Is there Something Just like Retain?

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
i took retain last Post cycle and it sucked.. i didnt feel anything and i dont think i kept on as much weight as i should have. So my question is, is there something else just like Retain but not or a combo of things to act like it. I plan on running Novla serm and Cissus maybe Powerful and DHEA. But i might add retain or something like it.

Ohh im about ot finish up a PP/Prostan Cycle.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Rebound Reloaded? I'm not big on these PCT supplements but I do believe it does a similar job.

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Lean xtreme woudl probably be closest

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
woah woah woah here. What was your LAST PCT like? Just retain? What else did you use? Retain isn't even close to a standalone PCT. It's role is primarily blocking cortisol.

How about?

Nolva
Retain/LeanXtreme (similar products)
Powerful
Cissus
Fenugreek
DHEA

That's a decent start.... now keep researching!

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
my last PCT was novla serm (worse tasting things ever)
retain
fenugreek
trib/zma

It was all for a Prostan/IDS V-50

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I took retain for my PCT of a TST/TRN cycle and my physique improved during PCT!!

It seemed to harden me up and help me lose a little fit. I wont do PCT again without it

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Best PCT IMO is:

Nolva
Lean Extream
ActivaTE
Low dose Rebound

Lean Extream is similar to Retain...works much better IMO!

Good luck!:bb3:

I

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Ive also had better success with my PCT's that had LX compared to retain.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried the Retain, but I can definately vouch for the Lean Extreme! So maybe give that a try in your upcoming PCT, and see how that works for you.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I would say the same thing, LX is superior. Just don't go too high or you'll feel like youre 85 with all the achy joints.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I would say the same thing, LX is superior. Just don't go too high or you'll feel like youre 85 with all the achy joints.
Very true about the achy joints. I usually start with 3 caps per day and will increase it by 1 cap every 4 days. As soon as I start to feel my joints ache, I reduce my dose by 1 cap and stay there for the remainder of my cycle.

I also may take less on non workout days or on days when I've had plenty of sleep. The less stress your body is under, the less you should need.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established

Yeah, I sarted too high on LX my first time, and DAMN, it thought I was getting arthritis or something, OUCH!!!

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I guess I'm going to have to try LX in my PCT next time and see how it compares to retain.