Awards
So the general natty test stacks have

Trib
E-form (aint-e)
Fenugreek
DHEA
ZMA
nettle root

So ive got all of these but now between fenotest , attitude , rebound reloaded?

attitude is an atd , fenotest and RR ?

Ive seen each added but whats the big difference between them and which would give best results , im looking for increased libido, strength and size.

wormwood

Awards
I believe rebound reloaded has a metabolite of ATD that is supposedly less harsh.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Nope.

RR is different. White button extract and a 6-bromo molecule.
No ATD anything in it.

I really like RR. I would recommend it. I've got some Anagen - but haven't used it yet.
Fenu + DHEA + RR + Nettle sounds good.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Reloaded is great. I am just tapering down off my first cycle of it (6wks - loved it).

I plan to start a fenotest + activate cycle soon. I have done this before to excellent effect.

garrithv

Awards
okay ive got

eform
trib
fenu
dhea
zma
40caps of activate

Ordering the RR now. So can i run this for 6-8 weeks and then do the powerfull/cissus stack? Too much test boosting products or is it fine , any way to split it into 2 stacks maybe?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'd use RR as one base - and P'full as the other if you wanted to do 2 stacks.
Yeah - all of it is probably overkill.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what about tossing in Diesel Test 2010...it has so many test boosting herbs in it...I take it with Activate/RR ...working great for me

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Get Reloaded, I haven't tried it but I'd be confident in the product and the company. I hear Diesel Test is good though.

Fenotest is complete garbage and the studies are on rats. Got my money back thankfully.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
okay ive got

eform
trib
fenu
dhea
zma
40caps of activate

Ordering the RR now. So can i run this for 6-8 weeks and then do the powerfull/cissus stack? Too much test boosting products or is it fine , any way to split it into 2 stacks maybe?
Agreed with jmh. E-form and Reloaded is overkill.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Get Reloaded, I haven't tried it but I'd be confident in the product and the company. I hear Diesel Test is good though.

Fenotest is complete garbage and the studies are on rats. Got my money back thankfully.
I quite like it. I am a big rhodiola rosea fan as it is though. The product does a nice job of nutrient partitioning, even if the test-boosting effects are marginal - but they're funding a study to establish this, so we'll have to wait and see on that point.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
perhaps not worth the money then.. it seems more of a libido boaster if anything at all.. I like Scivation/Primaforces other supplements, but Fenotest didn't work out.

if you are trying to boast natural T-Level for anabolic purposes than Designer Supplements is your brand :D

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
perhaps not worth the money then.. it seems more of a libido boaster if anything at all.. I like Scivation/Primaforces other supplements, but Fenotest didn't work out.

if you are trying to boast natural T-Level for anabolic purposes than Designer Supplements is your brand :D
lol. I won't argue with that!