Phera Plex Clone

Jaybrown

Awards
I know i've never posted here b4. I usually just post on bb.com but this piss me off enough to post over here and let more ppl know. I realize this thread my be against the rules but im going to do it neway jus cuz i dont want anyone else in my situation. I purchased a Phera Plex clone called Primal Mass by *edited*. I did it through there website about the beginning of june. At the end of june, I still have yet to receive my Primal Mass so I wrote them an email. The response stated that they would ship the product out immediately. However, i still have yet to receive the product and its the end of july. I jus dont want any of you bros out there lookin for something similar to phera plex and get ripped out like i did......have a good one......peace

Last edited by a moderator:
Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Might want to take the companies name out of your post there, it could be seen as sourcing (against rules)

I doubt anyone here would go to anyone but the board sponsers for clones anyway. Unfortunate that you're getting a bad service from the place you bought the clone, live and learn.