Hypothroidism

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. thanks for all the info. I believe too that she has to learn to be paitent and get her diet in check and get into the training like she use to be. I believe she might have had this problem for a while but she use to eat perfect and hit the gym at least 5 times a week a so she was able to keep it under control easier. Now she hasn't worked out in a while cause she took sometime off cause she was over training and she never got back into. So I think that is what got the ball rolling on her weight increase and really seeing the signs of her thyroid problem.

2. Did she have androgenic sides from the AAS her b/f was feeding her?

AKA body hair, masculinized tone?
    •   

3. Yeah she was pretty ripped. She got pretty muscular for her and had major arms and legs for sure. She did look good but I think the AAS had some major sides.

4. Quote Originally Posted by burton1
    One other question, do you know of any supplements that she might take to help her get over the constant lethargy. I keep telling her to just get up and do stuff with me but she is having a hard time. I believe she needs to wait til she sees her doctor before she does ANYTHING else?
    Methylcobalamin would probably be the best form of B-12 in this situation, might be worth a shot. Insulin syringes are cheap and painless and it is easily obtained.

I understand how it feels to be unmotivated/depressed from having hyperthyroidism. It sucks!
    PharmD

5. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    Methylcobalamin would probably be the best form of B-12 in this situation, might be worth a shot. Insulin syringes are cheap and painless and it is easily obtained.

I understand how it feels to be unmotivated/depressed from having hyperthyroidism. It sucks!
    Great advise, as this form of B-12 is much more effective than Cyanocobalamin. For an xtra kick, try adding sublingual NADH. I use it at 10-15mg a day, as well as a "GOOD" B-complex.