Ensure Plus

Technics

Technics

Awards
for those of you that dont know what Ensure is, it's a weight gainer and a good one too. Expensive, but effective. I recommend it to anyone wanting to bulk up.

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Ensure? Are you serious or are you just kidding? Might as well drink chocolate milk, it's the same amount of sugar and not nearly enough protein. Same goes for those Carnation breakfast things too. Dude you really need to do a little more research before you post stuff like this here. I don't mean to flame but seriously, this is like the 10th post from you that I've read that is more than just a little on the ridiculous side. :rolleyes: Believe me I'm far more kind than others might be. I know you mean well by posting these things but....

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
look, Technics, if you're really "where they train the elite", you GOTTA pay some more attention my friend... I'm in a very calm mood tonight, and you're lucky Draven responded first, cause he's a helpful, cool headed fella... but posting things like this here will get your ass handed to you in a hurry, especially after your bone growth thread... and I'm not tryin to be an asshole, but seriously bro... fuckin Ensure? I generally have a pretty good sense of humor and am pretty lighthearted about most things, but I just couldn't find room to laugh here... PLEASE just read a little more, keep your eyes and ears open for awhile, etc... this **** is dangerous ;)

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I pick up my Depends right along with my Ensure when I'm at Costco. My Dr. tells me that the Ensure will help my 70 year old ass "bulk up" as that it what my already old, 20 pound overweight body needs!

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Didn't expect it, don't see you rip into anyone that often :D

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Kitchen Chemist
Didn't expect it, don't see you rip into anyone that often :D
*Fueling Flame Thrower*

Missing flaming quite a bit. I think a trip to another board is in order....

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Oh no you didn't just say ensure?! I'll get back to this when my torch gets hot ;) :D

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
You know what bothers me, my grandma buys this **** and she says is the best **** for keeping you healthy , along with grandma's along the world, when they see the fucking ensure commerciasl they say "OHH WOW HERE COMES MY GOD MY SAVIOR" fucking stupid ensure marketing they all blow, now my granda is dead and the cause was "Heart failure" my ass , it was all ensure, screw it.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
C'mon man you're kidding right? Ensure the death of your grandpa :confused:

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I hear slim-fast is an effective weight gainer as well.

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
I was kidding obviously ;) , i didnt wanted to flame the guy for the post , but just make sure to check the label , is 24grams of sugar a serving

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Come on bro, I hope you're not foolish enough to believe Ensure will pack on the muscle. I'll take Cell-Tech before I take Ensure.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
i think this guy has had enough....hehe. (notice he hasnt responded back after 18 reponses) let him off fellas, lets help him out eh?. lets teach. ;) Sage

pinoy

Awards
ensure? isn't that the milk formula for babies and senior citizens?

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
Come on guys, throw some Hagaan Daz in there, add some more chocolate and you got a shake that will throw weight on your ass.....and your gut.....not much anywhere else but if you want a big ass and gut.........go for it.

Technics

Technics

Awards
Thx for letting me know what u think of this product lol.... anyway, when i got about 10 ensure cans, 10 Jevity (another brand) and 10 of some other **** i forgot the name, i wasnt guna leave it with no use, so i took one with breakfast, 1 before workouts and 1 at night, i gained lots of weight, maybe mostly fat but still good weight, but yea of course there are better ways to gain weight, just my thought, thx for taking this in a good way :\

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Way to be a good sport tech ;)
Most would of got in a hissy fit of it.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
maybe mostly fat but still good weight
I guess people define "good weight" in a variety of ways :D it's cool Technics, you have the right attitude and that's what's important... just uh... read the labels and stuff from now on

:D