Designer Supplements NHA Stack or anagen+....
- 07-20-2006, 01:56 PM
- 07-20-2006, 02:12 PM
Originally Posted by clippers41
wks 1-8: ALRI Jungle Warfare + USP powerfull
wks 9-14: X Factor + anagen
wks 15-22: ALRI REstore or Designer RR + Designer Activate
- 07-20-2006, 02:33 PM
thanks for the help max i will deffiantly use that in the future but i olny have a month would u know of anything that i could cycle or use in that period of time?
07-20-2006, 03:54 PM
Agreed. I just finished up an oldschool NHA (ATD + Activate) and now I'm trying a USP NHA Stack (Powerfull + symmetry + cissus + c2)Originally Posted by Max32
After this is done, I'm gonna try Rebound Reloaded. I think its good to try different things so you can see how each of them effect you and as max said, your body will not adapt and you will get better gains.
07-20-2006, 04:08 PM
07-20-2006, 04:34 PM
Should you note take some time off between these stacks? You just run them continuosly? Don't they all raise test levels?Originally Posted by Max32
07-20-2006, 09:12 PM
Just be aware that Reloaded gave me acne. (Well, all AI-type supplements do....)
07-20-2006, 09:22 PM
what would be the best supplements for ur money?
07-20-2006, 10:40 PM
I've not tried Anagen.
LOVED Reloaded though.
07-21-2006, 08:20 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By RB12 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2007, 07:49 AM
- By lawnboy246 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-06-2007, 11:37 AM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 3Last Post: 12-01-2006, 02:46 PM
- By djl in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 12-01-2006, 06:04 AM
- By bojmir in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-30-2006, 06:39 AM