles (was being sold in 12packs) so I could have a long long supply. I ended up being pretty disappointed after the 1st use and used it up pretty quick since I needed more then I should of. Oddly I used that brand here and there before that and it was fine. Could of been the reason for the big sale. I have experience with regular Ephedrine and 25mg of that brands batch did not hit me as much as 25mg of any other brand I’ve tried. Perhaps it was a bad batch? Or maybe all batchs of it are underdosed now. I dont know since I dont plan on ever buying from that company again.

g35driver2003

g35driver2003

Awards
I just got through a bottle of Yellow Swarm which has the 25 mg of ephedrine alkaloids and I never felt anything or lost a decent amount of weight.