what is a good protein bar nutrition wise?
- 07-23-2006, 10:05 PM
- 07-23-2006, 10:08 PM
There's a few out there that aren't bad when you have to choose between them but the general feeling is that there aren't any that should be used as part of an every day way of getting your macros.
07-23-2006, 10:19 PM
07-23-2006, 10:22 PM
Recipe section does have some awesome ideas for protein bars but then you have crowler's cookies(in sig) it isn't a bar but they are good.
07-23-2006, 10:40 PM
For back up situations, I only buy Pro 42 by ISS Research. It's got 42 grams of protein and no partially hydrogenated soybean oil.Originally Posted by clippers41
07-23-2006, 10:48 PM
07-23-2006, 11:06 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By GH_MAN in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 08-22-2004, 03:05 PM
- By SyntholMan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-07-2004, 03:11 PM
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 02-25-2004, 02:11 PM
- By weltweitefurcht in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 10-20-2003, 09:22 PM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 04-10-2003, 03:33 PM