ALRI Restore:

  1. Professional Member
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,190
    Rep Power
    26299
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    47.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ALRI Restore:


    Alright gang, it's time to start another disccusion about ALRI's newest product Restore. I am a little biased about RAVEN and ALRI so I would like anyone with comments or questions to please chime in. Here's the write-up!!



    Suggested Retail $69.99

    For store locations click here

    WARNING: NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do NOT consume this product if you have a medical condition and/or taking any prescription medication. Do not exceed recommended serving. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache, or other similar symptoms.

    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.


    Restore™ (90 capsules)

    In the ever expanding world of performance and health supplementation today, there is an assumed division between products considered “hard-core only”, and those that are intended to promote lean mass acquisition by way of improved over-all health. Both groups of users actually may have the same goals…especially men.

    Facts…

    1. We are performance oriented men and want as much muscle building, sex-driving testosterone as humanly possible. I mean come on, can you find a guy that says “I want to be fat and feminine” (okay, one that isn’t looking for a sex-change). We all want to be healthy optimized males!
    2. We don’t want to deal with the negative side affects of excess estrogen from any source. It shuts down testosterone production and makes people fat and *****y. We like being men!
    3. We don’t want or need prolactin increases to kill our libido, give us gyno, or make us want to have a “nesting” moment.
    4. If we did want excess estrogen and prolactin, we would be eating soy-everything and watching day-time drama shows…instead of watching UFC.
    5. We hate working our asses off to build lean mass only to have cortisol production soar from all of training and life’s everyday stresses resulting in muscle loss and fat deposits around the waist. We worked for the muscle and we want to keep it.

    Estrogens, Prolactin and Cortisol…Oh My!

    In today’s “soy-everything/estrogen is good/testosterone is evil” world, men have to deal with countless phyto and xeno-estrogens in our foods and environment. Naturally it only gets worse when we realize that these feminizing phyto and xeno-estrogens are ADDED to our own natural estrogen production in our bodies. Not bad enough? Okay, then some of us also add products that aromatize to estrogens.

    Yeah, still worse…



    Each of these feminizing factors cause a net and additive negative affect upon our lean mass and other things male…and they add up. The results are 3 fold:

    1.

    Additional fat that produces additional aromatase enzyme resulting in even more of our manly testosterone being converted into un-manly estrogens. As most are now aware, aromatase enzyme converts testosterone and other androgens into estrogens.
    2.

    The increase in estrogens suppresses our male testosterone production system via inhibition of the the HPTA.
    3.

    Excess estrogen production causes another feminizing hormone to kick in…

    Prolactin is a single-chain protein hormone that has serious feminizing actions (like lactation, increased breast size, HPTA inhibition and suppression of GH production). There are a few reasons prolactin levels increase, but the one that is most common and preventable is that when estrogen levels elevate…so do prolactin levels in males and females alike.

    Many are already aware that the first key to optimized testosterone production is getting rid of excess estrogen in males while stimulating LH production, and some are even aware that getting prolactin to go away once it starts is not always simply a matter of getting rid of the estrogen problems. But most are unaware of how all of this correlates and is compounded by the hormone group that triggers serious lean tissue loss.

    Glucocorticoids are a group of steroids that originate at the adrenal cortex of the adrenal glands (above your kidneys). The most commonly discussed hormone of this group is cortisol. When a cortisol molecule meets up with a muscle cell, it triggers the release of amino acids from the cell. That probably does not sound like a big deal until you realize that these amino acids come from the breaking down of the muscle cell proteins. This of course means all of that hard earned lean mass tissue begins to waste away and become energy or toilet trash.

    Cortisol levels are elevated as a result of stress. Unfortunately, the body views stress stimuli such as increases in muscle tissue mass, training, sickness, and the spouse in a bad mood as reason to increase circulatory cortisol levels. Cortisol production can also inhibit endogenous GH and testosterone production while fueling pathways that allow additional aromatase enzyme producing fat to accumulate around the waist and upper legs.

    So, increases in cortisol production means less muscle, more fat, and aromatization –>estrogen->prolactin…

    and less testosterone production to counter it with. Kind of sucks, huh?

    Time to Restore™

    ALRI Restore™ is not just another testosterone booster. Though an increase in testosterone production alone is pretty cool, and one of the reported major benefits of Restore™, it would be only part of the Restore™ optimized male matrix. Instead we have opted to see how many arguments we can start (and knock-offs we can inspire) this time by raising the bar for product expectations beyond what any one product can currently offer performance oriented males…by doing the whole job. Its okay, we are men, we like competition!

    Estrogen Control

    6-Bromodione: There are two types of estrogen aromatase inhibitors and application of only one leaves the other pathway open for feminizing potential.

    1.

    6 alpha-Bromodione is a competitive inhibitor of aromatase enzymes. Basically this means it works by way of binding to the active binding site of the aromatase enzyme resulting in prevention of interaction with other steroids that aromatize like testosterone and the rest of our favorite male androgens. This is great for rapid binding and short term aromatase control, but unfortunately a competitive inhibitor will eventually let go of the enzyme and allow it to do feminizing things to manly hormones. So, only half of the job is done, but it has its important role as well.

    2.

    6 beta-Bromodione is a mechanism-based irreversible inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme. An irreversible aromatase inhibitor is also referred to as a suicide inhibitor. It’s pretty cool in that it acts similar to a competitive inhibitor in the way it binds, but like a pissed-off ex-girlfriend, it is both highly selective and it will not let go until death do they part.

    Together the two analogs in 6-Bromodione make sure that estrogen is under control, and many would assume that less estrogen means the prolactin would be under control as well. Often, once prolactin increases are stimulated, shutting it back down takes some extra effort and a protracted period of time. How long are you willing to wait to be an optimized male?

    Prolactin Inhibition

    Many have heard of or used drugs like bromocriptine that inhibit prolactin production for medical needs. Of course one of the benefits is an often reported increase in libido, and “related factors”, but the side-effects such as nausea and dry mouth can certainly negate the positive.

    Prolact-X™ (Chasteberry Diterpine Matrix Extract)
    There has been a long history of supplemental use of Chasteberry for treatment of PMS in women. Most researches believe that PMS is commonly the result of high prolactin levels so no surprise that we took an interest in this herb.

    The amino acid dopamine is the body’s natural controller of prolactin release. Of course many dopaminergic compounds have been noted as effective treatments for increasing GH secretion as well, which correlates rather well with optimization in male performance due to the fact that elevated prolactin results in decreased GH and IGF-1 production.

    The search for the prolactin-suppressive principles in Chasteberry provided a number of compounds with dopaminergic properties. In short, research showed that they bound to recombinant dopamine DA2-receptors and suppressed prolactin release from cultivated lactotrophs as well as in animal experiments. The search for the chemical identity of the dopaminergic compounds resulted in isolation of a number of diterpenes of which some clerodadienols were most important for the prolactin-suppressive effects. They were almost more effective in their prolactin-suppressive properties than dopamine itself.

    Naturally just crushing up a bunch of Chasteberry is not likely to do the job, but proper preparation of the de-feminizing herb has finally given us an effective synergist to support male optimization.

    So, cool, now that we have dealt with the HPTA suppression and feminizing issues. By doing so the obvious result is a notable and welcomed increase in testosterone production. But hey, why not push all the way and reach for optimization?

    Increased Free Testosterone

    Free-T™ (Proprietary Pure Avenacosides Matrix)
    Seems most males who use supplements for either lean mass gains, libido augmentation or both have heard of Avena Sativa. Yeah, I know, lots of products already have some form avena sativa or its extracts in it, so what makes this one special? Of course we used an extraction process for maximum active compound content (greatest possible amount of active milligrams per capsule), but in truth Restore™ as a product is special, our Free-T™ (Proprietary Pure Avenacosides Matrix) from avena sativa just works well in the whole matrix to provide maximum results.

    In the body testosterone travels around in two forms: Bound or inactive…meaning it is bound to a protein called SHBGB, and Unbound or free…meaning it is free to do manly things like build muscle and increase your capacity to perform sexually.

    Basically there are phytochemicals in avena sativa called avenacosides A and B. Some studies indicate avenacosides increase actual active or free testosterone in the body by freeing up the bound testosterone from SHBG so there is more active testosterone. What good is it to have all kinds of extra testosterone if it is playing S & M games with SHBG?

    Cortisol Inhibition

    MbAET
    Unless you went coma bound in the early 90’s you have been aware of the on going benefits reaped and progress made with DHEA and its even better metabolites. As an example are the patented and effective products 7-OXO-DHEA and of course 7-Hydroxy-DHEA analogs. Since these analogs prevent conversion into androgenic metabolites they have been touted by many as the best thing since pizza. Considering the lack of androgenic side effects possible while promoting fat loss, lean mass retention and even maximizing thyroid gland activity, not a real surprise they have become very popular. Of course oral bioavalability is pretty poor with most of these analogs thus requiring higher dosages.

    Likely the most powerful and effective DHEA analog is b-AET (beta-androstenetriol). It has been shown in studies to be between 100 and 100,000 times more active than its DHEA precursor metabolites. However, like most DHEA analogs there is the issue of poor oral bioavailability. By supporting the delivery value through simple alkylation, MbAET is nearly 100% orally bioavailable and only takes a few milligrams to do its job.

    Yeah. I know, get to the fat loss and lean muscle side of things in regard to MbAET…

    Glucocorticoids in humans are in two forms. Inactive cortisone and very active in eating muscle cortisol. There are two enzymes that are able to make each of these convert into the other.

    11b-HSD-1: Converts inactive cortisone into cannibalistic cortisol. Studies have implicated this event in fat tissue as a pathway for increased fat storage. Part of the reason GH has a positive affect upon body composition is through its ability to inhibit 11b-HDS-1

    11b-HSD-2: Converts nasty cortisol into cortisone. 11betaHSD2 debulks intracellular cortisol by 90%. (Let the 11b-HSD-2 rule the house)

    Hmmm, so, more 11b-HSD-1 means more cortisol which eats more muscle that likes to help fat do ugly things.

    And less 11b-HSD-1 means…

    MbAET inhibits the 11b-HSD-1 enzyme both locally and systemically. This means that there is less conversion of cortisone to cortisol. Based upon the studies it appears that in mediating this pathway, it increases immune function and recovery of cells as well. Less cortisol and fat, more lean muscle and positive support to health. Not bad!

    Optimized Delivery

    CYP-X™ (Proprietary Grapefruit Extract)

    There were several studies some years back that showed a dramatic increase in absorption for some compounds when taken with grapefruit juice. The reason was due to a specific part of grapefruit called dihydoxybergamottin (DHB). It decreases the gastronomical destruction of compounds susceptible to the CYP-450 enzyme thus allowing a far greater amount of the compound to pass into the body’s circulatory system instead of the toilet. The components of Restore™ are a good example…

    By creating an ultra pure active extract of dihydoxybergamottin (DHB) called CYP-X™ we have maximally increased the overall oral bioavailability of our synergistic compounds in Restore™ to allow both results and cost effective value in one product.

    Don’t Settle…

    Having anything less than optimal testosterone levels is unacceptable for any male wanting to be the best they can be in all things male, but as a man excess estrogen and cortisol is a *****. Restore™ from ALRI is the newest complete synergistic weapon in the fight against mediocrity for all men.

    Restore™

    Suggested Retail Price $69.99

    Restore™ is a great product for anyone wanting to be an optimized male. Restore™ also stacks extremely well with Jungle Warfare

    :clean:

    (Aren't these new smilies GREAT!)
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  2. New Member
    maxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    122
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    34.15%

    Would this be something you that would be good to use post cycle, or a standalone? The Alri writeup says stacks well with JW. But im considering doing a PP cycle soon and am wondering if this could help in pct.
  3. Professional Member
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,190
    Rep Power
    26299
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    47.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by maxer
    Would this be something you that would be good to use post cycle, or a standalone? The Alri writeup says stacks well with JW. But im considering doing a PP cycle soon and am wondering if this could help in post cycle therapy.
    I am not an ALRI rep nor have I used this product; but from what I have read about this product I think it will be used very well in PCT or as a nattie test booster alone (or with JW). I am yet to go wrong with ALRI.

    I will be giving this product a test run (No pun intended) as a part of a bridge. I have good expectations. My goal is for it to bring back my nattie test after some serious supression.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    NO HYPE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    585
    Rep Power
    396
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    34.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    Alright gang, it's time to start another disccusion about ALRI's newest product Restore. I am a little biased about RAVEN and ALRI so I would like anyone with comments or questions to please chime in. Here's the write-up!!



    Suggested Retail $69.99

    For store locations click here

    WARNING: NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do NOT consume this product if you have a medical condition and/or taking any prescription medication. Do not exceed recommended serving. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache, or other similar symptoms.

    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.


    Restore™ (90 capsules)

    In the ever expanding world of performance and health supplementation today, there is an assumed division between products considered “hard-core only”, and those that are intended to promote lean mass acquisition by way of improved over-all health. Both groups of users actually may have the same goals…especially men.

    Facts…

    1. We are performance oriented men and want as much muscle building, sex-driving testosterone as humanly possible. I mean come on, can you find a guy that says “I want to be fat and feminine” (okay, one that isn’t looking for a sex-change). We all want to be healthy optimized males!
    2. We don’t want to deal with the negative side affects of excess estrogen from any source. It shuts down testosterone production and makes people fat and *****y. We like being men!
    3. We don’t want or need prolactin increases to kill our libido, give us gyno, or make us want to have a “nesting” moment.
    4. If we did want excess estrogen and prolactin, we would be eating soy-everything and watching day-time drama shows…instead of watching UFC.
    5. We hate working our asses off to build lean mass only to have cortisol production soar from all of training and life’s everyday stresses resulting in muscle loss and fat deposits around the waist. We worked for the muscle and we want to keep it.

    Estrogens, Prolactin and Cortisol…Oh My!

    In today’s “soy-everything/estrogen is good/testosterone is evil” world, men have to deal with countless phyto and xeno-estrogens in our foods and environment. Naturally it only gets worse when we realize that these feminizing phyto and xeno-estrogens are ADDED to our own natural estrogen production in our bodies. Not bad enough? Okay, then some of us also add products that aromatize to estrogens.

    Yeah, still worse…



    Each of these feminizing factors cause a net and additive negative affect upon our lean mass and other things male…and they add up. The results are 3 fold:

    1.

    Additional fat that produces additional aromatase enzyme resulting in even more of our manly testosterone being converted into un-manly estrogens. As most are now aware, aromatase enzyme converts testosterone and other androgens into estrogens.
    2.

    The increase in estrogens suppresses our male testosterone production system via inhibition of the the HPTA.
    3.

    Excess estrogen production causes another feminizing hormone to kick in…

    Prolactin is a single-chain protein hormone that has serious feminizing actions (like lactation, increased breast size, HPTA inhibition and suppression of GH production). There are a few reasons prolactin levels increase, but the one that is most common and preventable is that when estrogen levels elevate…so do prolactin levels in males and females alike.

    Many are already aware that the first key to optimized testosterone production is getting rid of excess estrogen in males while stimulating LH production, and some are even aware that getting prolactin to go away once it starts is not always simply a matter of getting rid of the estrogen problems. But most are unaware of how all of this correlates and is compounded by the hormone group that triggers serious lean tissue loss.

    Glucocorticoids are a group of steroids that originate at the adrenal cortex of the adrenal glands (above your kidneys). The most commonly discussed hormone of this group is cortisol. When a cortisol molecule meets up with a muscle cell, it triggers the release of amino acids from the cell. That probably does not sound like a big deal until you realize that these amino acids come from the breaking down of the muscle cell proteins. This of course means all of that hard earned lean mass tissue begins to waste away and become energy or toilet trash.

    Cortisol levels are elevated as a result of stress. Unfortunately, the body views stress stimuli such as increases in muscle tissue mass, training, sickness, and the spouse in a bad mood as reason to increase circulatory cortisol levels. Cortisol production can also inhibit endogenous GH and testosterone production while fueling pathways that allow additional aromatase enzyme producing fat to accumulate around the waist and upper legs.

    So, increases in cortisol production means less muscle, more fat, and aromatization –>estrogen->prolactin…

    and less testosterone production to counter it with. Kind of sucks, huh?

    Time to Restore™

    ALRI Restore™ is not just another testosterone booster. Though an increase in testosterone production alone is pretty cool, and one of the reported major benefits of Restore™, it would be only part of the Restore™ optimized male matrix. Instead we have opted to see how many arguments we can start (and knock-offs we can inspire) this time by raising the bar for product expectations beyond what any one product can currently offer performance oriented males…by doing the whole job. Its okay, we are men, we like competition!

    Estrogen Control

    6-Bromodione: There are two types of estrogen aromatase inhibitors and application of only one leaves the other pathway open for feminizing potential.

    1.

    6 alpha-Bromodione is a competitive inhibitor of aromatase enzymes. Basically this means it works by way of binding to the active binding site of the aromatase enzyme resulting in prevention of interaction with other steroids that aromatize like testosterone and the rest of our favorite male androgens. This is great for rapid binding and short term aromatase control, but unfortunately a competitive inhibitor will eventually let go of the enzyme and allow it to do feminizing things to manly hormones. So, only half of the job is done, but it has its important role as well.

    2.

    6 beta-Bromodione is a mechanism-based irreversible inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme. An irreversible aromatase inhibitor is also referred to as a suicide inhibitor. It’s pretty cool in that it acts similar to a competitive inhibitor in the way it binds, but like a pissed-off ex-girlfriend, it is both highly selective and it will not let go until death do they part.

    Together the two analogs in 6-Bromodione make sure that estrogen is under control, and many would assume that less estrogen means the prolactin would be under control as well. Often, once prolactin increases are stimulated, shutting it back down takes some extra effort and a protracted period of time. How long are you willing to wait to be an optimized male?

    Prolactin Inhibition

    Many have heard of or used drugs like bromocriptine that inhibit prolactin production for medical needs. Of course one of the benefits is an often reported increase in libido, and “related factors”, but the side-effects such as nausea and dry mouth can certainly negate the positive.

    Prolact-X™ (Chasteberry Diterpine Matrix Extract)
    There has been a long history of supplemental use of Chasteberry for treatment of PMS in women. Most researches believe that PMS is commonly the result of high prolactin levels so no surprise that we took an interest in this herb.

    The amino acid dopamine is the body’s natural controller of prolactin release. Of course many dopaminergic compounds have been noted as effective treatments for increasing GH secretion as well, which correlates rather well with optimization in male performance due to the fact that elevated prolactin results in decreased GH and IGF-1 production.

    The search for the prolactin-suppressive principles in Chasteberry provided a number of compounds with dopaminergic properties. In short, research showed that they bound to recombinant dopamine DA2-receptors and suppressed prolactin release from cultivated lactotrophs as well as in animal experiments. The search for the chemical identity of the dopaminergic compounds resulted in isolation of a number of diterpenes of which some clerodadienols were most important for the prolactin-suppressive effects. They were almost more effective in their prolactin-suppressive properties than dopamine itself.

    Naturally just crushing up a bunch of Chasteberry is not likely to do the job, but proper preparation of the de-feminizing herb has finally given us an effective synergist to support male optimization.

    So, cool, now that we have dealt with the HPTA suppression and feminizing issues. By doing so the obvious result is a notable and welcomed increase in testosterone production. But hey, why not push all the way and reach for optimization?

    Increased Free Testosterone

    Free-T™ (Proprietary Pure Avenacosides Matrix)
    Seems most males who use supplements for either lean mass gains, libido augmentation or both have heard of Avena Sativa. Yeah, I know, lots of products already have some form avena sativa or its extracts in it, so what makes this one special? Of course we used an extraction process for maximum active compound content (greatest possible amount of active milligrams per capsule), but in truth Restore™ as a product is special, our Free-T™ (Proprietary Pure Avenacosides Matrix) from avena sativa just works well in the whole matrix to provide maximum results.

    In the body testosterone travels around in two forms: Bound or inactive…meaning it is bound to a protein called SHBGB, and Unbound or free…meaning it is free to do manly things like build muscle and increase your capacity to perform sexually.

    Basically there are phytochemicals in avena sativa called avenacosides A and B. Some studies indicate avenacosides increase actual active or free testosterone in the body by freeing up the bound testosterone from SHBG so there is more active testosterone. What good is it to have all kinds of extra testosterone if it is playing S & M games with SHBG?

    Cortisol Inhibition

    MbAET
    Unless you went coma bound in the early 90’s you have been aware of the on going benefits reaped and progress made with DHEA and its even better metabolites. As an example are the patented and effective products 7-OXO-DHEA and of course 7-Hydroxy-DHEA analogs. Since these analogs prevent conversion into androgenic metabolites they have been touted by many as the best thing since pizza. Considering the lack of androgenic side effects possible while promoting fat loss, lean mass retention and even maximizing thyroid gland activity, not a real surprise they have become very popular. Of course oral bioavalability is pretty poor with most of these analogs thus requiring higher dosages.

    Likely the most powerful and effective DHEA analog is b-AET (beta-androstenetriol). It has been shown in studies to be between 100 and 100,000 times more active than its DHEA precursor metabolites. However, like most DHEA analogs there is the issue of poor oral bioavailability. By supporting the delivery value through simple alkylation, MbAET is nearly 100% orally bioavailable and only takes a few milligrams to do its job.

    Yeah. I know, get to the fat loss and lean muscle side of things in regard to MbAET…

    Glucocorticoids in humans are in two forms. Inactive cortisone and very active in eating muscle cortisol. There are two enzymes that are able to make each of these convert into the other.

    11b-HSD-1: Converts inactive cortisone into cannibalistic cortisol. Studies have implicated this event in fat tissue as a pathway for increased fat storage. Part of the reason GH has a positive affect upon body composition is through its ability to inhibit 11b-HDS-1

    11b-HSD-2: Converts nasty cortisol into cortisone. 11betaHSD2 debulks intracellular cortisol by 90%. (Let the 11b-HSD-2 rule the house)

    Hmmm, so, more 11b-HSD-1 means more cortisol which eats more muscle that likes to help fat do ugly things.

    And less 11b-HSD-1 means…

    MbAET inhibits the 11b-HSD-1 enzyme both locally and systemically. This means that there is less conversion of cortisone to cortisol. Based upon the studies it appears that in mediating this pathway, it increases immune function and recovery of cells as well. Less cortisol and fat, more lean muscle and positive support to health. Not bad!

    Optimized Delivery

    CYP-X™ (Proprietary Grapefruit Extract)

    There were several studies some years back that showed a dramatic increase in absorption for some compounds when taken with grapefruit juice. The reason was due to a specific part of grapefruit called dihydoxybergamottin (DHB). It decreases the gastronomical destruction of compounds susceptible to the CYP-450 enzyme thus allowing a far greater amount of the compound to pass into the body’s circulatory system instead of the toilet. The components of Restore™ are a good example…

    By creating an ultra pure active extract of dihydoxybergamottin (DHB) called CYP-X™ we have maximally increased the overall oral bioavailability of our synergistic compounds in Restore™ to allow both results and cost effective value in one product.

    Don’t Settle…

    Having anything less than optimal testosterone levels is unacceptable for any male wanting to be the best they can be in all things male, but as a man excess estrogen and cortisol is a *****. Restore™ from ALRI is the newest complete synergistic weapon in the fight against mediocrity for all men.

    Restore™

    Suggested Retail Price $69.99

    Restore™ is a great product for anyone wanting to be an optimized male. Restore™ also stacks extremely well with Jungle Warfare

    :clean:

    (Aren't these new smilies GREAT!)
    If MbAET is a analog of the hormone DHEA, and it's 100-100,000 times more active.... Than I wonder if DHEA supplementation during a PCT should be xcluded while running MbAET products like Restore or Retain?
  5. Advanced Member
    NO HYPE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    585
    Rep Power
    396
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    34.97%

    Sorry guys.... Didn't mean to include that whole post! Forgot to highlight.
  6. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,380
    Rep Power
    2870
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    55.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I REALLY wanna try this stuff.
  7. Board Supporter
    wastedwhiteboy2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    3016
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    59.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    whats the advantage of the 6alpha bromo? wouldnt it be better with only the beta?
  8. New Member
    Work's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    56
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    184
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    76.16%

    I'm personally loving Restore so far. I think the product has merit, seems to work for me in terms of libido and recovery better than anything I've tried, which is everything. Better than Deisel 2010, Fenutest, Nolva, 6-OXO, Tamoxifin, and a slew of others I have tried like Activate etc.
  9. Advanced Member
    BryanM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    866
    Rep Power
    563
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

    I wish I could ask ALRI or RAVEN if they have any studies or personal bloodwork showing avena sativas effectiveness at increaseing free test levels???
  10. New Member
    rocknroll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    197
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    53.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by Work
    I'm personally loving Restore so far. I think the product has merit, seems to work for me in terms of libido and recovery better than anything I've tried, which is everything. Better than Deisel 2010, Fenutest, Nolva, 6-OXO, Tamoxifin, and a slew of others I have tried like Activate etc.
    Nice Work...(pun intended.... )

    Are you currently using it as a standalone or PCT and are you taking anything else with it?
  11. New Member
    Work's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    56
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    184
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    76.16%

    Quote Originally Posted by rocknroll
    Nice Work...(pun intended.... )

    Are you currently using it as a standalone or post cycle therapy and are you taking anything else with it?
    Standalone so I can tell if it's doing anything. I tried Deisel 2010 a few weeks back and it really didn't do anything. Not knock on Deisel because I like their products. I was expecting more from 2010 after using their original formula.

    Since Restore came it's all I have been taking, although I have been taking some DHEA the last few months which I for the most part have cut back on since I have noticed effects from Restore and don't want to negate the effect of the type of DHEA they have in it.
  12. New Member
    rocknroll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    197
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    53.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by Work
    Standalone so I can tell if it's doing anything. I tried Deisel 2010 a few weeks back and it really didn't do anything. Not knock on Deisel because I like their products. I was expecting more from 2010 after using their original formula.

    Since Restore came it's all I have been taking, although I have been taking some DHEA the last few months which I for the most part have cut back on since I have noticed effects from Restore and don't want to negate the effect of the type of DHEA they have in it.
    Excellent. Are you dosing 3/day as recommended?

    Keep us posted. I think many people are anxious to get feedback. Seems like such a practical and versatile product.
  13. New Member
    Work's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    56
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    184
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    76.16%

    BTW I meant Toremifene.
    Listen I'm gonna lay it out for you all. When you're coming off cycles, especially at my age almost 48, it's hard enough being natural and having any test let alone a rebound coming off a cycle whatever it may be.
    Restore is giving me hope that maybe I won't have to be on all the time cause quite frankly I'm sick of it, I'd rather have my natural slightly high level of test
    Bodybuilding should be about health, and I think we've all lost touch with the initial premise of it all. Being big and unhealthy isn't what it's about for me anyways.
  14. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,209
    Rep Power
    10752129
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    44.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    work-i am 47 and winding up a pheradrol cycle, was going to do the diesel test thanks for the heads up, i already have restore in shopping cart, its good to hear a review from someone actually getting results. btw i hear old diesel test was better for us older guys.
  15. Registered User
    Max32's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,063
    Rep Power
    1293
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    58.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Work
    BTW I meant Toremifene.
    Listen I'm gonna lay it out for you all. When you're coming off cycles, especially at my age almost 48, it's hard enough being natural and having any test let alone a rebound coming off a cycle whatever it may be.
    Restore is giving me hope that maybe I won't have to be on all the time cause quite frankly I'm sick of it, I'd rather have my natural slightly high level of test
    Bodybuilding should be about health, and I think we've all lost touch with the initial premise of it all. Being big and unhealthy isn't what it's about for me anyways.
    great post!
  16. New Member
    goldlifter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    153
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    46.34%

    [QUOTE=Work]
    Bodybuilding should be about health, and I think we've all lost touch with the initial premise of it all. QUOTE]

    actually, to play devils advocate, bodybuilding has NEVER been about health. bodybuilding is about sculpting the ideal human form. i do not believe health should be intentionally compromised as a result, and the two dont have to be polar opposites, but how many of us got into bodybuilding because we woke up one day and said "gee, i want to be healthy so i'm going to become a bodybuilder". not a knock on you, i think its admirable to keep ones health as a main priority. to each their own.........
  17. ALRI
    RAVEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    422
    Rep Power
    330
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%

    Let me check into that one


    Quote Originally Posted by BryanM
    I wish I could ask ALRI or RAVEN if they have any studies or personal bloodwork showing avena sativas effectiveness at increaseing free test levels???
  18. Senior Member
    Mass_69's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,550
    Rep Power
    3040
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    95.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by goldlifter
    Quote Originally Posted by Work
    Bodybuilding should be about health, and I think we've all lost touch with the initial premise of it all.
    actually, to play devils advocate, bodybuilding has NEVER been about health. bodybuilding is about sculpting the ideal human form. i do not believe health should be intentionally compromised as a result, and the two dont have to be polar opposites, but how many of us got into bodybuilding because we woke up one day and said "gee, i want to be healthy so i'm going to become a bodybuilder". not a knock on you, i think its admirable to keep ones health as a main priority. to each their own.........
    Well, you're correct to a certain extent. But I think "bodybuilding" as we now know it is lumped into/associated with "fitness" - which means Health. You're correct thought that most do not think of health when they initially start to "bodybuild" (body-skulpt).
  19. New Member
    Bernie1b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    161
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    33.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by Work
    Standalone so I can tell if it's doing anything. I tried Deisel 2010 a few weeks back and it really didn't do anything. Not knock on Deisel because I like their products. I was expecting more from 2010 after using their original formula.

    Since Restore came it's all I have been taking, although I have been taking some DHEA the last few months which I for the most part have cut back on since I have noticed effects from Restore and don't want to negate the effect of the type of DHEA they have in it.

    Could I stack Diesel Test 2010 and Restore or is that redundant?? I have a bottle of each and was thinking about stacking them during august. I am not in post cycle therapy
  20. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77391
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    16.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I also love the product so far. I have no acne, exept 2 small ones have shown up. This means it does it's work, and I feel an increase in libido, but no aggresiveness at all, and no impatience so far. I am pretty impressed so far. I think ALRI deserves a good reputation, because everything I bought from them, I was satisfied. Check my sig for the log.
  21. New Member
    Work's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    56
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    184
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    76.16%

    I know I got into bodybuilding assuming it was synanomous, better phsyique, better health. Initially I lost weight, built up muscle tone, people at work would stop and ask you what you're doing, it was great. Then you cross over, and you find yourself taking risks and doing things trying to emulate and be something that very few people really have the genetics of becoming, a huge buff monster. I used to laugh to myself when I found this out and a guy or woman especially would say, I don't want to lift to much weight because I don't want to get too big, and here I'm killing myself trying to lift more and taking every damn thing I can find to gain muscle mass with true small gains. I would always say to them don't worry about it, you're not going to get too big and think to myself if you only knew the amount of steroids and drug abuse and intense discipline and regimen it takes for these guys you see in magazines to get the way they are.
    So to me, initially bodybuilding meant health. What I have found is that today to most people on the boards its about size compromising overall health at almost any cost. There's also a recreational side that's branching up off it too.
    Don't get me wrong, bodybuilder's are smart, and know far more about general health and fitness than many so called experts, timing of foods, nutrients, neurological pathways, it really is an amazing thing to read up on what the designers and average people come up with. The only problem with it is that the infatuation of getting mammoth huge has overshadowed common sense.
    To each his own, it ought to be a free country. I'd rather be healthy. Everyone should have the right to choose their end.

    Bernie, the choice is entirely up to you. If you've never taken either I would try one at a time to see which one works for you. It would certainly do no harm to take both together.
  22. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77391
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    16.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Good post
  23. New Member
    Grievous's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    73
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    25%

    This is a mighty old thread but since I'm new on the forums was hoping for an update on the Restore subject. Will be doing a cycle of Methyl 1-d and had planned Formadrol for my PCT but store rep suggested Restore from his personal experience. Any more thoughts on this subject would be greatly appreciated
  24. New Member
    Hooker2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    60
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    30%

    so i have been reading the posts from here and i feel like someone could help me out. I have just gotten off of a 4 week cycle of just Jungle Warfare, i loved it and felt like it really helped. I was going to go back onto another 4 week cycle and then do restore for 4 weeks. So should i stack the restore with the Jungle Warfare or do jungle warfare for 4 weeks then the restore for 4 weeks?
  25. New Member
    amor3351's Avatar
    Stats
    6'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    71
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    8.33%

    it a jungle out dere
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. HELLLPP!!!!!!!! Phera-bol and ALRI Restore
    By dgreen013 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 10:46 PM
  2. ALRI Restore
    By thahotboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 02:14 PM
  3. Bioscience Alpha Drive/ALRI Restore Log- Unitas27
    By unitas27 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 11:53 AM
  4. Jjohn's ALRI RESTORE LOG + JUNGLE WARFARE
    By jjohn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 08-28-2006, 09:01 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-22-2006, 04:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in