6OXO, Forza, and Good Stuff !!!

solid711

Awards
Hi All,
OK, I am almost done with my 5th week of Forza-T, and I have gained about 8 lean pounds. VERY happy with this. No aggresssion, no acne, and a normal libido, but definite confidence increases and strength increases.

Now, I had some weird twinges in my kidneys, and I read some things about Tribulus being taxing on the kidneys, bile ducts, etc., so I was considering 2 weeks off, and then doing a 6OXO Standalone cycle. But I wonder if it will be as effective as the Forza, as that was the same dosage of 6OXO, + tribulus and ZMA. The difference is that I would take all 600mg of the 6OXO at night, as opposed to breaking the Forza into 3 in the morning and 3 at night. Any thoughts on this? Think I should see results from JUST a 6OXO Cycle?

Other things besides a 6OXO Standalone I have considered:
1. Superdrol (Anabolic Xtreme) OR Methyl Maserdrol: TOO MUCH CONCERN OVER LIVER ISSUES NO MATTER WHAT
2. AndroTest + 6OXO (How much 6OXO with AndroTest??): I AM REALLY HOT ON THIS COMBO, BUT AGAIN, THE ANDROTEST HAS TRIBULUS AND I AM NOW WEARY OF THIS
3. Novedex XT Alone? (Gaspari: Anti-E): STRONGER THAN 6OXO?
4. 6OXO with DHEA?: SOUNDS INTERESTING.
5. ActivaTE with Rebound: RESEARCHING
6. Diesel Test 2010 by Diesel Test ????: CONCERNED WITH ANYTHING THAT MIGHT GIVE ME HEART POUNDING. THAT IS THE WORST FEELING WHEN TRYING TO SLEEP: I FREAK OUT
7. Ultramax HGH?: ANY THOUGHTS?

Thanks for your input on this!!!!!!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
First of all welcome to the board...

Second, you need to consider that your body is telling you something is wrong and you want to possibly ingest more products that are even more toxic? If you don't know what the actual problem is then I suggest taking in plenty of water while being supp free for a bit then during this downtime cruise these boards and research these supps along with diet etc.

You don't want to put anything else into your body while it's taxed unless you are certain you know what the problem is and it won't be increased by taking in additional supps.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Go to a Dr. and get yourself checked out to make sure nothing is wrong if you think you may have caused some damage to yourself. That is the only way to know for sure.:duel: