Need a phyto plant mix supplement please advise?

DaveB

Awards
I take

NOW Foods - Green Phyto Foods Tabs

It is reasonably priced and from a reliable brand. Also take NOW Super antioxidants (Alternate with Vitaberry) and NOW ADAMs multi. Just covering my bases

Also tried Greens+ (John Berardi's recommendation) in the past but that was powder and didnt taste so great.

I think a product like this is a 'staple' due to all the benefits and low price.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I take a combo of beta-sitosterol, red yeast and gugglesterones called RED YEAST COMPLEX-ordered from CNW. Then I like to add some Chlorella powder(phyto nutrients) to my post work-out shake.

I am lean, mean and my poop is green!!!

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Good advise guys, i went with the link i posted due to there promotion of buy 1 get 2 free. I'll keep my people posted!

:icon_lol:

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
Good advise guys, i went with the link i posted due to there promotion of buy 1 get 2 free. I'll keep my people posted!

:icon_lol:

Hey Doc. Universal Natural Sterol Complex. 14.95 at discountanabolics.com If u want the full ingredient list, go to bb.com. I use this product twice a day. Good stuff.

Listen.... When a company is extracting plant sterols for use in a sterol complex, the whole idea is to get ALL of the natural sterols found in the plants, not just one or two. Use this product as the base. If u still need a specific sterol, u can always add it later or u can double dose.