tweaked NHA stack

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
i was planning a NHA stack to do in about 1-2 months and i got to thinking. normal NHA stack is rebound xt w/ activate and lean extreme to control cortisol levels.

well, there are newer products out so i was thinking of tweaking it up a bit to save some money and wanted your thoughts. instead of lean extreme and Rebound XT just use ALRI's Restore, but this is my question because they are about the same price. what do you think would help make the best gains to add into the stack. Activate or Bioscience's new AlphaDrive XL. im leaning towards XL but just wanted some opinions.

other than that, i wanna try supercharged chaos whenever it comes out (hopefully within the next two months) fenugreek, BCAA, and fish oil to stack with it. :study:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I am using restore and Jungle Warfare. Take a look on my sig. I am currently almost 2/3 done. I think this is a pretty good stack. Maybe you could add some powerfull to this one, or stick it like that for an ecomnomic, effective mass gaining stack.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
ya guy from bioscience said it would also be a killer stack and no one has tried it so i might as well give it a try in these up coming months.

economic = key .... school is about to start soon, less work = less money :( i cant wait til i finish college and start making some real money. i might even be able to afford muscletech by then ;)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
ya guy from bioscience said it would also be a killer stack and no one has tried it so i might as well give it a try in these up coming months.

economic = key .... school is about to start soon, less work = less money :( i cant wait til i finish college and start making some real money. i might even be able to afford muscletech by then ;)
No one? Check again. I am. ;)

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
true, same basics i think, but bioscience said they had some new ingredients added to make it more superior. basically the same thing. will check out your log to see how it goes. good luck bro!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
true, same basics i think, but bioscience said they had some new ingredients added to make it more superior. basically the same thing. will check out your log to see how it goes. good luck bro!
Thanks ;) You should expect some good things out of it. Wake up with a woody, get weird dreams.. You know... Just like when you're 13...