Jungle warfare into ergo

tplant

Awards
OK I'm not sure if this is the right section or if I should post this in the steroid section, so apologies ahead of time if this is the wrong one.

This is kind of a random question but I was wondering it. I'm planning on running an ergo cycle within the next few months and i was wondering if it would be OK to run a 6 week JW cycle and then immediately after it go into the ergomax for 4 weeks followed by regular pct. I know that JW claims to be non-hormonal but I believe it also has AI properties so that's why I was wondering. Anyway anyone have any idea? Thanks.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I think you would be fine man. JW has a mild anti-e I think, but nothing that would modify your cycle.. My .02$

joe dax

Awards
should be fine, i'd probably do it the otherway around and run ergo first, pct then JW

take care

tplant

Awards
I think you would be fine man. JW has a mild anti-e I think, but nothing that would modify your cycle.. My .02$
cool thanks to both of you. Jjohn do you think it would be a better idea after cycle? I was thinking that it would be better before when my levels were at complete normalcy because no matter what at the end of pct your hormonal levels are still going to be slightly higher.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
cool thanks to both of you. Jjohn do you think it would be a better idea after cycle? I was thinking that it would be better before when my levels were at complete normalcy because no matter what at the end of post cycle therapy your hormonal levels are still going to be slightly higher.
I'd rather run an Anti-E post cycle as you need estrogen for muscle building. And you want to decrease it temporarily until your normal levels range out during PCT. If I were you I'd go grab up a bottle of a Test Booster or something then ram it home with Ergo at the same time. Then once done start JW with Rebound XT and some Lean Xtreme or Retain by AX.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
If you prefer to use it post-cycle, I would use it just as an addition, and get some good anti-e as JW won't be able to do it all. Rebound reloaded, 6 oxo, tribulus based product, activate, etc... are all legal products that can help you with PCT, but I would use as PCT if I were you. And retain is also a good hardener, but follow the dosage, as your heart can freak you out( I have experienced it..). Just make a lot of research on how to do a successful PCT and you will be fine..

Good luck, and keep us informed ;)

tplant

Awards
If you prefer to use it post-cycle, I would use it just as an addition, and get some good anti-e as JW won't be able to do it all. Rebound reloaded, 6 oxo, tribulus based product, activate, etc... are all legal products that can help you with post cycle therapy, but I would use as PCT if I were you. And retain is also a good hardener, but follow the dosage, as your heart can freak you out( I have experienced it..). Just make a lot of research on how to do a successful PCT and you will be fine..

Good luck, and keep us informed ;)
yeah I was planning on my pct being nolva, RR, fenotest, lean xtreme, and activate the last 2 for the last half of it and then 2 weeks after. Also probably use either ecdy or anagen and some creatine product. Done one other cycle and pct went great. That's why I think Im gonna take the JW and then ergo maybe Ill keep a log here or something when I do it.