What's next after CEE?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

What's next after CEE?

Hi,

I'm currently on Omega Thunder CEE...and about to finish my bottle..after reading about the bloat and the impurity issues...i think maybe i should try something else..since i kinda realised i do feel bloated after taking the pills just before workout and unable to eat much or drink much water during and after the workout...

at the moment i am deciding between man's orotine and kre-alkalyn(not sure which brand to go bulk with)...need help on deciding which creatine to go with...

or if there's another better creatine product i have not mentioned or heard of...pls enlighten me...many thanks!!

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Clout. Orotine is good, Clout is better.
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

What impurity issues.... ?

I took this product and loved it. Not sure why CEE would bloat you. I would look into your diet on that aspect.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

Quote Originally Posted by JonesersRX7
    What impurity issues.... ?

I took this product and loved it. Not sure why CEE would bloat you. I would look into your diet on that aspect.
    i thought i loved it too...the strength gain and stuff...but the 2 hours immediately after taking it i get the bloat...and the belching happens throughout my workout..which is irritating more than anything...i don't eat anything before workout except mash potatoes for the pre-w/o carbs..don't think that could be the cause?

as for the impurity...meaning abt the creatine monohydrate and creatinine in a tub supposed to be only CEE...

what really makes clout so much better than orotine?
  5. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.01%

Perhaps you could try Chaos. It is a powder so no swallowing those pills and has a ton of other items in there specifically chosen for what each one can do for you.

Used on Workout Days 30 servings so approximately 6 -10 week supply depending upon how often you workout.

The ingredients are as follows:

(1 serving)
    Taurine: ----------------------------------------------1500 mg
    Acetyl-L-Carnitine: --------------------------------2000 mg
    Creatine Ethyl Ester: ------------------------------3000 mg
    Di-Arginine Malate: --------------------------------2000 mg
    Citrulline Malate: -----------------------------------2000 mg
    Glucuronolactone: ---------------------------------2000 mg
    N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine: -------------------------------250 mg
    Rhodiola Rosea: -------------------------------------175 mg
    Chocamine(in caff. version, contains 40mg caff.): --------500 mg
    Caffeine Annhydrous(in caff. version): ---------------50 mg

Whey Protein Isolate Concentrate Powder Bodybuilding Anabolic Innovations EXCELL Cookies optimum, diet, supplements, bodybuilders, nutrition, athletes - Home

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

are you really AI's ower or did you run out of room. lol I need to order some cycle support any issues with sending fed ex to canada? thanks in advance.
  7. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.01%

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted
    are you really AI's ower or did you run out of room. lol I need to order some cycle support any issues with sending fed ex to canada? thanks in advance.
    lol

We have always used US Postal Service or UPS when shipping to Canada.

CROWLER
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    Perhaps you could try Chaos. It is a powder so no swallowing those pills and has a ton of other items in there specifically chosen for what each one can do for you.

Used on Workout Days 30 servings so approximately 6 -10 week supply depending upon how often you workout.

The ingredients are as follows:

(1 serving)
    Taurine: ----------------------------------------------1500 mg
    Acetyl-L-Carnitine: --------------------------------2000 mg
    Creatine Ethyl Ester: ------------------------------3000 mg
    Di-Arginine Malate: --------------------------------2000 mg
    Citrulline Malate: -----------------------------------2000 mg
    Glucuronolactone: ---------------------------------2000 mg
    N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine: -------------------------------250 mg
    Rhodiola Rosea: -------------------------------------175 mg
    Chocamine(in caff. version, contains 40mg caff.): --------500 mg
    Caffeine Annhydrous(in caff. version): ---------------50 mg

Whey Protein Isolate Concentrate Powder Bodybuilding Anabolic Innovations EXCELL Cookies optimum, diet, supplements, bodybuilders, nutrition, athletes - Home

CROWLER

only on workout days?...ain't CEE supposed to be taken on a daily basis?...and isn't there some issues going with CEE on the "CEE and bloat" and " CEE and kidney problem" topics?
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.14%

Quote Originally Posted by ZoMbSta
    only on workout days?...ain't CEE supposed to be taken on a daily basis?...and isn't there some issues going with CEE on the "CEE and bloat" and " CEE and kidney problem" topics?

Yes, CEE is to be taken on non-training days as well.

For your next creatine, go with kre-alkalyn.
  10. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.01%

Quote Originally Posted by NiteHawk
    Yes, CEE is to be taken on non-training days as well.

For your next creatine, go with kre-alkalyn.
    Yes I would say if you are taking just CEE or another CEE product then you do.

BUT that is what is so GREAT about Chaos.

You do NOT have to take it on nonworkout days if you workout 4 days a week or more, to get GREAT results.

And of course you use less product.

We could EASILY just said YES use it every day and sold more BUT we found with the other ingredients you do NOT need to

CROWLER
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

ok...checked out the Chaos you have been mentioning...ingredients all seems pretty decent...but what about it that makes me not need to consume it on a daily basis and only on workout days?
  12. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i thought i loved it too...the strength gain and stuff...but the 2 hours immediately after taking it i get the bloat...and the belching happens throughout my workout..which is irritating more than anything...i don't eat anything before workout except mash potatoes for the pre-w/o carbs..don't think that could be the cause?

as for the impurity...meaning abt the creatine monohydrate and creatinine in a tub supposed to be only CEE...

what really makes clout so much better than orotine?
    Woah... I think you are confused on the impurity rumors. Becareful just throwing that stuff out like that.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.54%

Woah... I think you are confused on the impurity rumors. Becareful just throwing that stuff out like that.
    Actually, he's well founded in throwing that out there. Although it isn't really an impurity issue as the manufacture of CEE isn't viable and yields creatinine. So, a COA stating that a batch of CEE is pure would mean that it confirmed to the manufacturing specification, not that it's really CEE. That is unless the COA tests the chemical identity of the compound, which I have yet to see.

There's been quite a spirited discussion concerning the viability/safety/efficacy of creatine ethyl ester in the kidney trouble thread. You might want to give it a read. It is a long thread so here is a link to a particularly interesting page: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...l-ester-8.html

I'm very eager to see any hard science, (ie, papers, studies) beyond the theoretical or anecdotal as everything I've seen has done nothing but cast aspersion on what is supposedly creatine ethyl ester.

And now I brace for people waging ad hominem attacks.........
  14. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Right.... effectiveness and impurity relating to a specifc brand needs to be clarified.

I hadn't checked in on that thread and read your posts. Interesting but from how you made it sound, since you read that one study you now have closed the book on CEE and think that durring manufacturing it turns to Creatinine?
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.54%

Right.... effectiveness and impurity relating to a specifc brand needs to be clarified.

I hadn't checked in on that thread and read your posts. Interesting but from how you made it sound, since you read that one study you now have closed the book on CEE and think that durring manufacturing it turns to Creatinine?
    I am satisfied that CEE is bogus, but to clarify that wasn't one study but a paper reviewing several independent efforts to confirm the viability of creatine ethyl ester that failed. All showed that the compound was indeed creatinine.

I am interested in hearing or seeing any literature in favor of CEE. A simple near infrared analysis or similar test to shows that creatine ethyl ester exists as a compound would satisfy me. There have been many people decrying the legitamacy of CEE since it's introduction. Unfortunately those voices have been blunted by the never-ending search for the next big thing. Or more importantly, the most profitable big thing, as I'm sure the lack of a patent made CEE more enticing for supp. companies to push.

But in response to the poster's original question: I think what's next is just good old micronized creatine monohydrate or a kre alkalyn product. I'm on the latter right now and I like it.
  16. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.01%

ok...checked out the Chaos you have been mentioning...ingredients all seems pretty decent...but what about it that makes me not need to consume it on a daily basis and only on workout days?
    The results of our testers.

We found the benefits of every day consuption was little to no differance as to if you only use it on workout days.

BUT if you only workout 3 days a week then we suggest you take it an additional day or 2 a week.

Of course we make more money if you use it every day but it is NOT neccessary, AND you save money.

Now with having said that I DO know some people who have purchased and still have decided to go with every day usage.

We do offer a 7 day 100% money back guarantee, INCLUDING what you paid for us to ship it to you. So you are protected and can try it only on workout days OR every day if you prefer for the 7 days.

CROWLER
  17. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.04%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ocyeoman
    I am satisfied that CEE is bogus,
    So why do you think CEE is bogus? You would rather take Tri and get stomach cramps? Or better yet mono and get all bloated? From what I have read you have not backed up anything saying that CEE is bogus. I made some nice gains with CEE in that past. I'm not flaming you bud just curious why you think its ****ty
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.48%

i dunno.. maybe DFF
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.54%

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull954
    So why do you think CEE is bogus? You would rather take Tri and get stomach cramps? Or better yet mono and get all bloated? From what I have read you have not backed up anything saying that CEE is bogus. I made some nice gains with CEE in that past. I'm not flaming you bud just curious why you think its ****ty

Haven't backed anything up? Did you even read the link to other discussion I posted? I realize CEE has become somewhat of a sacred cow, but I linked to several papers and near infrared analyses that thoroughly back up what I said. Give that a read and then let me know if you still think I'm talking out of my arse. As a point of fact, I didn't set out to research whether CEE was a crock, but whether it was safe since so many people (including myself) were having kidney issues on it. Everything I found suggested it was crap. If you have something beyond the anecdotal (a paper, a study, some sort of chemical analysis)to prove otherwise please post it.

BTW, I think everything besides regular old mono with the exception of buffered creatine is total bs. It's most likely creatinine.
  20. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.04%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Haven't backed anything up? Did you even read the link to other discussion I posted? I realize CEE has become somewhat of a sacred cow, but I linked to several papers and near infrared analyses that thoroughly back up what I said. Give that a read and then let me know if you still think I'm talking out of my arse. As a point of fact, I didn't set out to research whether CEE was a crock, but whether it was safe since so many people (including myself) were having kidney issues on it. Everything I found suggested it was crap. If you have something beyond the anecdotal (a paper, a study, some sort of chemical analysis)to prove otherwise please post it.

BTW, I think everything besides regular old mono with the exception of buffered creatine is total bs. It's most likely creatinine.
    I didn't read that, crap its long..... I'll read it all by tonight...
  21. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.04%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Alright ocyeoman read most of it, alot of good info in that thread. I never had a problem in which you guys are having. I also drink a ton of water I don't know if that plays a role either?
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

ermmm...guys....let's not turn this post into another is CEE crap or not discussion...i believe we have 2 other posts on it already...just wanna know alternatives to CEE and as for clout and orotine and newly added Chaos as to their effectiveness...

my primary concern is strenght and mass gains...endurance, recovery and bloating is secondary as i don't have bloating anywhere else except stomach during my Omega Thunder cycle..and i definitely do not have water retention problem with CEE as pointed out by my friends..
  23. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.04%
    Achievements Posting Pro

ermmm...guys....let's not turn this post into another is CEE crap or not discussion...i believe we have 2 other posts on it already...just wanna know alternatives to CEE and as for clout and orotine and newly added Chaos as to their effectiveness...

my primary concern is strenght and mass gains...endurance, recovery and bloating is secondary as i don't have bloating anywhere else except stomach during my Omega Thunder cycle..and i definitely do not have water retention problem with CEE as pointed out by my friends..

I will hopefully let you know today how chaos is!! I've tried MetRx amped and liked that, Noexplode from bsn wasnt a huge fan seemed a bit weaker than amped. 17HD is a wicked preworkout pill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you decide to try 17HD look around in different websites because you can find it around 30 bucks.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You would rather take Tri and get stomach cramps?
    So that's what caused that...
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I've used MAN Clout before and I'm currently using it now and I don't think it's worth the money, I'd check out Chaos.
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

I will hopefully let you know today how chaos is!! I've tried MetRx amped and liked that, Noexplode from bsn wasnt a huge fan seemed a bit weaker than amped. 17HD is a wicked preworkout pill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you decide to try 17HD look around in different websites because you can find it around 30 bucks.
    17HD?..wat the hell is that?...wat does it do?....jus strength gain onli for workout?....oops...4get to mention that my main and most mainESST concern is mass gain...ok...i know about the "more food = more mass" theory and i'm doing it now..though quite difficult...just need something to boost that mass gain..lol...:bb2:
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    I've used MAN Clout before and I'm currently using it now and I don't think it's worth the money, I'd check out Chaos.
    i appreciate your very useful insight on Clout..i do find it abit on the steep side..can afford...but not willing to do so unless it is worth every single cent of it....

hence after wat u said...i think clout will be out of the window now..
  28. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.04%
    Achievements Posting Pro

17HD?..wat the hell is that?...wat does it do?....jus strength gain onli for workout?....oops...4get to mention that my main and most mainESST concern is mass gain...ok...i know about the "more food = more mass" theory and i'm doing it now..though quite difficult...just need something to boost that mass gain..lol...:bb2:

17HD is made from Vyo Tech. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ech-17-hd.html There is some feed back from others about it.
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.54%

Sorry dude. I wasn't trying to hijack your thread. But it seemed very few were familiar with the CEE topic and were wondering what you were basing you position on. So I thought to back you up and point people to the other threads on the topic. Obviously you can lead a horse to water, but can't make him click a link.

But, if bloating isn't your issue why not just go with regular micronized creatine monohydrate? It works and is safe and cheap. How can you improve on that?
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

Sorry dude. I wasn't trying to hijack your thread. But it seemed very few were familiar with the CEE topic and were wondering what you were basing you position on. So I thought to back you up and point people to the other threads on the topic. Obviously you can lead a horse to water, but can't make him click a link.

But, if bloating isn't your issue why not just go with regular micronized creatine monohydrate? It works and is safe and cheap. How can you improve on that?
    no problem dude....appreciate wat you are doing here...

well...creatine monohydrate is good but i was wondering is there any other formulas out there that is worth the money to try...things like Kre Alkalyn and other types of creatine..whether they are worth a try...

Similar Forum Threads

1. What next after superdrol?
    By cjc3392 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 01:19 AM
  2. after Hdrol? what's next?
    By statik in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 12:27 AM
  3. Whats next after Halotest 25?
    By jmma062803 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 04:26 PM
  4. Whats next after Halotest 25?
    By jmma062803 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 12:49 AM
  5. what supplements to try next...(after havoc)
    By FitModel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 08:35 PM