Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.25%

Gyno?

Hi again,
    My substance usage from the begining -
    Four weeks PP (10/20/20/30)
    Four weeks PCT
    After eight weeks of nothing but whey and creo I'm now a bit over a week into a Halodrol cycle and am looking and feeling smaller than ever
    My concern is that just the past couple of days my nipples have become softer and a little larger. I'm very solid and lean with no history of any fatty tissue in that region, so it is noticable to me. Is this what you call gyno?? Is it possible for this to flare up at random long after a cycle??
    I have AX PCT, Retain and 6-oxo on hand. Would it be benificial to use any of this during my H cycle just in case??
    Thanx

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Look in the sticky section of the steroid forum for answers
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.76%

Quote Originally Posted by fivemajix
    Hi again,
    My substance usage from the begining -
    Four weeks PP (10/20/20/30)
    Four weeks post cycle therapy
    After eight weeks of nothing but whey and creo I'm now a bit over a week into a Halodrol cycle and am looking and feeling smaller than ever
    My concern is that just the past couple of days my nipples have become softer and a little larger. I'm very solid and lean with no history of any fatty tissue in that region, so it is noticable to me. Is this what you call gyno?? Is it possible for this to flare up at random long after a cycle??
    I have AX PCT, Retain and 6-oxo on hand. Would it be benificial to use any of this during my H cycle just in case??
    Thanx
    Gooday mate! I don't have much time here (it's early AM) but I'm sure someone else will jump in soon. I noticed that you did not mention the use of a SERM with your PPcycle. If this is the case, than I would ask around to get some help. Ask someone about Letro or Cabergoline to stop gyno if that is indeed what you actually have. Sorry I could not be of more help but I need to go to work so if you question anyone's opinion, than look for one of the moderators of this site. Good luck
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.73%

Is it the Areola or the nipple that your taking about? Either way, do you find a lump under the nipple. Sounds very much like gyno. But a more sure fire way is to post a pic. I know it's embarassing, so I'll leave that to your discretion. PP users report delayed gyno, so it could very well be a case.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.25%

I may be overreacting. There is no lumps or sensitivity and my wife can't even notice it. It's just my actual nipples. They're softer, very slightly puffy and I wondered if one/any of the above products would help the possibility of a delayed flare up.
    I didn't explain that very well duh.
    You'se know what I mean
    Thanx
  6. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Many orals have some progestational ability. If it is just the nipple itself, meaning the areola than that could be the cause.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.23%

If you could get some nolvadex and run it @ 80mg for a couple days it should subside.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.25%

Thanx guys,
    Nice butt MGH
  9. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by fivemajix
    Thanx guys,
    Nice butt MGH
    lol.

I also am having this problem after doing a cycle of PP. Nolvadex hasn't helped it very much, so I'm seriously considering it to be a progestin problem. There was no pain involved, like there usually is with gyno, but they sure got puffy.
  10. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.01%

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows
    lol.

I also am having this problem after doing a cycle of PP. Nolvadex hasn't helped it very much, so I'm seriously considering it to be a progestin problem. There was no pain involved, like there usually is with gyno, but they sure got puffy.
    For both of you guys, you might try picking up some Caber and running it at 250mcg ED. I had asked Dr.D himself about the Progestational ability of Superdrol, and he had suggested this to me. Saying all orals had a small amount of progestational ability. However, a more effective stack would be Letro and Caber as I have seen studies citing Letro's ability to lower the amount of PgR while Novla can raise it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best PH to prevent gyno an increase in body fat?
    By alpha6164 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-11-2013, 04:55 PM
  2. gyno?
    By metacat in forum Pics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 11:30 PM
  3. Has anyone experienced progestin gyno?
    By PLer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-17-2009, 10:52 PM
  4. Gyno suppression
    By pinzino in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 05:01 PM
  5. gg gyno
    By Rictor33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-21-2003, 10:26 PM