stocking up on naturals

snoops

Awards
I was planning on stocking up on supps before I leave for college and am wondering if any of the products I am looking at would make me blow a drug test. I am going to be getting drug tested during the year so its important I dont mistakenly take something that would make me fail. Right now I am looking at buying usplabs's cissus and powerfull, designer supps activate, and anabolic xtreme's hyperdrol.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I was planning on stocking up on supps before I leave for college and am wondering if any of the products I am looking at would make me blow a drug test. I am going to be getting drug tested during the year so its important I dont mistakenly take something that would make me fail. Right now I am looking at buying usplabs's cissus and powerfull, designer supps activate, and anabolic xtreme's hyperdrol.
What type of drug test? What are they testing for?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i'd hold off on the hyperdrol. Maybe some Anagen.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Hyperdrol is herbal no? I thought it was similar to JW, but with a different extract.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
What do you suspect to be in Hyperdrol that would cause a positive test?
This is a prime reason why people should always be careful when getting advice on things over the internet:type: - when I answered that, I just "assumed" he meant Gaspari's Halodrol, which is a pro-hormone of sorts.

Looking at Hyperdrol's ingredient profile - it looks fine to me. I just mixed up the product name with something else by accident.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
There is still a darned good chance items like JW or Hyper could cause a test failure..... but I am not knowledgeable to explain how. Certain tests check for levels of hormones in the body, by comparing them. Not necessarily looking for a foreign substance. Example: Body chemical A should be in a 2:1 ratio to body chemical B. So if the test sees it as 4:1..... you fail.

Now, I could be completely wrong.... You may want to post a specific thread in the respective companies forums.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I don't think so...you might want to find out from your college, they'll be able to contact whoever will be doing the test and ask them.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established

Go nuts! These are all herbal supps.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First of all if it's just a normal drug test for your scholarship they're just testing to see if you smoke crack, marijuana, do ecstasy or crystal meth/cocaine etc. Naturals or PHs would not pop. Now a friend of mine gets drug tested all the time for such substances and takes loads of PHs and Naturals. You're pretty much safe.

They just wanna see if you're going to start squandering their money.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
Good luck tryin to find a legal supplement in today's market that will result in a failed drug screen, but if ya find one....let me know. Ha ha!

MGH1982

Awards
Your 18 years old... you should hold off on all hormonal supplements until your at least 21 years of age. You have enough testerone in your body already.