interaction questions

1. Board Supporter
    Answers

interaction questions

been thinking about putting together another stack for cutting/weightloss and i was wondering if any of these would be redundant and/or interact poorly with each other....the beginning of this stack is basically the Fat cascade that USP labs has posted in this website with the addition of 2 other supps

Sesamin
    Camph
    C2
    Rem
    Powerfull

want to add

Glucophase
    lean extreme

is it worth it? is anything redundant..is there any bad interactions.....i dont think there is...but someone with a little bit more knowledge on supps in general could throw more insight into it. posted this question in the weight loss forum...but realized that was probably the wrong place.

2. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Mp,

looks like a quality stack to me. I'm interested to see what others have to say as well. my personal opinion is that you could shave out the REM to save a few bucks, and adjust your PowerFULL and cAMP dosing schedules to fill. This would save a few bucks, and you wouldn't even realize the difference. The REM is a great product, but not really necessary for anyone already using cAMP and PowerFULL.
  3. Board Supporter
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane
    Mp,

looks like a quality stack to me. I'm interested to see what others have to say as well. my personal opinion is that you could shave out the REM to save a few bucks, and adjust your PowerFULL and cAMP dosing schedules to fill. This would save a few bucks, and you wouldn't even realize the difference. The REM is a great product, but not really necessary for anyone already using cAMP and PowerFULL.
    yeah..i threw in the REM because USP labs who posts on here threw it in to his Fat cascade cycle....plus....i havent had great success with night time supps...and i was hoping to try REM and have it work like everyone says it does...since my sleep patterns have been less than optimal lately
    •   

4. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Review the ingredient lists of the stated supplements. Either the PowerFULL or cAMP being utilized alone is enough to greatly improve sleep quality.
  5. Board Supporter
    Answers

Review the ingredient lists of the stated supplements. Either the PowerFULL or cAMP being utilized alone is enough to greatly improve sleep quality.
    ahh..i c

the only question is....when USP added the Rem...he started dosing protocol for the Camph in the morning instead of at night.....hmm...now that im reading the post...he just said he added it...he didnt say anything about the dosing protocol...maybe it was on another post..

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/syner...ht=Fat+Cascade

maybe that will help a little....for some reason i remember them dosing Camph in the mornings or during the day instead of at night..along with powerfull.....and then took Rem at night.....now this is going to bother me until i find that post..hehe
  6. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

It's difficult to keep up with all the changing suggestions etc.... not just with USP, but with anyone!
    The omission of REM was simply my personal opinion.
    In a cutting phase, I would think you would want cAMP utilized at night, to continue fat burning. Maybe USP will weigh in on this.
    I'll have a look at the Fat Cascade Cycle link you sent there.....
  7. Board Supporter
    Answers

It's difficult to keep up with all the changing suggestions etc.... not just with USP, but with anyone!
    The omission of REM was simply my personal opinion.
    In a cutting phase, I would think you would want cAMP utilized at night, to continue fat burning. Maybe USP will weigh in on this.
    I'll have a look at the Fat Cascade Cycle link you sent there.....
    oh no...dont get me wrong...i appreciate your input.....im glad you actually put your 2 cents in because then it makes me think of different things and look at things from different perspectives....believe me...if its not needed....im more than willing to save the extra $$ .....but if it would help...then the money is worth it....plus...i like debating things a little and asking questions...im just a very intuitive person..need to know and learn as much as i can....therefore..asking alot of questions...which some people take as an offense because they think i dont believe them or try to prove them wrong...which is not the case at all
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Drug Interaction Question
    By Driven2lift in forum Advanced Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-25-2014, 01:45 AM
  2. phenibut interaction question
    By jflo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 11:23 PM
  3. Venom Interaction Question
    By pcn in forum Supplements