Anobolic Innovations Protein???

01yz426

01yz426

Awards
Hey, I'm wondering what Protein powder made by AI would taste the best when adding AI's Peanut Butter Cycle Support???

These sound like they might be ok to me:

The Elvis (peanut butter banana)

Mint Chocalate Chip

Barbaric Banana

PS... It took me probably 2yrs to find a protein that I can tolerate so TASTE is a big thing to me... I finally found a protein that works for me Black Star Labs---Whey Supremacy in either Watermelon or Strawberry... Now I know for sure that the AI Peanut Butter Cycel Support would make me gag if I added it to one of those so please help me out here... Thanks for reading...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
pb and banana are my favorite and I have a hard time with whey flavor myself.

01yz426

01yz426

Awards
Sweet, maybe that will work for me... But, has anyone tried it in just milk???

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
I use The Elvis with Cycle Support. Tastes great. I haven't tried CC alone, don't plan too :p

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Personally not a huge fan of AI taste. I just bought 5lbs of both PB and Cookies and cream and have to say there not as good as I'd hoped. Taste is relative though so who knows. IMO Allthewhey has the best tasting whey around, but as I said to each his own.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
jminis, try the chocolate/pb before giving up hope ;)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey Jminis,

Thanks for the post. This is EXACTLY why we have our exclusive

7 Day 100% NO questions asked money back guarantee.

Just send them back I will refund your money and the shipping.

:)

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I personally loved the peanut butter flavor. I will try the choc/pb next. I mean the pb is def. a subtle flavor but since everyone has their different tastes its nice to have something subtle, i can always add a splenda packet.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
jminis, try the chocolate/pb before giving up hope ;)
YES try this!!!! I too am a HUGE fan of ATW, but crowler sent me a sample of choc/peanut butter, OMG brother! I'm telling u its VERY good!!!!!!

D

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
I want to try AI's mocha mudslide or cofee flavored real soon...

If all else fails and you want a protein that taste REALLY GOOD try dymatize elite why...cheap but so incredibly tastey, first time i had it it was sitting in the frige already blended so i took a sip and was blown away. I really though it was some kind of melted milkshake or something...it was gourmet vanilla flavor.

Man, i pimp this stuff too much.

S

screech

Awards
Has anyone gotten bloodwork after doing a cycle while using AI's cycle support. I'm just curious b/c I was thinking of getting some for my next cycle.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone gotten bloodwork after doing a cycle while using AI's cycle support. I'm just curious b/c I was thinking of getting some for my next cycle.
Not yet, it is a very new product, we only came out with it a little over a month or so ago.

I have had OUTSTANDING results on blood pressure, however, and I am on test/tren/SD right now. I made a post about it in this forum. I would love for someone to take the new formula with RYR and get bloodwork done at the end of an SD cycle (like a day before you end) and then after pct :)

01yz426

01yz426

Awards
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped me out in this.... I just ordered 2-of the cookie dough (hey, gotta love cookies) and 1-peanut butter Cycle Support & 1-Choc. Cycle Support... I plan on just adding these to some milk and gulping it down... I just can't get away from my good tasting fruity protein drinks and don't think mixing this stuff with them will taste good at all ....

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped me out in this.... I just ordered 2-of the cookie dough (hey, gotta love cookies) and 1-peanut butter Cycle Support & 1-Choc. Cycle Support... I plan on just adding these to some milk and gulping it down... I just can't get away from my good tasting fruity protein drinks and don't think mixing this stuff with them will taste good at all ....
Awesome, definitely leave us feedback :). Hope you enjoy! You will DEFINITELY enjoy the results as I have ;).

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I personally loved the peanut butter flavor. I will try the choc/pb next. I mean the pb is def. a subtle flavor but since everyone has their different tastes its nice to have something subtle, i can always add a splenda packet.

Speaking of splenda I added some to the cookies and cream and it tasted pretty damn good. I have to say Crowler personally let me know he would give my money back and or shoot me some of the other flavors. Although I turned him down, I appreciate the offer and says a lot about a business standing behind there products. I think the next flavors I will be trying are the choc/pb mix and plain choc. Look forward to trying those in the near future. I have to say I'm actually drinking the cookies and cream as we speak and I'm rather enjoying it. A dab of spleda is appeasing my extreme sweet tooth.

Anyone who is on the fence about ordering I have to say give it a try if you don't like what you got Crowler has his guarentee so you can't go wrong.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of splenda I added some to the cookies and cream and it tasted pretty damn good. I have to say Crowler personally let me know he would give my money back and or shoot me some of the other flavors. Although I turned him down, I appreciate the offer and says a lot about a business standing behind there products. I think the next flavors I will be trying are the choc/pb mix and plain choc. Look forward to trying those in the near future. I have to say I'm actually drinking the cookies and cream as we speak and I'm rather enjoying it. A dab of spleda is appeasing my extreme sweet tooth.

Anyone who is on the fence about ordering I have to say give it a try if you don't like what you got Crowler has his guarentee so you can't go wrong.
Pitbull I am def going to try the choc/pb mix.