Pick a new bulking cycle

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
ok so i'm wondering what everyone would choose as their bulk...if they only had access to what was on sale now (legal)...

We should make this a sticky considering there is always an ongoing thing with so many things becoming discontinued/banned on a regular basis

my thoughts

mega-H
pher-x
mega-trn

h19

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
None. I go for natural anabolics. Activate,Rebound reloaded, X-Factor, Symmetry, Powerfull all are pretty interesting, and most importantly, no PCT is required.. Just my 2 cents.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I have a phera clone that I'm probably not going to use for another year if at all so I suppose that would be my choice out of the designer steroids.
Making threads stickified is kind of pointless unless they're the best thing since the last sticky, which this is not really.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
None. I go for natural anabolics. Activate,Rebound reloaded, X-Factor, Symmetry, Powerfull all are pretty interesting, and most importantly, no post cycle therapy is required.. Just my 2 cents.

agreed..but the term "natural" is open to interpretation...

I've used several of the supps you've mentioned...currently using RR and PowerFull....

also, can you REALLY be sure no PCT is necessary? I've read threads where people are using PowerFull etc for months (over 3) at a time....

bottom line is when your overproducing test, and you stop..there has to be some kind of pct involved.

h19

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
agreed..but the term "natural" is open to interpretation...

I've used several of the supps you've mentioned...currently using RR and PowerFull....

also, can you REALLY be sure no post cycle therapy is necessary? I've read threads where people are using PowerFull etc for months (over 3) at a time....

bottom line is when your overproducing test, and you stop..there has to be some kind of post cycle therapy involved.

h19
I'm not sure if I agree with that. If I am not mistaken the point of the saponin matrix in PFull is to raise endogenous Test, not create an influx of exogenous Test, meaning that there would be no crash or transistional period while one was waiting for their hormones to normalize. Pretty off topic, just that caught my eye.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if I agree with that. If I am not mistaken the point of the saponin matrix in PFull is to raise endogenous Test, not create an influx of exogenous Test, meaning that there would be no crash or transistional period while one was waiting for their hormones to normalize. Pretty off topic, just that caught my eye.
well if you think about it...endo/exo when it comes to taking supps..means the same thing...granted the whole "originating from outside the body" can be related to taking the supps...and the supps being the external force..bottom line is you are producing whatever your producing internally.....

so endo vs exo test is kind of the same....when not taken for PCT which was my point....

h19

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
The thing with Powerfull and natural anabolics are just raising test gradually, ex: SHGB binders like activate use your own test to have more available until a plateau is reached, then gets down gradually.

The synthetic ones are REPLACING your own test, and your body gradually stops producing some. But with the natural ones, you make it higher in a natural way, you dont inject the real hormone, but you find a way to tell your body to have more. All are different. I would say:

Activate: you have the same test levels, just more available

Powerfull: Tell your body to do more, afterwards, it just decreases slowly until normal

Symmetry: Don't know at all if it raises test, but I am trying soon, will do a log on it. I am sensitive, so oily skin could be a sign of high test.

Aromatase inhibitors(6-oxo, reloaded, novedex,...) are simply killing or masking oestrogen so your body wants to compensate and make more test to make up. Just like when you use steroids, oestrogen is higher, but who cares, on cycle test is blasting through the roof.

So this is my opinion, maybe wrong on certain points, but use it as you wish ;)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well if you think about it...endo/exo when it comes to taking supps..means the same thing...granted the whole "originating from outside the body" can be related to taking the supps...and the supps being the external force..bottom line is you are producing whatever your producing internally.....

so endo vs exo test is kind of the same....when not taken for post cycle therapy which was my point....

h19
Injecting or injesting an exogenous testosterone source or a derivitive thereof denotes a hault to the bodies natural production of Testosterone from the combine entities of the HPTA. So it is not the same at all, as I said I am not trying to be argumentative but they are not the same at all.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
So stacking many herbal could be more beneficial long term IMO, because post cycle, you lose gains, but the herbals, you gain all clean mass, and don't lose anything.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
So the consensus is to just use powerfull and things like the NHA stack etc for longer periods?

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
i think the big question, beyond the HPTA activity of the endo-exo aspect to this "natural" anabolic cycling... is..

do the androgen recpetors really downregulate their sensitivity when exposed to higher than genetically normal levels of androgens during the cycle, natural or synthetic?

if AR sensitivity is downregulated, will supplements like ALCAR actually help re-sensitize the ARs? i only briefly read about ALCAR doing this on BB, someone please confirm this..

i've heard AR sensitivity as a post cycle therapy issue debated, does anyone know about that, either?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think the big question, beyond the HPTA activity of the endo-ecto aspect to this "natural" anabolic cycling... is..

do the androgen recpetors really downregulate their sensitivity when exposed to higher than genetically normal levels of androgens during the cycle, natural or synthetic?

if AR sensitivity is downregulated, will supplements like ALCAR actually help re-sensitize the ARs? i only briefly read about ALCAR doing this on BB, someone please confirm this..

i've heard AR sensitivity as a post cycle therapy issue debated, does anyone know about that, either?
No.

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
oops. i changed endo-ecto to endo-exo in my last post.

thanks, mulletsoldier. is that an opinion or from a scientific source or did you personally witness it from your siddhic sight of the very small?

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
so in regards to the exo endo thing...we know exo test supresses the HPTA....BUT....consdiering these "natural" anabolics..which i agree...stimulate the HPTA to produce more..how do we know what kind of permanent effect that has on basline HPTA output?

that was my point....i didn't mean they were "the same"..i meant the end result was more test..one way or another. I mean the body produces a certain amount of test i would think for a reason..and by manipulating that "naturally" or not I would think there would be something to keep an eye out for.

anyway and the reason i said to make it a sticky...lol..was because i didn't think it was going to go in this direction.

I figured on an ongoing basis, as all the supps came and went, it could be a revolving list of all the bulking supps people are using. Kind of like the sticky i started years ago about "PH's and what they do"..old school..but was sure helpful back then

h19

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
so in regards to the exo endo thing...we know exo test supresses the HPTA....BUT....consdiering these "natural" anabolics..which i agree...stimulate the HPTA to produce more..how do we know what kind of permanent effect that has on basline HPTA output?

that was my point....i didn't mean they were "the same"..i meant the end result was more test..one way or another. I mean the body produces a certain amount of test i would think for a reason..and by manipulating that "naturally" or not I would think there would be something to keep an eye out for.

anyway and the reason i said to make it a sticky...lol..was because i didn't think it was going to go in this direction.

I figured on an ongoing basis, as all the supps came and went, it could be a revolving list of all the bulking supps people are using. Kind of like the sticky i started years ago about "PH's and what they do"..old school..but was sure helpful back then

h19
I agree on your points that supps come and go. But herbal supps were there. They just weren't just as popular. Neetles were there a long time ago, and the interest just became higher, therefore new extracts and blah blah.. Tribulus was also very popular in natural health stores, and was introduced in bodybuilding, now making it more popular. I think they will stay whatever happends. The supps that will go will be the ones that have arginine, and all that crap. Supps that work will stay, and maybe get improved. I think DS will release an activate V2, which don't know what it will be, but the herbal supps will stay IMO.

Tunasandwich

Awards
I just got off the Activate/Retain/Rebound XT natty cycle last week, i did it for about a month. Oddly i did not gain any mass but i sure felt dam good on it, i feel less energetic and not as fired up since i stoped it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oops. i changed endo-ecto to endo-exo in my last post.

thanks, mulletsoldier. is that an opinion or from a scientific source or did you personally witness it from your siddhic sight of the very small?
I believe it is Siddhi, ass. And no, it is Scientific. That belief arose from evidence that other receptors can downregulate through constant saturation, like IGF-1 for example. However, there has never been any evidence that AR's become downregulated whatsoever.

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
I believe it is Siddhi, ass. And no, it is Scientific. That belief arose from evidence that other receptors can downregulate through constant saturation, like IGF-1 for example. However, there has never been any evidence that AR's become downregulated whatsoever.
why thank you, Mulletsoldier. it is siddhi. you're so pleasant.