What's next after CEE?

ZoMbSta

Awards
Hi,

I'm currently on Omega Thunder CEE...and about to finish my bottle..after reading about the bloat and the impurity issues...i think maybe i should try something else..since i kinda realised i do feel bloated after taking the pills just before workout and unable to eat much or drink much water during and after the workout...

at the moment i am deciding between man's orotine and kre-alkalyn(not sure which brand to go bulk with)...need help on deciding which creatine to go with...

or if there's another better creatine product i have not mentioned or heard of...pls enlighten me...many thanks!!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Clout. Orotine is good, Clout is better.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
What impurity issues.... ?

I took this product and loved it. Not sure why CEE would bloat you. I would look into your diet on that aspect.

ZoMbSta

Awards
What impurity issues.... ?

I took this product and loved it. Not sure why CEE would bloat you. I would look into your diet on that aspect.
i thought i loved it too...the strength gain and stuff...but the 2 hours immediately after taking it i get the bloat...and the belching happens throughout my workout..which is irritating more than anything...i don't eat anything before workout except mash potatoes for the pre-w/o carbs..don't think that could be the cause?

as for the impurity...meaning abt the creatine monohydrate and creatinine in a tub supposed to be only CEE...

what really makes clout so much better than orotine?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Perhaps you could try Chaos. It is a powder so no swallowing those pills and has a ton of other items in there specifically chosen for what each one can do for you.

Used on Workout Days 30 servings so approximately 6 -10 week supply depending upon how often you workout.

The ingredients are as follows:

(1 serving)
Taurine: ----------------------------------------------1500 mg
Acetyl-L-Carnitine: --------------------------------2000 mg
Creatine Ethyl Ester: ------------------------------3000 mg
Di-Arginine Malate: --------------------------------2000 mg
Citrulline Malate: -----------------------------------2000 mg
Glucuronolactone: ---------------------------------2000 mg
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine: -------------------------------250 mg
Rhodiola Rosea: -------------------------------------175 mg
Chocamine(in caff. version, contains 40mg caff.): --------500 mg
Caffeine Annhydrous(in caff. version): ---------------50 mg

Whey Protein Isolate Concentrate Powder Bodybuilding Anabolic Innovations EXCELL Cookies optimum, diet, supplements, bodybuilders, nutrition, athletes - Home

CROWLER

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
are you really AI's ower or did you run out of room. lol I need to order some cycle support any issues with sending fed ex to canada? thanks in advance.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
are you really AI's ower or did you run out of room. lol I need to order some cycle support any issues with sending fed ex to canada? thanks in advance.
lol

We have always used US Postal Service or UPS when shipping to Canada.

CROWLER

ZoMbSta

Awards
Perhaps you could try Chaos. It is a powder so no swallowing those pills and has a ton of other items in there specifically chosen for what each one can do for you.

Used on Workout Days 30 servings so approximately 6 -10 week supply depending upon how often you workout.

The ingredients are as follows:

(1 serving)
Taurine: ----------------------------------------------1500 mg
Acetyl-L-Carnitine: --------------------------------2000 mg
Creatine Ethyl Ester: ------------------------------3000 mg
Di-Arginine Malate: --------------------------------2000 mg
Citrulline Malate: -----------------------------------2000 mg
Glucuronolactone: ---------------------------------2000 mg
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine: -------------------------------250 mg
Rhodiola Rosea: -------------------------------------175 mg
Chocamine(in caff. version, contains 40mg caff.): --------500 mg
Caffeine Annhydrous(in caff. version): ---------------50 mg

Whey Protein Isolate Concentrate Powder Bodybuilding Anabolic Innovations EXCELL Cookies optimum, diet, supplements, bodybuilders, nutrition, athletes - Home

CROWLER

only on workout days?...ain't CEE supposed to be taken on a daily basis?...and isn't there some issues going with CEE on the "CEE and bloat" and " CEE and kidney problem" topics?

NiteHawk

Awards
only on workout days?...ain't CEE supposed to be taken on a daily basis?...and isn't there some issues going with CEE on the "CEE and bloat" and " CEE and kidney problem" topics?

Yes, CEE is to be taken on non-training days as well.

For your next creatine, go with kre-alkalyn.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Yes, CEE is to be taken on non-training days as well.

For your next creatine, go with kre-alkalyn.
Yes I would say if you are taking just CEE or another CEE product then you do.

BUT that is what is so GREAT about Chaos.

You do NOT have to take it on nonworkout days if you workout 4 days a week or more, to get GREAT results.

And of course you use less product.

We could EASILY just said YES use it every day and sold more BUT we found with the other ingredients you do NOT need to :)

CROWLER

ZoMbSta

Awards
ok...checked out the Chaos you have been mentioning...ingredients all seems pretty decent...but what about it that makes me not need to consume it on a daily basis and only on workout days?

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
i thought i loved it too...the strength gain and stuff...but the 2 hours immediately after taking it i get the bloat...and the belching happens throughout my workout..which is irritating more than anything...i don't eat anything before workout except mash potatoes for the pre-w/o carbs..don't think that could be the cause?

as for the impurity...meaning abt the creatine monohydrate and creatinine in a tub supposed to be only CEE...

what really makes clout so much better than orotine?
Woah... I think you are confused on the impurity rumors. Becareful just throwing that stuff out like that.

ocyeoman

Awards
Woah... I think you are confused on the impurity rumors. Becareful just throwing that stuff out like that.
Actually, he's well founded in throwing that out there. Although it isn't really an impurity issue as the manufacture of CEE isn't viable and yields creatinine. So, a COA stating that a batch of CEE is pure would mean that it confirmed to the manufacturing specification, not that it's really CEE. That is unless the COA tests the chemical identity of the compound, which I have yet to see.

There's been quite a spirited discussion concerning the viability/safety/efficacy of creatine ethyl ester in the kidney trouble thread. You might want to give it a read. It is a long thread so here is a link to a particularly interesting page: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/46205-kidney-trouble-cee-creatine-ethyl-ester-8.html

I'm very eager to see any hard science, (ie, papers, studies) beyond the theoretical or anecdotal as everything I've seen has done nothing but cast aspersion on what is supposedly creatine ethyl ester.

And now I brace for people waging ad hominem attacks.........

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Right.... effectiveness and impurity relating to a specifc brand needs to be clarified.

I hadn't checked in on that thread and read your posts. Interesting but from how you made it sound, since you read that one study you now have closed the book on CEE and think that durring manufacturing it turns to Creatinine?

ocyeoman

Awards
Right.... effectiveness and impurity relating to a specifc brand needs to be clarified.

I hadn't checked in on that thread and read your posts. Interesting but from how you made it sound, since you read that one study you now have closed the book on CEE and think that durring manufacturing it turns to Creatinine?
I am satisfied that CEE is bogus, but to clarify that wasn't one study but a paper reviewing several independent efforts to confirm the viability of creatine ethyl ester that failed. All showed that the compound was indeed creatinine.

I am interested in hearing or seeing any literature in favor of CEE. A simple near infrared analysis or similar test to shows that creatine ethyl ester exists as a compound would satisfy me. There have been many people decrying the legitamacy of CEE since it's introduction. Unfortunately those voices have been blunted by the never-ending search for the next big thing. Or more importantly, the most profitable big thing, as I'm sure the lack of a patent made CEE more enticing for supp. companies to push.

But in response to the poster's original question: I think what's next is just good old micronized creatine monohydrate or a kre alkalyn product. I'm on the latter right now and I like it.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
ok...checked out the Chaos you have been mentioning...ingredients all seems pretty decent...but what about it that makes me not need to consume it on a daily basis and only on workout days?
The results of our testers.

We found the benefits of every day consuption was little to no differance as to if you only use it on workout days.

BUT if you only workout 3 days a week then we suggest you take it an additional day or 2 a week.

Of course we make more money if you use it every day :) but it is NOT neccessary, AND you save money.

Now with having said that I DO know some people who have purchased and still have decided to go with every day usage.

We do offer a 7 day 100% money back guarantee, INCLUDING what you paid for us to ship it to you. So you are protected and can try it only on workout days OR every day if you prefer for the 7 days.

CROWLER

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I am satisfied that CEE is bogus,
So why do you think CEE is bogus? You would rather take Tri and get stomach cramps? Or better yet mono and get all bloated? From what I have read you have not backed up anything saying that CEE is bogus. I made some nice gains with CEE in that past. I'm not flaming you bud just curious why you think its ****ty

ocyeoman

Awards
So why do you think CEE is bogus? You would rather take Tri and get stomach cramps? Or better yet mono and get all bloated? From what I have read you have not backed up anything saying that CEE is bogus. I made some nice gains with CEE in that past. I'm not flaming you bud just curious why you think its ****ty

Haven't backed anything up? Did you even read the link to other discussion I posted? I realize CEE has become somewhat of a sacred cow, but I linked to several papers and near infrared analyses that thoroughly back up what I said. Give that a read and then let me know if you still think I'm talking out of my arse. As a point of fact, I didn't set out to research whether CEE was a crock, but whether it was safe since so many people (including myself) were having kidney issues on it. Everything I found suggested it was crap. If you have something beyond the anecdotal (a paper, a study, some sort of chemical analysis)to prove otherwise please post it.

BTW, I think everything besides regular old mono with the exception of buffered creatine is total bs. It's most likely creatinine.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Haven't backed anything up? Did you even read the link to other discussion I posted? I realize CEE has become somewhat of a sacred cow, but I linked to several papers and near infrared analyses that thoroughly back up what I said. Give that a read and then let me know if you still think I'm talking out of my arse. As a point of fact, I didn't set out to research whether CEE was a crock, but whether it was safe since so many people (including myself) were having kidney issues on it. Everything I found suggested it was crap. If you have something beyond the anecdotal (a paper, a study, some sort of chemical analysis)to prove otherwise please post it.

BTW, I think everything besides regular old mono with the exception of buffered creatine is total bs. It's most likely creatinine.
I didn't read that, crap its long..... I'll read it all by tonight...

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Alright ocyeoman read most of it, alot of good info in that thread. I never had a problem in which you guys are having. I also drink a ton of water I don't know if that plays a role either?

ZoMbSta

Awards
ermmm...guys....let's not turn this post into another is CEE crap or not discussion...i believe we have 2 other posts on it already...just wanna know alternatives to CEE and as for clout and orotine and newly added Chaos as to their effectiveness...

my primary concern is strenght and mass gains...endurance, recovery and bloating is secondary as i don't have bloating anywhere else except stomach during my Omega Thunder cycle..and i definitely do not have water retention problem with CEE as pointed out by my friends..

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
ermmm...guys....let's not turn this post into another is CEE crap or not discussion...i believe we have 2 other posts on it already...just wanna know alternatives to CEE and as for clout and orotine and newly added Chaos as to their effectiveness...

my primary concern is strenght and mass gains...endurance, recovery and bloating is secondary as i don't have bloating anywhere else except stomach during my Omega Thunder cycle..and i definitely do not have water retention problem with CEE as pointed out by my friends..

I will hopefully let you know today how chaos is!! I've tried MetRx amped and liked that, Noexplode from bsn wasnt a huge fan seemed a bit weaker than amped. 17HD is a wicked preworkout pill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you decide to try 17HD look around in different websites because you can find it around 30 bucks.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I've used MAN Clout before and I'm currently using it now and I don't think it's worth the money, I'd check out Chaos.

ZoMbSta

Awards
I will hopefully let you know today how chaos is!! I've tried MetRx amped and liked that, Noexplode from bsn wasnt a huge fan seemed a bit weaker than amped. 17HD is a wicked preworkout pill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you decide to try 17HD look around in different websites because you can find it around 30 bucks.
17HD?..wat the hell is that?...wat does it do?....jus strength gain onli for workout?....oops...4get to mention that my main and most mainESST concern is mass gain...ok...i know about the "more food = more mass" theory and i'm doing it now..though quite difficult...just need something to boost that mass gain..lol...:bb2:

ZoMbSta

Awards
I've used MAN Clout before and I'm currently using it now and I don't think it's worth the money, I'd check out Chaos.
i appreciate your very useful insight on Clout..i do find it abit on the steep side..can afford...but not willing to do so unless it is worth every single cent of it....

hence after wat u said...i think clout will be out of the window now..

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
17HD?..wat the hell is that?...wat does it do?....jus strength gain onli for workout?....oops...4get to mention that my main and most mainESST concern is mass gain...ok...i know about the "more food = more mass" theory and i'm doing it now..though quite difficult...just need something to boost that mass gain..lol...:bb2:

17HD is made from Vyo Tech. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/42900-vyo-tech-17-hd.html There is some feed back from others about it.

ocyeoman

Awards

Sorry dude. I wasn't trying to hijack your thread. But it seemed very few were familiar with the CEE topic and were wondering what you were basing you position on. So I thought to back you up and point people to the other threads on the topic. Obviously you can lead a horse to water, but can't make him click a link.

But, if bloating isn't your issue why not just go with regular micronized creatine monohydrate? It works and is safe and cheap. How can you improve on that?

ZoMbSta

Awards
Sorry dude. I wasn't trying to hijack your thread. But it seemed very few were familiar with the CEE topic and were wondering what you were basing you position on. So I thought to back you up and point people to the other threads on the topic. Obviously you can lead a horse to water, but can't make him click a link.

But, if bloating isn't your issue why not just go with regular micronized creatine monohydrate? It works and is safe and cheap. How can you improve on that?
no problem dude....appreciate wat you are doing here...

well...creatine monohydrate is good but i was wondering is there any other formulas out there that is worth the money to try...things like Kre Alkalyn and other types of creatine..whether they are worth a try...