Fl7 Ii

1. Fl7 Ii

Please share experiences w/FL7 II. I'm considering using it along w/Yohimibe HCL which I have left over from cutting last summer. I'm looking to lose 15 lbs targeting loss in the ab area of course.

Am also considering Usnic Acid but am a bit concerned about overall heath effects. I would like to stay away from ripped fuel/hydroxycut for the most part as when I take full doses I feel i become somewhat dependant.

Am curious as to peoples experiences w/FL7 or FL7 II. Overall I have had good results w/Pars products.

JWest

2. I've been using FL7, along with Lipoderm-Y for the past 2 weeks and have had pretty good results. I have lost 10 pounds (probably mostly from no carb diet, gallon of water per day, and cardio 4X per week), but have not lost any strength yet.

I think that the FL7 has helped me with not losing strenght as of yet, but I know as I lose more and more fat, I'm going to lose some strength.

One thing though. I notice that lipoderm's consistency, smell, feeling is totally different from FL7's. Is that cause there is no menthol in FL7?

I know that Lipoderm is for spot reduction of fat, so it's not supposed to force the Yohimbine into the blood stream, but for the 7oxo, it is the opposite right?
    •   

3. That is right about the difference between 7OXO and lipoderm.

I did the same fatloss cycle. I lost 20lbs in 4 weeks. I went from 20% to 14%. I could have done more, but I was losing strength, and got discouraged........ It sucks when your major lifts start to decline. I'm not sure if the FL7 helped at all in that way, so I think it was a bit disappointing, but I was on a big time keto diet....

Similar Forum Threads

1. T2/Thyro Cuts II/Trx - Thyroid Stimulants
    By muscle_tank in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-21-2004, 05:49 AM
  2. Part I of II...M1T cycle
    By kmac6225 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-09-2003, 12:25 AM
  3. Sci-fit 19-Nor androstack II
    By muscles4life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12