- 04-27-2003, 11:35 PM
I was wondering a few things about. First are there any new studies that show that it definetly helps with fatloss? Everywhere I look most people seem to say it does, but without scientific backup. Also, I have been told that an ECA stack will make losing fat in the stubborn areas harder to lose due to stimulating alpha-2 receptors. So would someone who is using an ECA stack WITHOUT adding be able to get down to say 5-6% bodyfat?
Any help would be appreciated
- 04-28-2003, 12:24 AM
You could get down to 5 or 6% w/o either. I got down to near 6% using ECA. I'm fairly certain ECA causes mostly beta-2 stimulation also...(thats why its used as a decongestant and for asthma).
- 04-28-2003, 01:11 AM
04-28-2003, 04:14 PM
I used xenadrine...2 caps first thing in the morning w/a glass of water 30 minutes before I ate or 30 minutes before cardio (3x a week for 40-50 minutes) and then 2 caps 30 minutes before my third meal (I eat 6x a day, every 3 hours...)
04-28-2003, 11:21 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Balsam in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2003, 12:12 PM
- By Balsam in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-13-2003, 10:38 AM
- By Kitchen Chemist in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-22-2003, 11:29 AM
- By SCORPIO in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2003, 02:55 PM
- By smokinghawk in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-20-2002, 05:44 PM