most effective creatine?

megadose

Awards
ok guys it's been a couple of months since i've been on this site so bear with me. I've been reading on creatine and still can decide which is best(i've read that cee is the best while other say its the same as creatine mono then theres others that di creatine malate and others are best). Iam going to buy in bulk between di creatine malate, cee, and creatine mono ect... Suggestions, opinions any proof showing one is better than the other.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Well you sound over joyed lol

Yes I received your email and tried to reply but it bounced.

Send me an email from an address I can reply to please.

CROWLER

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I sent you one as well i'd like to try this stuff, if i get to try out USP's new creatine i'll try that first and use this after it and give you my impressions.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Ransom Note to Crowler

We've kidnapped Sammy. Send me a tub of Chaos and we return him safely to you. Otherwise I hook him up with a big pay raise and a huge corporation :D

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Guys this was an offer to one person :)

Sorry I can't send out samples to everyone. BUT if you get the samples on the site you can name Chaos as one of them.

CROWLER

megadose

Awards
Ransom Note to Crowler

We've kidnapped Sammy. Send me a tub of Chaos and we return him safely to you. Otherwise I hook him up with a big pay raise and a huge corporation :D
come on guys not tryin to be an ass but can someone please answer my original question. BTW CROWLER did u get my email?

megadose

Awards
Guys this was an offer to one person :)

Sorry I can't send out samples to everyone. BUT if you get the samples on the site you can name Chaos as one of them.

CROWLER
i feel special!:D (jk):D

EasyE

Awards
doesn't that suck when noboby cares about a giving a good answer?...anyways, I stay away from CEE! ...stick with Mono. I have been on AST's Creatine HSC and it has been awesome for me. so you mightn want to give it a try.

megadose

Awards
doesn't that suck when noboby cares about a giving a good answer?...anyways, I stay away from CEE! ...stick with Mono. I have been on AST's Creatine HSC and it has been awesome for me. so you mightn want to give it a try.
:woohoo: :woohoo:thanks for reply i thought nobody was going to answer (everyone was tryin to get a sample of the choas since CROWLER had offered it to me). i have used mono in the past and liked it. i just wanted a more cost effective creatine since u have to take dextrose with mono and not CEE thought CEE would be cheaper( that dextrose adds up after awhile) Why stay away from CEE? (not sayin i don't believe you just want to know why) Where can i get bulk mono for cheap can't find it anywhere all i find is CEE:rasp:. I was always a bit skeptical about CEE never thought it was as great as it sounded. Anyways sorry for all that ranting probally put you to sleep.

ZoMbSta

Awards
actually CEE in the form of Omega Thunder is quite effective..can feel the difference between having it in my system and not when i work out...maybe its all the mind...but i still feel its effective..just ordered my bulk cee from cnw and will feedback to you if it's any good...

my advice is just go purchase a 100gm cee and try for urself whether there is any good in it...it worked for some it doesnt for some...so 100gm will finish in abt 30 days at 3 gm a day...and its not too expensive to get that 100gm...

megadose

Awards
actually CEE in the form of Omega Thunder is quite effective..can feel the difference between having it in my system and not when i work out...maybe its all the mind...but i still feel its effective..just ordered my bulk cee from cnw and will feedback to you if it's any good...

my advice is just go purchase a 100gm cee and try for urself whether there is any good in it...it worked for some it doesnt for some...so 100gm will finish in abt 30 days at 3 gm a day...and its not too expensive to get that 100gm...
thanks man. keep me posted on how it goes. BTW do need to take dextrose with CEE like mono?
BTW i know this completely off topic but how do how do put an avatar my profile doesn't let me.Thanks

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best creatine? the chepest you can find that doesn't give you bloating or cramping. There's too many products with a generalized question.

Are you looking for a synergistic creatine product or just the creatine by itself?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I like effervescent creatine the best. Seems to give me the best pumps and makes my stomach feel better.

megadose

Awards
Best creatine? the chepest you can find that doesn't give you bloating or cramping. There's too many products with a generalized question.

Are you looking for a synergistic creatine product or just the creatine by itself?
looking for creatine in bulk powders.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
ok guys it's been a couple of months since i've been on this site so bear with me. I've been reading on creatine and still can decide which is best(i've read that cee is the best while other say its the same as creatine mono then theres others that di creatine malate and others are best). Iam going to buy in bulk between di creatine malate, cee, and creatine mono ect... Suggestions, opinions any proof showing one is better than the other.
Since Creatine Ethyl Ester is sructurally different than monohydrate, there is no way that the two are excactly the same. The truth of the matter is, CEE, CEEM, DCM, Kre Alkalin, are all modifications of the original and in theory, are more effective. Unfortunately we all respond differently to different substances so opinions on which supplement is better, are gonna vary. For instance, a buddy of mine swears by mono. I think it sucks. Too much of the product needed, to get desired results. I know CEE alone worked really well for me but I like the idea of combining. I like products that use multiple delivery methods of an active ingredient cuz it usually ensures desired results through one method or another. So try em out and see for yo self!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Mega/Easy,
I wasn't trying to get Chaos.
Nothing works for me - so I can't recommend anything.

megadose

Awards
Mega/Easy,
I wasn't trying to get Chaos.
Nothing works for me - so I can't recommend anything.
not even food:D ? (JK) BTW do you know where i can get cheap bulk creatine mono. Hey NO HYPE i'll probally give CEE a try when I finish with the mono quick Question though do i need to take dextrose with CEE to get it better absorbed like mono?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chaos if you're not looking for bulk and CEE if you're buying bulk creatine. No loading to worry about and usually easier on gastrointestinal sides.

megadose

Awards
Chaos if you're not looking for bulk and CEE if you're buying bulk creatine. No loading to worry about and usually easier on gastrointestinal sides.
do i need to use Dextrose like mono so i can get it absorbed better?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, as far as I know you do not need a transport for it.

megadose

Awards
No, as far as I know you do not need a transport for it.
how many grams should i startout with? Is there anything else that should be taken to increase its effectiveness or its ok on its own.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, there's a lot of synergistic products for it. However, i'd suggest clicking my sig and checking their products out. Crowler offered a free sample for a reason :) The stuff works and will give you what you're looking for.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
do i need to use Dextrose like mono so i can get it absorbed better?
No you shouldn't need dextrose, but I would get something citrusy to mix it in. Let's just say that the flavor is a little less than pleasant (or at least it has been in my case, until I took Xceed by DS; it's pretty damn tasty.:hammer: )

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haah Cougar, I know what ya mean! I tried it plain and cringed from the thought of the taste for days afterwards

ZoMbSta

Awards
how many grams should i startout with? Is there anything else that should be taken to increase its effectiveness or its ok on its own.
start at 2 gms or 3gms...and u will definitely need some gatorade or alike products to go with....heard the taste is worst than anything u can imagine(of cuz **** not included)....i will take mine with caffeine for that energy boost since most formulas out there includes caffeine in them..but the caffeine should not be taken too much or for too long a period..if not ur body will hav tolerance against it..

but to take it on its own is also ok...

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
As far as CEE needing an additional element to make it work more efficiently....No. CEE is monohydrate with an ester attached. By adding an ester, the absorbtion rate increases, the bloating is eliminated, and the dosage normally needed, is reduced. When u are using mono, it has a poor absorption rate so u have to "megadose" to get desired results. Since creatine draws water into the cell, when using mono, all of the unabsorbed creatine (along with the water) will be located outside the cell. This is what causes bloating.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
As far as CEE needing an additional element to make it work more efficiently....No. CEE is monohydrate with an ester attached. By adding an ester, the absorbtion rate increases, the bloating is eliminated, and the dosage normally needed, is reduced. When u are using mono, it has a poor absorption rate so u have to "megadose" to get desired results. Since creatine draws water into the cell, when using mono, all of the unabsorbed creatine (along with the water) will be located outside the cell. This is what causes bloating.
Oh yeah, and dosage. Like ZoMbSta said, it's usually somthin like 2-3 grams. When I used CEE straight, I would use about 4-5 grams, before and during workout but I got sick of havin to drink so much water so I just rely on the amounts that I get from NO-Xplode/Nitrobolic Extreme and that works just fine for me. All in all though....Trial and Error.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
No Hype - creatine.

Some supps work very well for me (see P'full/Reloaded...)

megadose

Awards
Oh yeah, and dosage. Like ZoMbSta said, it's usually somthin like 2-3 grams. When I used CEE straight, I would use about 4-5 grams, before and during workout but I got sick of havin to drink so much water so I just rely on the amounts that I get from NO-Xplode/Nitrobolic Extreme and that works just fine for me. All in all though....Trial and Error.
no oxplode is great stuff used it before, i just think it's too overated for $35 i can get 1000 g of cee that why i became interested in bulk powders atthough this is all new to me.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
no oxplode is great stuff used it before, i just think it's too overated for $35 i can get 1000 g of cee that why i became interested in bulk powders atthough this is all new to me.
Yeah I hear ya on what u get for the price. U will save a lot. I just found that the effects of the creatine itself, didn't compare to the overall extended pumps and sustained energy that I get from the NO mixes, not to mention the fact that I'm still getting a good amount of creatine in various forms.

EasyE

Awards
CEE is very hard (more so then mono. at 5g)on the kidneys. So be careful. Dude, stick with mono. The real research on creatine shows that creatine monohydrate is absorbed into the blood stream without a problem. A 5 gram dose of creatine monohydrate saturates blood plasma for up to an hour. Which is all you need for the gains that you want to see from creatine. Anyways, if you do go with CEE drink LOTS! of water and good luck.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
No Hype - creatine.

Some supps work very well for me (see P'full/Reloaded...)
Right on. Gotta nutha question. When u tried creatine (I'm just assuming you've tried different forms) did u notice an increase in your body's need for water? Only reason I ask is cuz that was the main thing that I noticed aside from a minimal increase in stamina.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
CEE is very hard (more so then mono. at 5g)on the kidneys. So be careful. Dude, stick with mono. The real research on creatine shows that creatine monohydrate is absorbed into the blood stream without a problem. A 5 gram dose of creatine monohydrate saturates blood plasma for up to an hour. Which is all you need for the gains that you want to see from creatine. Anyways, if you do go with CEE drink LOTS! of water and good luck.
CEE is mono with an ester attached. Please....Show me the REAL studies that show that larger amounts of mono ARE NOT needed when comparing to CEE. What do ya think a loading phase is and why do ya think u don't need it with CEE? Do ya have any studies that show where the mono and water goes once it saturates a cell? A 5 gram dose of mono saturates blood plasma for up to an hour? Then how long does CEE saturate blood plasma? And why would u only want the active ingredient to last an hour? Do you understand creatine and why we use it?:rofl:

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
haah Cougar, I know what ya mean! I tried it plain and cringed from the thought of the taste for days afterwards
Bulk CEE is the only thing I can think of that would make nolva seem tasty. :D

EasyE

Awards
CEE is mono with an ester attached. Please....Show me the REAL studies that show that larger amounts of mono ARE NOT needed when comparing to CEE. What do ya think a loading phase is and why do ya think u don't need it with CEE? Do ya have any studies that show where the mono and water goes once it saturates a cell? A 5 gram dose of mono saturates blood plasma for up to an hour? Then how long does CEE saturate blood plasma? And why would u only want the active ingredient to last an hour? Do you understand creatine and why we use it?:rofl:
well...haha.. from the looks of it you dont have much of an idea of what it is. And seeing that I was not answering your thread then I will just leave it at that and move on to sombody that REALLY underatands how creatine affects the human body and its organs....I may be new to this forum but Iam not uneducated!

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
well...haha.. from the looks of it you dont have much of an idea of what it is. And seeing that I was not answering your thread then I will just leave it at that and move on to sombody that REALLY underatands how creatine affects the human body and its organs....I may be new to this forum but Iam not uneducated!
The name's not NO HYPE for nuthin. U aint gonna find a bunch of BS in my posts, just the FACTS. U didn't answer any of the questions cuz u know u ain't got the answers. :woohoo:

ZoMbSta

Awards
Yeah I hear ya on what u get for the price. U will save a lot. I just found that the effects of the creatine itself, didn't compare to the overall extended pumps and sustained energy that I get from the NO mixes, not to mention the fact that I'm still getting a good amount of creatine in various forms.
i think NO pumps are really overrated..assuming it gives you the pump you desired(not true since alot of us don't)....wat you are putting your money on is just for that hour of feeling powerful in the gym...outside the gym it gives no additional benefit to the body and neither does it increase body mass or strength...if you r rich then probably can afford to use it day in day out...but for poor dudes like me...after trying once for 2 different reputable brands..im convinced its nothing more than hype!

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
i think NO pumps are really overrated..assuming it gives you the pump you desired(not true since alot of us don't)....wat you are putting your money on is just for that hour of feeling powerful in the gym...outside the gym it gives no additional benefit to the body and neither does it increase body mass or strength...if you r rich then probably can afford to use it day in day out...but for poor dudes like me...after trying once for 2 different reputable brands..im convinced its nothing more than hype!
I understand what u mean about these products bein too expensive and I'm not gonna try to change your mind about what works for u. However, what doen't work for u, works great for a lot of people. U need to research before u state silly things like "gives no additional benefit to the body and neither does it increase body mass or strength". Look up what these NO/Creatine mixes are TRULY designed for....U will be suprised. When these products are used and understood, the benefits from NO production and creatine in the body last MUCH longer than an hour, even if u don't realize it. If u think that I'm full of it, than just ask a moderator or someone who has been here a while, and u will see. And that's NO HYPE.

ZoMbSta

Awards
I understand what u mean about these products bein too expensive and I'm not gonna try to change your mind about what works for u. However, what doen't work for u, works great for a lot of people. U need to research before u state silly things like "gives no additional benefit to the body and neither does it increase body mass or strength". Look up what these NO/Creatine mixes are TRULY designed for....U will be suprised. When these products are used and understood, the benefits from NO production and creatine in the body last MUCH longer than an hour, even if u don't realize it. If u think that I'm full of it, than just ask a moderator or someone who has been here a while, and u will see. And that's NO HYPE.
i have been searching around and don't see much research or additional positive effect...yes we have many pretty happy about the pump...and then what else? on many people's list of items for bulking..i don't see NO products being top of the list...i have no problem with creatine...but if you may and i know i have..tried NO solo and combined..it really is overrated...in the sense it has its purpose but is too expensive for the average person...

oh..and if you are armed with research reports and stuff..do put them....i believe many will be interested to see and one of them will be me!:icon_lol:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NO is garbage IMO unless you can get quality for cheap. CEE Omega thunder is great i feel its support supps minus the caffeine make it very effective at 2.4 g but i add regular cee to it bring my dose to 3g or 3.6g. It has deliver supps in it that make the absorbtion of the cee enhanced. If you can duplicate the starts with a G supp in Omega thunder plus bulk CEE you have an awesome creatine supp with zero bloat. IMO

EasyE

Awards
Ive been bodybuilding for about 10yrs now. Over the years I have had to be real savvy when it comes to parting with my hard-earned dollars. What I mean is that when a product comes out, like when NO came out. Im still looking for that "research" for NO. While there is a lot of research on the effects of nitric oxide, there is no evidence that arginine alpha-ketogluterate will increase or sustain nitric oxide levels in skeletal muscles. There is also no evidence that increasing nitric oxide levels will enhance muscle growth or any metabolic pathway that may enhance muscle growth. There is no evidence to suggest that increasing nitric oxide levels may improve any other parameter of athletic performance. No research anywhere indicating that increasing nitric oxide levels plays a part in increasing protein synthesis, contractile strength or any other biochemical pathway that may lead to net gains in muscle mass.
If there is, PLEASE let me know, I will retract my statement. Please provide real Scientific research conducted! Not a brochure or vague scientific spin!!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
There is research that arginine will boost GH secretion.

EasyE

Awards
Not enough for me to buy it. If I want my GH increased naturally I will take Gamma Aminobutyric Acid, its alot cheaper, and IMO more effective... But thats me. Anyways, my bottom line: Take whatever gives YOU results. And please, don't get suckered!

ZoMbSta

Awards
Ive been bodybuilding for about 10yrs now. Over the years I have had to be real savvy when it comes to parting with my hard-earned dollars. What I mean is that when a product comes out, like when NO came out. Im still looking for that "research" for NO. While there is a lot of research on the effects of nitric oxide, there is no evidence that arginine alpha-ketogluterate will increase or sustain nitric oxide levels in skeletal muscles. There is also no evidence that increasing nitric oxide levels will enhance muscle growth or any metabolic pathway that may enhance muscle growth. There is no evidence to suggest that increasing nitric oxide levels may improve any other parameter of athletic performance. No research anywhere indicating that increasing nitric oxide levels plays a part in increasing protein synthesis, contractile strength or any other biochemical pathway that may lead to net gains in muscle mass.
If there is, PLEASE let me know, I will retract my statement. Please provide real Scientific research conducted! Not a brochure or vague scientific spin!!

exactly my point...could not have said it better...i tried NO products is not because i believe in it..but i just wanna find out what the hype is all about...and frankly...i'm convinced its all hype..