DR. D I NEED YOUR HELP... Or any other knowledgable folks....

1. Banned
    Answers

DR. D I NEED YOUR HELP... Or any other knowledgable folks....

Here is my next cycle:
    It will of course include all the support supps and tons of food, protein, and water.
    As for the cyle lasting 5 weeks and the high dosages... I ran PP alone for 5 weeks before and got great gains all they way up until i stopped. And my body doenst respond well to 20mgs. I usually need high doses for anything. BUT, if my gains stop, i will cut it short. If 20 or 30mg works, i wont go to 40mg. If i feel bad at all ever, i will stop. So dont worry, im not an idiot. lol

CYCLE: (5 weeks)
    PP: 3 caps a day first 3 weeks, 4 caps a day last 2 weeks(5weeks)
    X-Mass: 2 caps a day first 2 weeks, 3 caps a day last 3 weeks(5 weeks)
    Taurine: 1 tsp pre w/o and post w/o or 1 tsp in afternoon on non w/o days
    Multi: 1 in morning and post w/o or morning and afternoon
    Liver: 1 in morning and before bed
    Sesamin: 2 caps a day. 1 in morning and 1 post w/o or afternoon with fats. Maybe 1 per day.

post cycle therapy: (7 weeks)
    Nolva: 40/40/20/20
    Lean xtreme: 1 in morning and 2 before bed
    Activate: 4 caps a day weeks 3-6. take evenly & one pre w/o
    ATD(sns inhibit-e): 50/50/50/25/25eod weeks 3-7(week 7 is 25mg eod) 1 in morning and 1 before bed. before bed when only one.
    Tribuloid: 2 or 1 pre w/o or afternoon on non w/o days 14/10/7/7
    Ejaculoid: 1 before bed
    Powerfull: 2 pre w/o or afternoon and 2 before bed
    Thunder: 8 caps pre w/o (30min)
    White blood: 3 caps pre w/o (60min)
    Bulk CEE: 1 tsp post w/o and on non w/o days take 1tsp in afternoon and 1 tsp in evening
    Fenugreek: 1.5/2/2.5/2.5
    Maca: 1g/1g/1g/1g
    Multi: 1 in morning and post w/o or morning and afternoon
    Liver: 1 in morning and before bed

2. Banned
    Answers

I have tried Nolva and Toremifene......

I was wondering if it was determined if a combination PCT was a good idea yet. I've read quite a bit about the possibility that it could be a great combo due to the fact that they are both very good in seperate areas specifically, but also solid all around.

Or would this combo introduce problems because they are so chemically similar?

I just want to do the best possible PCT for my upcoming PP/X-Mass cycle. Last time I did PP alone and gained 22lbs and had a great PCT lined up with Toremifene and lost almost all my gains. so i dont mind overdoing it a little bit because id rather be safe than sorry and try to keep as much of my gains as possible. losing almost all my gains from my last cycle was very depressing.... i did dose the toremefene incorrectly the first 3 days though. i accidently tripled the dose, but then corrected it and finished it out... its not my diet either, because obviously i had a good diet to be able to gain 22lbs from PP as a standalone. You cant do that by just taking it and not eating or working out correctly.

Could my incorrect toremifene dose for the first 3 days have been my problem? Or could something else have happened?
  3. Banned
    Answers

Also I gto very unlucky when I ran a SD cycle about a year ago. I got delayed gyno from that cycle and then my PCT had one of the bad batches of RXT. Got some painful gyno now.. I ran nolva and it only slightly improved it..

Any ideas of how to get rid of this? Maybe run nolva or toremifene longer than 4 weeks?

Or is there maybe a way to address my current gyno aggresively in my PCT after this Phera/X-Mass cycle?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lifter4life33
    Also I gto very unlucky when I ran a superdrol cycle about a year ago. I got delayed gyno from that cycle and then my post cycle therapy had one of the bad batches of RXT. Got some painful gyno now.. I ran nolva and it only slightly improved it..

Any ideas of how to get rid of this? Maybe run nolva or toremifene longer than 4 weeks?

Or is there maybe a way to address my current gyno aggresively in my PCT after this Phera/X-Mass cycle?
    surgery is your best bet at this point
  5. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by McBurly
    surgery is your best bet at this point

SH*T!
  6. Banned
    Answers

If you actually have gyno you should try Letro or Cabergoline at 1.5mg ED. And work you're way down to .5mg ed.
  7. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gotripped
    If you actually have gyno you should try Letro or Cabergoline at 1.5mg ED. And work you're way down to .5mg ed.

Sorry i dont know much about that stuff. Should i run that during my cycle and pct, or just start it when i start my pct? also, how long do u take it for???
  8. Banned
    Answers

If you have gyno while on a cycle use Letro at .50 MG ED for the duration of your cycle. If YOU HAVE GYNO, during Post Cycle Therapy use 2.5 mg then go to 1.5 mg then go to .50 mg. ED like a 2.5/1.5/.5 mg ed 3 week split. Without Gyno during PCT .50 mg ed should be sufficient during PCT. They are RESEARCH CHEMS. If you take a look at one of our board sponsors you will find your research chems. I'm sure this will help your lab rat cure his gyno and help with post cycle therapy.
  9. Banned
    Answers

If you have gyno while on a cycle use Letro at .50 MG ED for the duration of your cycle. If YOU HAVE GYNO, during Post Cycle Therapy use 2.5 mg then go to 1.5 mg then go to .50 mg. ED like a 2.5/1.5/.5 mg ed 3 week split. Without Gyno during post cycle therapy .50 mg ed should be sufficient during PCT. They are RESEARCH CHEMS. If you take a look at one of our board sponsors you will find your research chems. I'm sure this will help your lab rat cure his gyno and help with post cycle therapy.

few questions. i have gyno from a previous cycle of SD and a pct for that cycle with a bad batch of RXT.. Ive had the gyno for about 6months-1yr.

I am about to start a cycle of phera-plex and x-mass. so should i start the letro on my cycle and run it through my pct? or just on cycle or pct?
  10. Banned
    Answers

few questions. i have gyno from a previous cycle of superdrol and a post cycle therapy for that cycle with a bad batch of RXT.. Ive had the gyno for about 6months-1yr.

I am about to start a cycle of phera-plex and x-mass. so should i start the letro on my cycle and run it through my post cycle therapy? or just on cycle or post cycle therapy?
    during cycle and PCT. I'd try and get the gyno cleared up before I started another cycle however.

Just my .02
  11. Banned
    Answers

ok.. so .5mg ED for the entire cycle, and then 2.5/1.5/.5mg ED during my PCT. what if i run my PCT for 4 weeks? just dont take any letro during the 4th week?

also, what do u think about my cycle and pct? only thing im wondering if i should change is when to start and stop the ATD and activate. i am not starting them until the 3rd week.

also i am going to use toremifene instead of nolva now, so should i ramp down the ATD??
  12. Banned
    Answers

Just so you know this is what Dr. D said.

wk1: Clomid 150mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 75mg/d
    wk2: Clomid 100mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 50mg/d
    wk3: Nolva 60mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 25mg/d
    wk4: Nolva 40mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
    wk5: Nolva 20mg/d, RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
    wk6: RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d

Notice I phase the Clomid out and introduce the Nolva later. This helps prevent sides from developing from accumulation of estrogenic metabolites from the Clomid and also acts to minimize the use of Nolva, which is more liver toxic than Clomid. Rebound is very unlikely and estrogen biosynthesis will likely be significantly lowered for 3+ wks even after the end of this post cycle therapy. I do long ones, as you can see.

Also for the Letro. Keep it at .5 MG during Cycle and for PCT kick it up to 1.0 mg. And taper down at the end to .25 mg on the fourth week. The sides can get bad. Wikipedia Letro.
  13. Banned
    Answers

Im confused as to why you showed me that post from Dr. D about clomid and nolva? I know my first post says im going to use nolva, but i am now going to use toremifene instead. this is what i wrote right before your post about what Dr. D said....

"also, what do u think about my cycle and post cycle therapy? only thing im wondering if i should change is when to start and stop the ATD and activate. i am not starting them until the 3rd week.

also i am going to use toremifene instead of nolva now, so should i ramp down the ATD??"
  14. Registered User
    Answers

forget the cycle, atend gyno
  15. Banned
    Answers

Start the ATD your research chem. Whatever you choose it to be. It will be inverse of how you started your cycle for example 40/30/30/20 etc. As if your cycle started 10/20/20/30 or something such as that it's like an apex. As I was saying, ATD/Toremifene/ and some Retain/Lean XT since you lost your gains last run. along with all of your ancillaries and grab up some DHEA.
  16. Banned
    Answers

Start the ATD your research chem. Whatever you choose it to be. It will be inverse of how you started your cycle for example 40/30/30/20 etc. As if your cycle started 10/20/20/30 or something such as that it's like an apex. As I was saying, ATD/Toremifene/ and some Retain/Lean XT since you lost your gains last run. along with all of your ancillaries and grab up some DHEA.

What does, "Start the ATD your research chem." mean?

I AM NOT USING NOLVA.. I AM USING TOREMIFENE....

My pct i have listed above has atd, activate, powerfull, lean xtreme, fenugreek, maca, ejaculoid, and tribuloid among other things.

my question is:
    1. what week should i start the atd and activate?
    2. should i start with a high dose of atd and taper it down, or leave it like i have it below?
    3. If you would change my atd and activate dosages, what would u make them??

this is how i have my atd now:
    run weeks 3-7. 50/50/50/25 ED and 25 EOD for week 7.

This is how i have my activate:
    4 caps a day weeks 3-6.
  17. Banned
    Answers

What does, "Start the ATD your research chem." mean?

I AM NOT USING NOLVA.. I AM USING TOREMIFENE....

My post cycle therapy i have listed above has atd, activate, powerfull, lean xtreme, fenugreek, maca, ejaculoid, and tribuloid among other things.

my question is:
    1. what week should i start the atd and activate?
    2. should i start with a high dose of atd and taper it down, or leave it like i have it below?
    3. If you would change my atd and activate dosages, what would u make them??

this is how i have my atd now:
    run weeks 3-7. 50/50/50/25 ED and 25 EOD for week 7.

This is how i have my activate:
    4 caps a day weeks 3-6.
    I would slowly taper the ATD down. about mid-PCT. Your activate is fine. Start ATD, Activate and Your Toremifene at the same time and taper down the dosages.
  18. Banned
    Answers

I would slowly taper the ATD down. about mid-post cycle therapy. Your activate is fine. Start ATD, Activate and Your Toremifene at the same time and taper down the dosages.

ok. you say my activate is fine, but then you say to start ATD, Activate and toremifene at the same time and taper down the dosages??

are you saying that my activate dosages are fine, or to taper them down?
  19. Banned
    Answers

ok. you say my activate is fine, but then you say to start ATD, Activate and toremifene at them same time and taper down the dosages??

are you saying that my activate dosages are fine, or to taper them down?
    Keep activate the same. Taper down the Toremifene and the ATD so as when you are off of them and done with post cycle therapy, your body won't realize so much of a shock coming off of the two at a lower dosage.
    Also, theres a nice sticky on PCT serms, ais, etc. in the steroids forum.
    Check it out.

Edit- I'm off to the gym.

Be Back in an hour and a half.
  20. Banned
    Answers

Keep activate the same. Taper down the Toremifene and the ATD so as when you are off of them and done with post cycle therapy, your body won't realize so much of a shock coming off of the two at a lower dosage.
    Also, theres a nice sticky on PCT serms, ais, etc. in the steroids forum.
    Check it out.
    Ive read that whole thing, but its just kind of a different story when dealing with toremifene...

what do u think about not starting ATD and activate until week 3? this is done because during the first few weeks of pct your test levels are next to nothing so the ATD and activate dont really do anything....

Activate helps free up bound test, would it make any sense to take it at the beginning of PCT? When there's no test being made? Same with ATD im assuming.
  21. Banned
    Answers

Ive read that whole thing, but its just kind of a different story when dealing with toremifene...

what do u think about not starting ATD and activate until week 3? this is done because during the first few weeks of post cycle therapy your test levels are next to nothing so the ATD and activate dont really do anything....

Activate helps free up bound test, would it make any sense to take it at the beginning of PCT? When there's no test being made? Same with ATD im assuming.

It starts the process to getting your test levels back. There's not really a point in starting it at week 3. Unless I don't know something about PCT that you do.
  22. Banned
    Answers

It starts the process to getting your test levels back. There's not really a point in starting it at week 3. Unless I don't know something about post cycle therapy that you do.

but for them to work there need to be test in your body.. they work with the test and if u dont have any test in your body, they wont do anything. and when u stop a cycle, your body has zero test and doesnt recover and start making more for a week or so.
  23. Banned
    Answers

but for them to work there need to be test in your body.. they work with the test and if u dont have any test in your body, they wont do anything. and when u stop a cycle, your body has zero test and doesnt recover and start making more for a week or so.

There is always Test in your body to some level. Activate and ATD will naturally increase your testosterone production. Toremifene will decrease estrogen. That's the point of PCT. Decrease the higher levels of estrogen in the body and naturally boost test production. For example if your test is low, and you take ATD/Activate, it should raise them to normal amounts like Rebound Reloaded does.
    The entire point of ATD and Activate is to naturally boost testosterone for Post Cycle Therapy. Toremifene will take care of your estrogen needs. You start the Toremifene at a high dosage and taper off as the estrogen levels decrease in your body over a period of time of 4 weeks or the equivalent amount of weeks that your cycle lasted. I.e. cycle was 6 weeks PCT = 6 weeks. So on and so forth.
  24. Banned
    Answers

There is always Test in your body to some level. Activate and ATD will naturally increase your testosterone production. Toremifene will decrease estrogen. That's the point of post cycle therapy. Decrease the higher levels of estrogen in the body and naturally boost test production. For example if your test is low, and you take ATD/Activate, it should raise them to normal amounts like Rebound Reloaded does.
    The entire point of ATD and Activate is to naturally boost testosterone for Post Cycle Therapy. Toremifene will take care of your estrogen needs. You start the Toremifene at a high dosage and taper off as the estrogen levels decrease in your body over a period of time of 4 weeks or the equivalent amount of weeks that your cycle lasted. I.e. cycle was 6 weeks PCT = 6 weeks. So on and so forth.

man, now i dont know what to do........ i thought it was better to wait and ive had other guys that are way smarter than me tell me to wait until week 3.....

what should i do?
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Take all your supps and put them away and tend to the gyno problem first then research while you wait for your surgery date. In all seriousness, you have far too many questions to really risk doing any more harm to yourself. You have a condition that wasn't taken care of from a previous cycle. Did you ever get bloodwork done?
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Take all your supps and put them away and tend to the gyno problem first then research while you wait for your surgery date. In all seriousness, you have far too many questions to really risk doing any more harm to yourself. You have a condition that wasn't taken care of from a previous cycle. Did you ever get bloodwork done?
    I like this quote. I concur.
  27. 1HP
    Answers
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Avant Research needs YOUR help- more mass or more fat loss first??
    By Sir Savage in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 12:00 PM
  2. Dr John, experts - urgently need your help, please review bloodtests
    By madclown in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-02-2007, 06:17 PM
  3. what should i do? i need your help!
    By Apg215 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-28-2003, 09:10 AM
  4. Please! Everyone Respond Here! We Need Your Help!
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 03-31-2003, 01:32 PM